Boneless Chicken Thigh
- » Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes.
Pakistani Chicken And Vegetable Jalfrezi Curry
You have probably seen this curry dish in an Indian or Pakistani restaurant menu. It is so easy to make this at home and is a perfect one-pot curry, ideal for an Indian dinner party or when catering to a large crowd. Boneless chicken thighs cooked with bell... - 87.6128
Hoisin-glazed Chicken Thighs
Remove any visible fat from the chicken.
Place the thighs in a flat glass pan.
Combine the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion and pour over the thighs.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 29.4956
Chicken Thighs Alia Puttanesca
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Put chicken in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish; season with pepper and scatter olives on top.
2 . Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oregano in tomato can. Spoon over chicken to cover. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 25... - 30.9509
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Boneless Paprika Chicken
1. Mix chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, basil, salt and red pepper in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until juices run clear.
2. Stir in tomato sauce. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir... - 32.3138
Curried Chicken Thighs
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except sour cream; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until... - 35.4569
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 29.8332
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 42.7651
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 28.4866
Sage And Garlic SautÃ©
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle siage and garlic over chicken.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until... - 25.5763
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs
1 Remove the fat from the chicken.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken thighs.
3 In a bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion.
4 Pour the sauce mixture over the thighs.
5 Tightly cover... - 39.9157
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.5657
Indoor Grilled Chicken Thighs
1. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over medium heat. Grate enough of the lemon peel to give you 1 teaspoon grated zest; set it aside. Then squeeze the lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. With the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by... - 33.9879
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 125.533
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Chicken
Southerners love their fried chicken and here is the buttermilk marinated fried chicken thighs; sounds like a perfect way to bribe your loved ones for the small favors you need! Here chef talks about leaving the marinade overnight, which makes it a perfect... - 97.226
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.591
Chicken With Fig
Are you looking for a really, really simple recipe for chicken? This recipe video for chicken with fig, surely solve your purpose. It has a long list of ingredients but you need to mix all at a time, which makes the process most simple. Check with the video... - 122.418
Chicken And Polenta
Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
Lightly coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (180Â°F), turning once.
Remove from skillet.
Add sweet peppers... - 42.4987
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 95.2363
With sharp knife, trim visible fat from chicken.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken; brown 2 minutes on 1 side.
Turn chicken and add onions to skillet.
Cook 2 minutes longer or until chicken is browned and onions are... - 31.3128
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 36.7831
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 101.336
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Marsala
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and mushrooms and saute until light brown, stirring occasionally, about 1-2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from the pan.
2. In a shallow dish, combine 1 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Seas - 27.017
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8 minut - 29.9614
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.6128
Chicken And White Bean Stew
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance. MAKING 2) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the... - 32.8173
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 38.5843
1)Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2)In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
3)Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
4)To the skillet, add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, apple juice,... - 132.375
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 77.9259
Spicy Chicken Soup With Black Beans
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring as needed, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add celery; reduce heat to medium and cook until celery is bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Add garlic and cook... - 33.039
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.2233
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil into a... - 34.3572
Mix all the spices together.
Coat the chicken with half the spice mixture and leave overnight preferably, or for at least 2 hours.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and brown the chicken over a high heat.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining... - 44.2866
Moroccan Lemon Chicken
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine chicken with onion, garlic, rice seasoning and olive oil
2. Cook in the microwave for 8 minutes until chicken loses its pinkishness.
3. Toss the chopped lemon, almonds and olives over the chicken.
4. Pour in the... - 46.7983
Lipton Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8... - 41.2182
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.7118
Spring Chicken In A Pot
1. In a large, heavy pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and gently fry for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Now add the chicken thighs, and fry until they are lightly coloured.
4. To the pan, add the potatoes, stock and a generous... - 48.1471
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 32.8298
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Teriyaki Island Shicken Dos
Anything with teriyaki can’t go wrong! You don’t have to measure and mix to make the best teriyaki sauce. Just get your hands on a bottle of this wonderful Mezzetta Kona Coast Teriyaki Island marinade and grilling sauce that is sweet, spicy, tangy and... - 107.996
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Place the olive oil and onion in the bottom of a glass casserole dish at least 8x8x3 inches in size, and place casserole in oven.
2. While onion is cooking, season the boneless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and stuff the cavity... - 34.0435
Crispy Corny Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a paper bag, shake together cereal crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place butter in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven to melt. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then... - 26.4348
Easy To Make Chicken With Winter Herbs And Kalamata Olives
When nip hits the air, what can be a better way to make most of the season than indulge into its bounties? In this recipe, Chef Paul Hegeman heavily bets on winter ingredients like kalamata olives, rosemary, thyme and anchovies to sizzle up the chicken and... - 119.544
Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
In 4 qt.flame proof casserole (such as Dutch oven) cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove and chop.
Save 1 teablespoon of drippings from pot.
Brown half the chicken, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.4947
Chicken, Tomato And Rosemary Ragu
Place chicken, celery, onion and wine in a pan with cold water to cover.
Bring slowly to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Simmer gently without boiling until cooked through, 7-10 minutes.
Cool completely in cooking liquid.
