Boneless Turkey Breast
- » Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast
Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast recipes.
Lean Turkey Burgers
This healthy recipe for turkey burgers satisfies your burger craving without expanding your waistline. This recipe is for those who want to cut beef out of their diet, but still love a good burger! Turkey is tasty, cheap and low in calories so it's... - 80.1795
Onion Turkey Breast
1) In a slow cooker, place the turkey, season with garlic powder, and then pour soup over the meat.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 28.9504
Pineapple Turkey Breast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the turkey and onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through.
Stir in the cinnamon, cumin and paprika.
Add the pineapple, raisins and lime juice to the pan.
Cook for 2... - 38.2626
Turkey Breast Braised With Cider And Apples
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Arrange apples over potato mixture.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place on top of apples; sprinkle with white pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Pour in cider.
Cover and cook at... - 47.1548
Barbecued Butterflied Turkey Breast
The barbecued butterflied turkey breast is a roasted turkey recipe prepared with very thin slices of turkey breast. Marinated with the flavors of lemon, garlic, rosemary, paprika and mustard, the turkey barbecue can be served with salad. - 33.4374
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 35.4854
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Stuffing
To prepare stuffing, place bread in large bowl and cover with 1/3 cup/75 mL hot chicken stock.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook gently until tender.
Add to bread.
Squeeze excess water from spinach... - 40.459
In shallow dish, brush tenderloins on both sides with oil and rub with seasonings.
Squeeze lemon over turkey; set aside.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Grill or broil tenderloins 5 to 6 inches from heat source 5 to 8 minutes on each... - 23.9333
Mustard Turkey Schnitzel
1.In small shallow plate, combine egg white and mustard until blended; set aside.
2. Place bread crumbs in separate small shallow plate. One at a time, dip each cutlet first into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
3. In medium nonstick... - 22.9139
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 148.584
French Turkey Fillets
Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add fillets and cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer on each side until cooked... - 32.5031
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 34.4929
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 43.0912
Turkey Aglia Olio
Turkey Aglia Olio is a unique and exquisite turkey preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a turkey fan I a love the Turkey Aglia Olio. I am sure your guests too will love the Turkey Aglia Olio. - 35.7271
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, and white pepper.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat turkey cubes with flour; arrange on top of onion mixture.
Mix wine and tomato paste; pour over... - 39.0118
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites is a filling and extremely tasty dish. This delicious Turkey preparation captivated me the first time with its unique and addictive flavor! Make the Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites for yourself to understand what I am trying to... - 42.3139
Turkey Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into thin strips.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the ginger, garlic, preserves, soy sauce and vinegar.
Stir well to combine.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, stir-fry the onions, snow peas and peppers in the oil until... - 46.3872
Spicy Turkey Links
In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice and red pepper.
Process with on/off turns until the turkey is evenly ground.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into 8 links,... - 38.6927
If you and your family are tired of the regular cutlets you make at home and you feel it is about high time you tried something different, gypsy cutlets might be the one for you. There is none so exciting as these gypsy cutlets. Check it out! - 29.9636
Spicy Turkey Links
1. In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice, and red pepper.
2. Process the ingredients consistent process until the turkey is evenly ground.
3. Get your hand moist... - 47.0555
Teriyaki Turkey Kabobs
1. Cut the turkey into 32 chunks, 1 inch each. Set aside.
2. Drain the pineapple chunks. Reserve the juice for immediate use, and wrap and refrigerate the pineapple. Combine the juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a shallow dish. Place the... - 29.818
Turkey And Broccoli Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into 1/2" X 1/2" strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
Add the turkey and toss to coat.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes,... - 44.3312
Grilled Turkey Piccat A
Drain caper liquid into a 9- by 13-inch dish, reserving capers.
Stir in lemon juice, oil, and pepper.
Rinse turkey and pat dry; then add to marinade and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning slices over once or... - 34.2106
Turkey With Prunes And Cream Sauce
1) Clean the turkey and place in paper towels to dry.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly prunes with enough warm water and soak covered for 15 minutes.
3) Halve turkey horizontally and cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick strips.
4) In... - 44.2773
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Buns
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Stir together oil and lemon juice; brush mixture evenly over both sides of turkey slices, then over cut surfaces of buns.
Place turkey on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals.
Cook, turning... - 41.5633
Turkey Pesto Pappardelle
Press as much liquid as possible from the spinach.
