- » Borlotti Bean
Borlotti Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of borlotti bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for borlotti bean recipes.
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 102.958
Beef Ale & Borlotti Bean Casserole
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the meat, in batches, and fry over a medium heat until browned on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan (with a slotted spoon so that most of the oil is left behind).
Add the... - 40.1687
Borlotti Bean And Mushroom
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in shallots and saute until tender.
2) Now, put mushrooms and garlic in the pan and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir oregano and borlotti beans and heat gently.
3) Add seasonings as required.
4)... - 38.4994
Borlotti Bean Soup
Put the macaroni in a large pot with a little oil and pour over half the stock. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
Add the tomato puree (paste), diluted in the rest of the stock, and the borlotti beans, cover and cook for 4 minutes.
Season to taste and serve, with... - 23.8978
You May Also Like!
Rigatoni With Borlotti Beans
Put the pasta in a deep pot and pour over enough boiling water to just cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of the oil, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Leave covered.
Put the remaining oil in a bowl with the butter and cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic... - 29.1468
Lamb Chops With Pesto Borlotti Beans
Heat a griddle pan or heavy frying pan.
Brush the chops with 1 tsp olive oil and season.
Griddle for 2 minutes each side then rest for 5 minutes under foil.
Heat the beans in small saucepan with 1 tbsp of the pesto tossed through.
Serve the chops with the... - 27.5667
1) In a large bowl, place the onion along with the oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the sliced potatoes. Toss well to coat.
4) In a bowl, mash the beans (reserving a few beans to garnish) with the tomato puree, cream... - 45.9065
Pasta And Bean Soup
1) In a saucepan, drain, rinse and cover the beans with cold water. Bring to a boil, then stir and boil for 15 minutes.
2) In a large pot, drain and add the beans with the prosciutto or ham bone, onion, cinnamon, pinch of cayenne, olive oil and chicken... - 42.6693
Beans In A Flask
Soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 12 hours.
Preheat the oven to 140°C/ gas 1.
Drain the beans and rinse thoroughly in cold water.
Put them in a 2-litre, heavy-based casserole with 800ml water; set over a low heat.
Bring to the boil very... - 45.801
Three Bean Pasta Twist Salad
1) In a large saucepan, allow about 1.75 litres/ 3 pints of water to boil.
2) Add the oil, salt and pasta and then cook for 8-12 minutes, until the pasta is tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
3) In a large salad bowl, combine... - 43.4985
Bean & Tomato Salad
1. Cook the onion in a small covered dish on the rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2 min. Allow to cool.
2. Combine the drained beans, dill cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the onion.
3. Place the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and mustard in a screw-top jar.... - 35.7493
Dried Beans With Onions
In a large saucepan fry the onions in half the oil until dark brown.
Add the remainder of oil, the beans, salt, pepper and mixed spices.
Saute for a few minutes.
Mix in the water, bring to a boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
Turn down the... - 38.0948
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.8273
1. Place beans in a large bowl, cover with water and set aside to soak overnight, then drain. Place beans in a large saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are... - 35.9465