- » Boneless Duck
Boneless Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless duck recipes.
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 37.2895
Tasty Duck Breasts With Wild Mushrooms
This delicious duck recipe features tender duck breasts and wild mushrooms. Rich in flavor and exquisite in texture, this recipe by Chef Hermann is a must have. Never mind if you can't find large duck breasts, you can always use frozen duck breasts to make... - 81.506
Broiled Duck Breast With Prunes In Armagnac
1) Halve boneless duck breasts and dry with paper towels. If using whole ducks, take out wings close to bone and keep aside. Withdraw drumsticks. Split up breast from carcass holding knife against breastbone cut down and remove each breast... - 41.6352
Duck Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the duck breasts, skin side down, and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Reduce the heat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Drain off the excess oil.
Turn the duck breasts over and add the balsamic vinegar... - 34.6157
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1) In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil spray and brown duck on each side for 6 minutes.
2) Diagonally slice the duck pieces after taking them off from the skillet.
3) In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes and then transfer the... - 44.8273
Bombay Grilled Duck
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon.
Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towels.
Add to the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
To prepare... - 40.9403
Pasta With Stir Fried Duck And Shiitake Mushrooms
Put the shiitakes In a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover.
Leave them to soak for about 15 minutes, until soft.
Then trim off and discard their stems and cut the caps into 1/4-inch-wide slices.
In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil with the... - 44.3147
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Cut the duck meat into 1/2" (1.5 cm) cubes.
Medium dice the vegetables.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Add the duck and vegetables and saute until the duck has cooked through.
Add the tomato, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 1/2... - 42.6484
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.6761
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.5723
Clementine Glazed Duck Breast
1. Pierce duck skin all over with a fork; season duck with salt and pepper. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large cast-iron or heavy skiilet over medium heat. Add duck, skin side down, and cook until skin is dark and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook... - 38.8793
Cinnamon Duck With Redcurrant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
2. In a large, preferably non-stick, saute pan put two or three of the duck breasts, skin-side down, with the cinnamon sticks.
3. Fry until well browned, turning once without the need to... - 45.5738
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 35.4296
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Sine Spice Roast Duck
1. For the marination, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and apply it liberally all over the duck; this duck needs to be refrigerator for at least eight hours, preferably overnight
2. Heat a pan to medium heat and place... - 47.3533
Duck With Dried Cherries And Sage, Mashed Parsnips And Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a small ovenproof baking dish, place the onions and cover and bake for about 60 minutes until it turns tender, then let it cool to room temperature and then peel it, make sure that the... - 45.2963
Apricot Glazed Duck Breasts
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add duck; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Heat apricot preserves in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Add 1... - 34.1239
Mandarin Sesame Duck
1. Prick the duck skin all over. If using breasts, slash the skin diagonally at intervals with a small, sharp knife.
2. Place the duck on a rack in a roasting tin and roast for 1 hour in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Mix 15ml/1 tbsp of the soy... - 29.1453
Mandarin Sesame Duck
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Prick the duck skin all over. Slash the breast skin diagonally at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. Place the duck on a rack in a roasting tin and roast for 1 hour. Mix 15 ml / 1 tbsp soy sauce with 30 ml / 2 tbsp... - 32.9371