Boneless Pork Loin
- » Boneless Half Pork Loin
Boneless Half Pork Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boneless Half Pork Loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boneless Half Pork Loin recipes.
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Pan Roasted Pork Loin With Leeks
Remove roots and tough upper leaves from leeks.
Cut each leek in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices (you should have about 6 cups).
Soak in cold water to loosen dirt; drain and rinse under running water.
Combine chopped... - 38.807
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Roast Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Mix all ingredients except pork roast in medium bowl or 4-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until apricots are tender, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Remove lemon peel.
Set glaze aside.
Place pork roast on roasting rack.
Brush with... - 42.5352
Orange-glazed Pork Loin
Blend together the thyme, salt, sage, allspice and pepper.
Rub the thyme mixture evenly over the pork loin.
Wrap in foil and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 12 hours.
Unwrap the pork and place fat side up in a 10xl3 roasting... - 44.5111
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary has a lovely taste. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary gets its taste from pork mixed with rosemary flavored with garlic. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.7366
Quick And Easy Rotisserie Pork Loin With Rosemary
Looking for a tasty treat for dinner? In this video, Betty and Rick show how to make rotisserie grilled pork loin with rosemary that is a great alternative to oven roast pork. Stream the video recipe to learn how to master this pork dish. - 95.4063
Garlic Studded Pork Loin With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice concentrate, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the garlic and cut each clove lengthwise into thirds. With a sharp knife, make 18 slits randomly in the pork loin. Tuck a... - 39.8212
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Smoked Pork Loin With Red Onion Confit
1.In a spice grinder put in rosemary leaves, chopped sage, sea salt, and peppercorns and grind coarsely.
2.Into a small bowl transfer and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3.Mix into paste.
4.Rub pork loin with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oi.
5. Now rub... - 46.2889
Bavarian Pork Loin
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, carrots, onion, apple juice and parsley; spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Add apples to slow cooker.
Cover and cook 2 to 2-1/2 hours longer or until... - 35.0351
Sweet Orange Loin Of Pork
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Bring wine to boil in small saucepan; continue cooking 2 minutes.
Stir in honey and orange juice; cook 3 minutes.
Brush honey mixture over pork.
Place meat on hot grill and cook, partially covered, 40 to 45 minutes depending on... - 42.3009
Roast Pork Loin With Glazed Apples
Sprinkle roast with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place roast, fat side up, in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion, making sure it does not touch fat.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; reduce heat to 325°, and bake 1... - 42.7888
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056