- » Bordeaux Sauce
Bordeaux Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bordeaux sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bordeaux sauce recipes.
Try out the easy-to-make Duckling Bordeaux. Enjoy the Duckling Bordeaux at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.6402
Pork Cutlets Bordeaux
1) Trim all the fat from the pork cutlets.
2) In a pie plate, slightly beat the egg.
3) Add bread crumbs on wax paper and dip the cutlets into the beaten egg, and then into the crumbs and coat well.
4) Set aside the cutlet for about 20 minutes... - 42.8431
Bordeaux Veal Paprika
1. Cut the veal slices into one-quarter-inch strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet, add the veal and cook quickly over high heat until browned. Transfer to a heated serving dish or casserole.
2. Melt the butter in the same skillet,... - 27.3721
Chateaubriand With Cognac Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place tenderloins in a roasting pan and roast at 450° for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue to cook beef for 25 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reaches 130°
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in... - 40.399
The bordelaise sauce is a classic French sauce that is named after the Bordeaux region in France. The traditional bordelaise sauce is prepared with dry red wine, shallots and beef marrow. This bordelaise sauce recipe is an americanised version made with red... - 34.5334
Sauce elegante is a flavorful sauce cooked with herbs and shrimp and flavored with bourdeaux wine. Served hot over shrimp mousse or any other seafood, this sauce adds a high flavor profile to the served dish. - 34.323
1. Mix the wine and cinnamon in a glass or enamel saucepan.
2. Put the almonds through a food chopper, or chop them very fine. Add them to the wine with the cloves, sugar and lemon peel and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Strain, add the currant jelly and heat,... - 30.467
1. Melt 6 tablespoons of the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat; add onion, celery, carrot. Cook until onion is golden, about 5 minutes. Stir flour into mixture; cook, stirring, 3 minutes longer. Stir remaining ingredients into flour mixture; cook,... - 29.7507
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Marinated Beef Bordelaise
In a deep bowl combine all ingredients and let stand six to eight hours, occasionally turning the beef in the marinade.
Remove the meat, reserving the marinade.
Pat the meat dry with a paper towel.
In a heavy kettle, brown well in hot oil on all sides.
Drain... - 38.8256
Veal Kidneys Bordelaise
1. Salt and pepper the kidneys and brown them quickly in the butter in a skillet.
Place in a chafing dish or casserole.
Drain the fat from the pan.
2. To the skillet add the shallots and wine and boil until the wine is reduced one-third.
Add the... - 32.2857
Superb Filet Mignon
Make a paste of garlic and lemon pepper seasoning. Rub over filet. In skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium high heat until sizzling. Sear filet quickly all over, until outside is crusty.
Warm cognac in a small pan. Keeping meat in skillet with heat... - 35.6008
Veal Scallops In Mustard Cream
Preheat oven to 200°.
Heat butter and oil together in a large skillet. Add onions and saute over low heat for 5 minutes. Do not brown.
Raise the heat, add the veal, and season with salt and pepper. Cook veal scallops for 1 minute on each side. (Don't worry... - 34.6249
Spinach With Artichokes And Wine
Spinach with artichokes and wine is a baked spinach preparation made with added eggs. Made with artichoke bottoms, the spinach with artichokes and wine is cooked with a cheese sauce and is seasoned with garlic to taste. - 41.3149
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a small heavy saucepan.
Add carrots and onion.
Cook, covered, over lowest possible heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cut lobster into 2-inch pieces.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
Add lobster... - 44.437
Blender crumb bread.
Empty into a bowl.
Put eggs, parsley, 1/2 cup ham, garlic, rosemary, wine, cognac and 1 sliced onion into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Add to crumb mixture.
Blender chop 1/2 cup nuts coarsely; blender chop... - 40.6782
Chicken Breasts With Tarragon
1. Skin the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dredge with the flour. Reserve the remaining flour.
2. In a large skillet heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken and brown on both sides. Transfer to a heated platter. Add the... - 33.8058
Glazed Cornish Game Hens
An invitation from fans of Chow Time. Herb-roasted Cornish game hens with a Maple-Mustard-Cherry glaze - and a side of piano. - 104.082
Breast Of Chicken En Papillote
1. Place the chicken breasts in a small kettle and add chicken broth barely to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the meat is tender, twenty-five to forty minutes, depending on the size of the breasts. Remove the chicken... - 34.7331
Chicken Thighs Macadamia
1. Split the dates lengthwise to remove the stones. Fill each cavity with a strip of Gruyere and enclose the cheese inside.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 8 minutes. Lay the chicken thighs out flat, skinned side downwards. Place a... - 41.1627
Casserole Of Turkey And Chestnuts
1. One hour before preparing, cover the dried mushrooms with 1 cup boiling water and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Cut the turkey or turkey roast into 1-inch cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the turkey cubes, a few at a time. Add a... - 41.071
Party Beef Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the cubed beef with a mixture of flour, Season-All and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the cubed beef on all sides in salad oil or bacon drippings.
4) In a 2 quart... - 45.8496
Gigot D Agneau En Chevreuil
1. The meat must be marinated 2-3 days before cooking.
2. In a ssaucepan, nix all the ingredients for marinade and boil. Then, simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
3. In a deep bowl, lard meat with bacon and allow to set.
4. Pour cold... - 44.2309