- » Bosc Pear
Bosc Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bosc pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bosc pear recipes.
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 123.977
Fresh Bosc Pear Pie
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Roll out half of pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate with it.
Place the sliced pears into a large bowl, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle them with cornstarch and ginger.
Mix gently and thoroughly with 2 forks.
Turn the mixture into... - 41.2795
Sauteed Naumes Bosc Pear
1. In a medium sized skillet, combine margarine, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Add pears and cook till sauce is reduced and caramelised.
3. Serve warm as an accompaniment with roast... - 31.2806
You May Also Like!
Measure water into a saucepan, add the lemon slices and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile wash the pears, leave peelings and stems on, but remove and replace blossom ends with 4 of the cloves Add the remaining ingredients to the water and lemon slices,... - 32.0422
Peel the pears, leaving the stems intact and dropping the pears as they are peeled into a bowl of cold water acidulated with the juice of the lemon.
In a saucepan combine the wine, 2 cups water, the sugar, the zest, the cinnamon sticks, and the liqueur, bring... - 34.3243
Chocolate Pear Delight
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan; blend in flour. In a separate pan, combine milk, cocoa and sugar and heat until hot but not boiling; add immediately to flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 32.2563
Put sugar and water in a saucepan and heat to boiling.
Add lemon slices.
Thinly peel pears, cut in half, remove cores neatly with tip of a teaspoon, and cut each pear half in four pieces.
Drop sections immediately into the hot syrup, cover and simmer until... - 26.1061
Wine Glazed Baked Pears
If necessary, trim bases of pears so fruit will stand upright.
Set pears side by side in a shallow baking dish or pan (they should fit snugly).
Pour wine over pears; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Bake in a 425° oven for 45 minutes.
Mix water and... - 34.0285
Pears Baked In Cream
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Butter a shallow baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over the bottom.
2. Put the pears, cut side down, in the dish. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and dot with butter.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Pour the... - 27.2659
Baked Fresh Pears
Peel, halve and remove cores from pears neatly with a sharp spoon or melon-ball cutter.
Arrange cut-side down in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
Pour water around them and dot pears with butter.
Cover and bake in a moderately slow oven... - 26.2148
Halve, core, and peel pears.
Place cut side up in a large, shallow, buttered baking dish.
Combine orange rind, nutmeg, orange juice, and cointreau in a small saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Pour over pears.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes or until... - 33.863
Cinnamon Spiced Pear
This Cinammon Spiced Pear makes a good dessert option for those who want to eat fruit but can€™t have htem raw. Try this irresisitible Cinammon Spiced Pear and let me know if you like it. - 32.6531
Bosc Pear Recipes By Category