Pork Loin Chop
- » Boneless Pork Loin Chop
Boneless Pork Loin Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless pork loin chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless pork loin chop recipes.
Boneless Pork Chops With Apple Thyme Marinade
Combine juice, vinegar, oil, soy sauce and thyme in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator up to 8 hours, turning pork once or twice.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Season... - 34.6168
Herbed Pork Loin Chops
1. Place the chops in a shallow glass dish. Combine the tarragon or rosemary, oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the herb mixture evenly over both sides of the chops. Cover and marinate the chops for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Place the... - 31.6455
Swift Grilled Pork Loin Chops With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Preheat grill or start charcoal.
3. Rub chops with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt, white pepper and granulated garlic to taste.
4. Place chops on grill to achieve grill marks on both sides,... - 47.155
Pork Loin Chops With Cinnamon Apples
Combine sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper; sprinkle over the pork.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pork from pan; cover and keep... - 44.183
Breaded Pork Chops
Place orange juice in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt.
Dip pork chops in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side until... - 22.094
Thai Seasoned Loin Chops With Cllantro Pesto & Hot Sweet Mustard
About 1/2 cup purchased hot sweet mustard Trim and discard surface fat from chops.
Spread 1 teaspoon of chili paste on each side of chops.
Place chops, well apart, 'between sheets of plastic wrap.
With a flat mallet, pound evenly and firmly iuntil meat is... - 29.1793
Broiled Dijon Pork Chops
Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, parsley, chives, and tarragon in small bowl; whisk until blended. Place pork top loin chops on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 4 to 5 inches from heat. Brush chops with mustard mixture and broil 20 minutes, or to... - 21.2692
Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Grilled Maple Pork Chops are a gourmet style grill recipe that can please any soul on this earth with its subtle flavors. Watch this video to learn this delightful recipe. - 86.1524
Smoked Loin Of Pork And Kielbasa
Place smoked pork loin in a large saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to saucepan.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove meats to a heated serving... - 32.6618
Roast Pork Loin With Mustard Rosemary Sauce
Heat oven to 375°.
Season pork loin with seasoned salt or natural seasoning.
Roast to internal temperature of 145°-155°.
Remove from oven.
Place large saute pan over medium heat.
When hot, add finely diced bacon to pan.
Add minced shallot.
When bacon... - 41.3793
Spicy Chops is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Chops recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.092
Pork Chops With Apples And Bourbon
Pork chops with apples and bourbon is a festive pork recipe. Made with a garlic and sage rub, the pork is cooked with a margerine and tabasco sauce mix. Cooked to a golden brown, the pork chops are sprinkled with lemon juice. Served with a apple and onion mix... - 46.7659
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Bean And Pork Chop Bake
In a large skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute the apple and onion until tender.
Stir in beans, raisins and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with pork... - 39.8147
Apple Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Stir together thyme, salt and pepper. Rub on both sides of pork chops. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add pork chops. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until barely pink in center, turning once. Remove chops from... - 33.516
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 30.8222
Pork Sauerkraut Supper
Arrange potato slices in an ungreased 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish.
Stir together sauerkraut, apple, and mustard; spoon over potatoes.
Pour apple juice or apple cider over everything in dish.
Arrange pork chops in dish.
Bake, covered, in a 350° oven about 1... - 28.3809
Spicy Green And Red Pork Loin Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. To prepare pork, combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub pork with pepper mixture. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 155°; cool and shred... - 36.3825
Ginger Mustard Pork Chops
Dust chops lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick skillet and sauté chops over medium heat until brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove chops and keep warm. Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling and... - 29.0901
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops
The very thought of these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops makes my mouth water uncontrollably ! I don't think even you'll be able to resist these deliciously sweet and sour skilleted pork chops with irresistible seasonings ! Try these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops... - 45.0919
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine has a fine taste. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine gets its taste from meat mixed with cream and flavored with white wine. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.1454
Bavarian Pork Loin
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, carrots, onion, apple juice and parsley; spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Add apples to slow cooker.