Assemble the spinach, basil, oil, lemon juice and garlic and chop in a food processor until the mixture is well blended and smooth to create the pesto sauce.
Cut the turkey into slices approximately one-half... - 36.4507
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam the carrots for 5 minutes, or until... - 47.2469
Shredded Turkey With Tomato Leek Ragout
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat and sear the turkey on both sides for a total of 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly golden on the outside and opaque throughout.
Season with salt, pepper, and kirsch.
Transfer to... - 40.9044
Roasted Thai Turkey Nuggets
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 8 equal-size pieces (no more than 1 1/2 inches thick).
Mix cilantro, pepper, and 6 cloves of the garlic; pat mixture over turkey pieces, covering all sides.
Place pieces well apart in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a... - 30.3778
1) Keep each turkey scallop within two sheets of waxed paper. With a cleaver gently pound meat to about 1/8-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Trim spare fat from ham and cast aside.
3) Clean chicken livers and run... - 46.3385
Place each turkey cutlet between two pieces of wax paper and, being careful not to break the flesh, pound gently with a meat pounder to flatten.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in pie plate.
Dip both sides of each cutlet in flour mixture.
Melt 2 tablespoons... - 34.376
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 43.7923
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 44.7771
Turkey Mexicali is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Turkey Mexicali; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 29.9167
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 45.8057
Grilled Turkey Steaks
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
Place turkey in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining marinade over turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning several... - 44.9543
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 30.2672
Lime Marinated Turkey With Fettuccine
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey, reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat and let the turkey cool in the cooking liquid.
2.... - 31.7493
Turkey Ragout Over Rice
Spray a large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the turkey, then cook and stir just until all sides of the turkey cubes are browned.
Add 1 cup of the water, the tomatoes, onions, green peppers, garlic, lemon juice, Italian... - 41.5763
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 32.6245
Turkey Aglia Olio
1 Cutting across the grain of the meat, thinly slice the turkey breast.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3 In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt.
4 Place the turkey... - 43.8188
1. Trim off extra fat from the turkey using a meat knife or kitchen scissors.
2. Cut meat into 1-inch dices.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Whisk with a fork.
4. Add turkey and toss to coat... - 43.4603
Turkey Stir Fry With Apricot Preserves
1) Cut the turkey neatly into thin strips and put the meat in a large bowl.
2) Add the garlic, preserves, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir well to combine the ingredients together and set the mixture aside.
3) Place a large frying pan or wok over... - 42.562
Many Peppered Fillets
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Rub fillets with oil and lighdy season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil fillets 5 to 6 inches from heat source 3 minutes.
Turn fillets over and cover with peppers and onion.
Grill or broil 5 to 6... - 26.5952
Many Peppered Fillets
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about... - 35.1285
Turkey Kabobs With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Cut the turkey breast into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) cubes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the wine, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper.
Add the turkey and toss to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate, tossing occasionally, for at least 3 hours, or all day if... - 42.494
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.3953
Turkey Fajita Style
Turkey Fajita Style is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Turkey Fajita Style recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.3106
Green Chile And Turkey Stew
1. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler. Broil the chiles 4 inches from the heat, turning frequently with tongs, until the skin is shriveled and darkened, 10-20 minutes. Place the chiles in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 31.298
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 38.8069
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.0295
Turkey Pesto Pappardelle
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Drain the spinach throughly.
3 In a food processor add the spinach, basil, oil, lemon juice and garlic and chop until the mixture is well blended and smooth to mak the... - 44.6266
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet tasted more than just wonderful. The Chicken and Poultry Bouquet go together so well in this Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet. You got to try this! - 34.9186
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 39.7978
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 41.1564
Turkey And Orzo In Cilantro Mustard
Cook orzo in boiling water according to package directions, about 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter and oil until butter melts.
Add onion and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add turkey; saute about 2... - 35.9064
Turkey And Shrimp Kabobs With Tomatoes
1. Cut the turkey into one inch cubes
2. Place the turkey in a bowl, with the shrimp and the lemon juice and cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a large frying pan, place the parsley, garlic, peppers, shallots, oil, pepper flakes,... - 45.2925
Jumbled Turkey Jambalaya
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they... - 126.103
Middle Eastern Turkey And Pepper Saute
1. In a food processor add the jalapeno pepper and mince it with scallions.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat oil and saute scallions, red pepper, jalapeno, turkey and garlic.
