- » Boneless Chilli Chicken
Boneless Chilli Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless chilli chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless chilli chicken recipes.
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 44.9511
Chilli Chicken Soup
1. Soak the kidney beans and haricot beans in cold water overnight. Drain.
2. Put the soaked beans in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Boil steadily for 10 minutes, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour; top up with more boiling... - 35.9647
Spicy Dry Chilli Chicken
In the diced chicken mix the egg, cornflour, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tsp ajino moto, half the garlic paste and salt. In a kadai heat oil and fry chicken in small portions to look like pakoras.
When chicken is ready, but it back in the oil along with the rest of... - 27.469
Chilli Chicken With Peanuts
1. Whisk the egg white with the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, garlic,... - 34.8973
Chilli Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Make 1 x 5 cm / 1/2 x 2 inch strips out of the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and cook the chicken strips stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or such that tender.
3. Remove... - 45.0871
Chicken With Chilli Jam
1. To make jam, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add chillies, ginger and shrimp paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Stir in sugar, water and lime juice and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until mixture is thick. Remove jam from wok and set... - 34.7266