Cover and cook 2 to 2-1/2 hours longer or until... - 35.0351
Barbecued Pork Loin
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Run spit through center of meat, making sure it is evenly balanced.
Secure to rotisserie with heavy cord.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of roast but not resting in fat or on rod.
Grill over hot coals for 2... - 39.7658
Loin Of Pork With Vegetable Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put the onion, carrot, and red pepper in a small saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover; simmer over moderate heat until tender but still crisp about 4 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well again; set... - 43.7336
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Papaya Chutney
Combine chutney ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower heat and simmer until fruit is tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Coat pork chops with the rub and rotate in the... - 35.5678
Pork Chops And Apple Stuffing
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
SPRINKLE both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork chops and cook until browned on both sides,... - 41.792
Coriander Crusted Pork Loin
1. For the pork: Rub the pork with the coriander seeds, salt and pepper.
2. Place on a hot grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. It should have a golden brown crust on the outside. If you want it well done, leave it on the grill for 35-45 minutes.
3.... - 117.555
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 35.6806
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Pan Roasted Pork Loin With Leeks
Remove roots and tough upper leaves from leeks.
Cut each leek in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices (you should have about 6 cups).
Soak in cold water to loosen dirt; drain and rinse under running water.
Combine chopped... - 38.807
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 133.311
Pesto Packed Pork Chops
1. For filling, in a small mixing bowl stir together feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of the pesto, and the pine nuts. Set aside. For glaze, in a small saucepan melt jelly over low heat. Stir in the remaining 2 to 3 tablespoons pesto and the balsamic vinegar; heat... - 34.873
Pork Chops With Ginger And Snow Peas
Sprinkle the pork with the salt.
Heat the canola oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each pork chop registers 160°F for medium, about 8-10... - 36.543
Pork Chops In Orange Sauce
Combine the paprika and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
Combine the orange juice, sugar, cloves and peel; pour over pork chops.
Cover and simmer for 18-22 minutes or until meat juices run... - 39.0294
Pork Chops With Raisin Pignoli Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce recipe. Stock up on more and more raisin as you will want to make this Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce time and again. This Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce, when served as a... - 32.2726
Pork Stir Fry
You will find the Pork Stir Fry a rare treat! Prepare the Pork Stir Fry with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 29.3637
Jamaican Pork Chops With Melon Salsa
For salsa, in a small bowl stir together honeydew melon, cantaloupe, mint, and honey.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub jerk seasoning onto both sides of chops.
Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium... - 33.8487
Roast Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Mix all ingredients except pork roast in medium bowl or 4-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until apricots are tender, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Remove lemon peel.
Set glaze aside.
Place pork roast on roasting rack.
Brush with... - 42.5352
Herbed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Rub pork roast with oil. Rub herb mixture over oil.
4. Place pork roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast. Bake at 375°... - 32.5693
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary has a lovely taste. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary gets its taste from pork mixed with rosemary flavored with garlic. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.7366
Pork Loin With Mustard
1. In a bowl season pork with pork and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat oil on medium heat. Check that it does not smoke.
3. Brown the pork pieces in oil.
4. Remove the pork pieces and lower the heat.
5. Add the shallots and saute until... - 45.5805
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 36.5175
Roast Marinated Loin Of Pork
1. Rub dry mustard and thyme on the meat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sherry, 1/2 cup of the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3. In a large plastic bag place the meat and pour in the marinade.
4. Tie the bag securely, and refrigerate.
5. Marinate... - 44.2798
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 47.0269
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
Smoked Pork Loin With Red Onion Confit
1.In a spice grinder put in rosemary leaves, chopped sage, sea salt, and peppercorns and grind coarsely.
2.Into a small bowl transfer and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3.Mix into paste.
4.Rub pork loin with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oi.
