Pork Loin Steak
- » Boneless Pork Loin Steak
Boneless Pork Loin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless pork loin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless pork loin steak recipes.
Fruity Pork Skewers
1. Trim the visible fat from the pork and cut the meat into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the pork in a shallow, non-metallic dish and add the prunes and apricots.
3. To make the marinade, mix together the orange juice, oil, bay leaves and salt and pepper to... - 42.8364
Indonesian Pork Chops N Zesty Relish
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, coconut milk, brown sugar, garlic and ginger; reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
Stir cucumber, radishes, onion and coconut into remaining sauce; chill.
Grill pork chops over medium heat for 10 minutes or until done, turning... - 36.0781
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl; mix well. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables; set... - 31.2195
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.2936
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Place roasts in an 8-qt.
Dutch oven; add water and salt.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove roasts and shred with a fork; set aside.
Skim fat from cooking liquid and discard.
Drain all but 1 cup cooking... - 43.5398
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, herbs and seasoning.
3. Reserving ½ teaspoon of the herb seasoning, rub the remaining seasoning on the pork roast. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine apples,... - 47.0758
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 43.5913