Drain, reserving liquid, and cut... - 45.8229
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022
Chicken & Mushroomswith Couscous
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 14 inch thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 41.7811
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 112.917
Quick Chicken And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add savory, broth, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add mixed... - 29.5451
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.7563
Chicken Vermicelli Carbonara
In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onion, fennel seeds, and 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil; boil, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
Con-tinue to cook until browned bits accumulate in pan; then add water, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 44.8548
Combine oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt; brush over both sides of chicken to coat.
Grill chicken over medium-hot Briquets 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once. - 25.3038
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Creamy Chicken And Red Pepper Pasta
1) Over medium-high heat, place a small skillet and heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the pine nuts and cook for about 30 to 45 seconds, stirring, till the nuts are light brown. Keep shaking the pan. Remove the nuts with a slotted spoon and drain... - 42.1578
I love that a curry can be so fresh, healthy and exciting, and my chicken kadahi is proof that you don’t need more than five spices to make a curry really spectacular. The cumin seeds provide a wonderful, nutty spice base and the simple flavors of the... - 32.7257
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 42.3628
Chicken And Homemade Noodle Soup
1. To prepare noodles, stir together flour, 1 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Add egg yolk and 3 tablespoons water. Stir together until mixed. Shape into small ball. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 5 minutes or until... - 35.0026
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes. Add the broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered,... - 34.8399
Microwave Pantry Chicken
1. Combine the corn, salsa, and chicken in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer this mixture to a microwaveable dish, cover (turned back at one corner) with plastic wrap, and microwave at 100% power for 3 to 4 minutes. Give the mix... - 28.1943
Chicken With Spicy Paprika Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add onion to pan and cook,... - 31.1773
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 31.0727
Quick Chicken Gumbo
1. In a plastic bag, shake together flour, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until richly browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Add ham and cook... - 30.8795
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 35.3007
Chicken And Winter Vegetable Ragout
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat with flour. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned all over, about 8... - 33.3048
Savory Cranberry Chicken
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and cranberries.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange on top of cranberry mixture.
In a small bowl, mix catsup, sugar, mustard, and vinegar; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at low setting until... - 42.8461
Rosemary Chicken Skewers
This chicken is so tender and flavorful you will want to make it often! You can go ahead and make whole skewers with this or you can make them as appetizers. You can also grill these or cook them in a skillet. - 117.183
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 28.8942
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 28.2804
1. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill.... - 17.5109
Chicken With Figs And Lemon
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken broth, recipe mix, cinnamon, garlic, and zest and juice of the lemon. Stir in the onion and figs. Push the chicken pieces down into the mixture in the pot.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 28.5957
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook garlic and ginger in oil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broth and rice; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, half of... - 30.3971
Quick Chicken Mole Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the cooked rice warm, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Meanwhile, mince... - 39.0645
Pacific Rim Pineapple Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine apricot nectar, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/4 cup mint. Add chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring once or twice. Remove chicken from marinade. Stir cornstarch into marinade... - 29.7493
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Curried Chicken And Potato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and onion; sauté until the onion softens, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and curry; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Stir in the potatoes and milk. Increase the heat to high and... - 32.0825
Baked Onion Chicken
1. Crush the soup mix by rolling a rolling pin over the pouch.
2. Empty the packet onto a dry plate or wax paper and mix with the crumbs and pepper. Spread evenly.
3. In a large shallow dish, combine egg and water and lightly beat with a... - 41.4994
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 110.316
It’s a rainy day and nothing like a warm of bowl risotto to chase the cold away! Easy to prepare and it’s a meal for two which is done in half hour! Watch the video for more! - 87.2214
Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1) Over medium-high heat, preheat the grill pan.
2) In a small saucepan, add vegetables oil over moderate heat.
3) Saute red onions form 3-5 minutes.
4) Add vinegar and let it reduce to half for 1-2 minutes.
5) In the pan, add brown... - 46.1262
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.0285
Kasha And Chicken Pilaf
1. In a large nonstick frying pan, combine onion, mushrooms, carrot, and celery in olive oil and 1/4 cup of broth. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until vegetables are just softened, about 4 minutes. Add chicken and garlic and cook, covered, 3 minutes.... - 31.54
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 30.6226
Chicken Smothered In Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Season chicken with coriander, salt, and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until nearly cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to pan... - 30.2052
Penne With Chicken, Cannellini, And Broccoli Rabe
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high... - 29.8694
Speedy Chicken Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes
2. Add carrots, celery, and onions, stirring to coat with... - 31.1177
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 42.9926
Chicken With Barley And Pecans
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt, thyme, and barley.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange over barley mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken is very tender... - 45.0607
Streamlined Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and Italian herbs; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until lightly colored.
2. In a bowl toss chicken with flour until well-coated. Add to pan along with any remaining flour;... - 32.1761
Garlic Chicken Bites With Tomato Raisin Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, pepper, and three-fourths of the garlic; rub mixture over chicken. Place chicken pieces well apart in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan.
2. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven until chicken is lightly... - 29.925
Spicy Chicken Posole
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil;... - 28.0668
Beer Batter Fried Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, beer, salt, and pepper until smooth. In a deep 12-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375Â°F., or until a cube of bread fries golden in about 30 seconds.
2. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into batter to coat... - 24.9613
Chicken With Carrots And Olives
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook the chicken over high heat, turning once, until it is browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.... - 30.1539
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 34.4845
Grilled Chicken With Asian Pesto
Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper; pound to 3/8-inch thickness.
Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon Asian Pesto on both sides of each breast or thigh.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill... - 40.2769