5. Now rub... - 46.2889
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.471
Grilled Mustard Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together mustard, wine, green onion, curry powder, oil, crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Pour marinade over chops; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 38.8854
Pork Chops In Apple Juice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the pork chops, trim any excess fat.
3) In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the chops.
4) Arrange the cooked pork in a baking dish, preferably in a single... - 41.914
Roast Loin Of Pork With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add spinach, after discarding the stems, to boiling water and cook till spinach wilts. Drain well and chop.
3. Discard the tough stems of cleaned mushrooms and chop roughly.
4. Take a heavy skillet, add... - 47.3637
Spinach N Sausage Pork Loin
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup spinach, egg, almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, soup mix, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon thyme and pepper.
Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
Make a lengthwise slit down the center of the roast to within 1/2 in.of bottom.
Open... - 42.4554
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056
Twice Cooked Pork Loin
Boil the entire piece of pork in a pan with 2 cups of water, 1 Tbs Chinese rice wine, and 1 slice ginger for 1/2 hour.
Cool thoroughly, then slice the pork into 1 inch square (2.5 cm) pieces about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Reserve the stock for later use.
Slice... - 44.1473
Braised Loin Of Pork In Cider
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.pat the roast very dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter and oil in a deep casserole just until the butter foams.
Add the pork and brown it evenly on all sides over medium heat, turning with wooden spatulas or spoons.
This will... - 44.4223
Orange And Rosemary Marinated Chops
1. For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, olive oil or cooking oil, white wine Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, molasses, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add marinade. Seal bag and... - 34.746
Pork Chops With Orange Apricot Glaze
Pork in sweet taste is no lesser than a dessert and here is a recipe to make it so. Here is chef Mike showing how to glaze pork chops in a mixture of orange marmalade, apricot preserves and other common flavors. Great taste and appeal! - 106.617
Pork Chops With Jalapeno Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
TRIM excess fat from pork and discard.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove; set aside.
Add onion, celery, pecans, jalapeno pepper, sage, rosemary and black... - 43.1698
Perfect Pork Chops
1) Peel the onions and chop away the ends.
2) Using a knife, cut onions in half crosswise to make 4 thick "wheels."
3) Arrange them in the bottom of slow cooker.
4) In a heavy skillet, sear the frozen pork chops on both sides..
5) Layer it on top of... - 39.7418
Pork Chops With Onion Raisin Chutney
1. Place the pork chops in a bag set in a bowl; add marinade. Seal bag and chill 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chops, discarding marinade.
2. Grill pork chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 11 minutes or till... - 36.9163
Indonesian Pork Chops N Zesty Relish
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, coconut milk, brown sugar, garlic and ginger; reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
Stir cucumber, radishes, onion and coconut into remaining sauce; chill.
Grill pork chops over medium heat for 10 minutes or until done, turning... - 36.0781
Sauteed Pork Chops With Artichokes
Looking for a fine pork preparation to go along with wine, here is a preparation of pork with artichokes. Chef Mike shows in simple and easy steps how to cook pork chops and artichoke hearts with some simple and common seasonings. Great to go with wines like... - 114.199
Grilled Pork Chops With Georgia Peach Chutney
To make the chutney: In a medium saucepan, combine the bell pepper, onion, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the broth is reduced.
Add the peaches, cover, and... - 45.7439
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
Pork Chops In Tomato Sauce
1. Mince 3 of the garlic cloves; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the oregano, and basil. Add the pork and toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pork from the marinade; discard the marinade.... - 32.0427
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops And Peaches
1. Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a
large bowl. Add pork and peaches, toss well to coat.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pork and... - 32.7221
Pork Chops With Orange Olive Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Discard marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove pork from bag.
4. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking... - 32.017
Pork Chops With Orange & Mushroom Sauce
Rich-tasting but not rich in calories, the sauce for this pork chop dish has a tangy yogurt base, enlivened by the fresh flavor of orange juice.
For an easy meal, bake yams in their jackets to serve alongside.