3. Cook until red pepper and jalapeno are soft... - 39.8468
Currant Sauced Turkey And Carrots
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the jelly, water, currants or raisins, lemon juice, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.2469
Whiskey Sauced Turkey
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, water, flour, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Set sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.0822
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 124.147
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
While tomatoes are roasting, combine onion, garlic, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Place in a 450° oven.
Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until onion begins to brown and liquid has evaporated... - 32.3996
Almost Bill's Rice-and-bean Special
Put the beans in a large saucepan and cover with water by 2 to 3 inches.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Drain and rinse the beans.
Return the beans to the pan and cover with 2 to 3 inches of fresh water.
Add the dried chile peppers,... - 40.0605
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 42.443
Cut unpeeled eggplants lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spray 2 shallow rimmed baking pans with cooking spray.
Divide eggplant slices equally between pans in a single layer, overlapping slices slightly; spray eggplant with cooking spray.
Bake in a 450°... - 42.1037
Picante Chicken Skillet
Cut chicken into 1 1/2 X 1/2 X 1/2 inch strips.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste, if desired.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet.
Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir until chicken is almost cooked through
Combine tomatoes with juice, 1/3 cup Pace®... - 36.0208
Spiced Chicken Cubes
In a medium glass bowl combine onion and garlic.
Add oil, vinegar, catsup, cumin, paprika, cilantro, ginger and peppers; mix well.
Add chicken; mix well.
Marinate for several hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain chicken; reserving marinade.
Skewer 1... - 41.2485
1. Place the cubed beef, lamb, and turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, onion, garlic, dry mustard, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cumin; mix well. Pour marinade over the meat. Seal... - 36.1889
Chicken And Blue Cheese On Pumpernickel
Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese and mustard.
Dice chicken and stir it in.
Season to... - 27.0665
Fast Lane Linguine With Chicken And Pesto
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add stock and pesto; cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of... - 23.8407
Pesto Chicken Fontina Crostini
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast until golden.
Spray a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Add chicken and saute until firm and golden.
Stir in pesto and red pepper flakes.
Set... - 30.6524
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 49.1217
Chicken And Sweet Peppers With Hoisin
1)Slice chicken diagonally into thin slices, less than 1/4 inch wide.
2)Mix soy and sherry and marinate the chicken in that mixture.
3)Chop onion coarsely mince ginger and put garlic through press.
4)Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok and add... - 45.3669
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 51.2291
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 33.2103
Mardi Gras Tambalaya
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, red or green peppers, celery, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the broth, tomato paste, herbes de provence, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil... - 44.0653
Chicken With Mushrooms And Artichokes
1.Take a 12 inch skillet and heat oil in it on medium flame.
2.Put chicken in the skiller and saute for minute by turning one time, until brown.
3.Take a medium bowl, whisk gravy mix, tarragon and 1/2 cup water in it.
4.Take the chicken out on a heated... - 39.8996
Chicken Gordon Bleu
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4" thickness.
Remove the plastic wrap.
To assemble, place one slice of turkey ham on top of each... - 41.5678
Chicken Corn Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion in the oil over a low heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) Stir in the broth, water and potatoes,allow to simmer over a high heat. Then cover and cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender.... - 45.9281
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes, until browned. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp; cook 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is browned and shrimp are pink and opaque.... - 34.9852
Jamaican Jerk Grilled Kebabs With Chicken And Smoked Sausage
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush grill rack with oil.
Combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, lime juice, garlic, oregano, lime peel, onion powder, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, and cayenne for glaze in a bowl; mix well.
Set aside half the glaze for... - 40.1792
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine onion, carrots, bell pepper, garlic, and 1/2 cup (120 ml) water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until liquid evaporates and browned bits stick to pan bottom (about 10 minutes). To deglaze pan,... - 26.4116
Light Chicken Cordon Bleu
Microwave Directions: In shallow bowl, combine first four ingredients.
On each chicken breast slice, place 1 slice Swiss cheese and 2 overlapping slices ham; roll up, jelly-roll style, and secure with toothpick.
Dip rolls in egg white, then coat with bread... - 36.0735
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.928
Italian Chicken And Pasta
1. In a large skillet or casserole, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, and stir- fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 48.6152