- » Boneless Turkey Thigh
Boneless Turkey Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless turkey thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless turkey thigh recipes.
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.9634
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat, then cube into smaller chunks.
3. In a food processor jar, add the turkey pieces and mince. Alternately... - 42.2615
Milan Style Turkey Stew
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the onions, carrots, celery, lemon rind and garlic; saute for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the turkey and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until the turkey begins to brown.
Add the... - 36.867
Barbecued Lemon Turkey
Have meatman cut frozen turkey in half lengthwise.
At home thaw turkey.
Cut into pieces: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
In large plastic bag combine oil, soy sauce, onion, sugar, turmeric, ginger, lemon peel, and... - 39.0153
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 47.3204
Roast Turkey With Apple Yam Dressing
1. Prepare the turkey and truss it before placing it in a roasting pan.
2. Heat the oven to about 350°F
3. Place the turkey in the oven for roasting, inserting a meat thermometer into the fleshiest portion of the thigh (away from the... - 44.5859
Potatoes With Cabbage And Chicken
1. Scrub the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch chunks. Transfer them to a 4-quart saucepan and cover them with water. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Simmer over moderate heat until just tender, 10 to 15... - 35.6506
Set oven to 350°F
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized piece
Step 2 is for whole pieces. If using bite size pieces, change step 2 to "cook chicken for 5 minutes, stirring frequently". If using precooked chicken or turkey, skip step 2,... - 33.2146
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 34.5404