Trim and discard fat from chops.
In a wide... - 43.076
Sweet And Sour Pork Stir Fry
In a medium bowl, stir together the pineapple juice, vinegar, onions, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
Thinly slice the pork against the grain into bite-size pieces.
Stir into the juice mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
Meanwhile,... - 43.2661
Pork Chops With Sweet Potato Puree And Cranberry Relish
Combine sugar and orange juice concentrate in a small saucepan; add cranberries.
Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Bake potatoes at 400° for 45 minutes or... - 42.8522
Spicy Grilled Chops
1) Combine the salsa, water, salt and marmalade in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) In a plastic bag or non-metal baking dish, place the pork chops.
3) Over the pork, pour the marinade. Turn to coat well.
4) Cover the dish or seal the bag and marinate the... - 36.5608
Pork Milani Casserole
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Brown pork in oil in skillet on all sides.
Add onion, celery and green pep- per.
Saute until tender; mix in mushrooms, Worces- tershire sauce, salt, pepper and basil.
Simmer, cov- ered, for 25 minutes.
Blend in soup and milk; sim-... - 44.2866
Cajun Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil; add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in seasonings; set aside to cool.
3. Using sharp paring knife, make four... - 36.5406
Sweet And Sour Pork
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
Heat oil (1 inch) to 360°.
Beat flour, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 1/2 cup cold water, the egg and 1 teaspoon salt with hand beater until smooth.
Stir pork into batter until well coated.
Add pork pieces, 1 at a... - 40.7052
Mou Shu Pork With Mandarin Pancakes
Prepare Mandarin Pancakes.
Cut pork into slices, 2 x 1/8 inch.
Stack slices; cut lengthwise into strips.
Mix 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon cornstarch in glass bowl; stir in pork.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Soak mushrooms in warm water until... - 43.9808
Masitas De Puerco
This Cuban favorite is certainly god send. After all, what could be a better, simpler way to jazz up pork tenderloins then throwing together drool-worthy ingredients to cook up a quick pork recipe. However, if you are bothered about the extra calories, then... - 94.4755
Pork With Pears Honey And Thyme
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork for 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Add pears, green onions, honey and thyme to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are softened.
2.... - 29.3862
Stuffed Pork Cutlets
Split the chops from the fat side almost through.
Be careful not to separate completely.
Pound each side lightly.
Prepare chicken stock with the cube and water.
Add rice and cover.
Cook until rice is tender.
Add the next five ingredients plus 1 table-, spoon... - 42.8566
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.2733
Malayan Pork Chops
1. Cut the pork into bite-sized cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Thread on skewers and marinate in coconut milk at least one hour.
2. Drain, sprinkle with sugar and barbecue or broil fifteen to twenty minutes, turning frequently and basting often with... - 22.344
South Seas Pork Chops
1. Combine pork and onion in a 3-auart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 10 minutes, stirring once.
2. Add all remaining ingredients, stirring well to blend. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 10 to 15 minutes,... - 26.7358
Sauteed Pork With Brandy Cream Sauce
Pork chops turn out with a unique flavor when cooked in brandy or wine. Here is a recipe by Mike Monahan where pork chops are cooked and served with brandy cream sauce that is made with pork drippings, brandy and some simple seasonings. A real pork delight! - 110.177
Spicy Pork Skewers With Onions And Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a small bowl; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle and set aside for a sauce.
Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle... - 42.414
Honey Barbecued Pork
For barbecue sauce, combine catsup, honey, soy sauce, and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
For seasoning mixture, combine rosemary, garlic powder, and pepper.Trim fat from chops.
Sprinkle both sides of each chop with seasoning mixture.
Place chops in center of... - 35.2175
Peppered Pork And Rice Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, combine rice, rotini, margarine and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until rice and rotini are lightly browned, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 43.4927
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 41.2013
Boneless Pork Loin Chop Recipes By Category
Boneless Pork Loin Chop Dish: