- » Boneless Chilli Chicken
Boneless Chilli Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless chilli chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless chilli chicken recipes.
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
Boneless Chicken 77
This is a very tasty appetizer. It can also be served with rotis. It is mildly sour and spicy and crispy, so it is enjoyed by all alike. It can be served as it is or with any dip of choice. - 0
Chilli Chicken Soup
1. Soak the kidney beans and haricot beans in cold water overnight. Drain.
2. Put the soaked beans in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Boil steadily for 10 minutes, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour; top up with more boiling... - 38.169
Spicy Dry Chilli Chicken
In the diced chicken mix the egg, cornflour, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tsp ajino moto, half the garlic paste and salt. In a kadai heat oil and fry chicken in small portions to look like pakoras.
When chicken is ready, but it back in the oil along with the rest of... - 29.7386
Chilli Chicken With Peanuts
1. Whisk the egg white with the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, garlic,... - 37.5418
Chilli Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Make 1 x 5 cm / 1/2 x 2 inch strips out of the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and cook the chicken strips stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or such that tender.
3. Remove... - 44.1873
Chicken With Chilli Jam
1. To make jam, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add chillies, ginger and shrimp paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Stir in sugar, water and lime juice and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until mixture is thick. Remove jam from wok and set... - 35.2222
Chilled Chicken With Dill Sauce
Trim excess far from chicken.
Place each piece berween 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over... - 45.7483
Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and smear some salt,little soya sauce,gingergarlic paste and mix well. Keep this marinade for 2hrs. atleast. Chop the capsicum thin & length wise.
Heat oil in a pan and add rest of the gingergarlic paste and stir well. Add... - 13.6113
Jerked Chicken With Roasted Bananas
1. Blend one peeled banana with the honey, molasses, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2. Heat a dry pan until hot, add the chilli flakes, cumin and coriander and toast the spices for 30-60 seconds, shaking the pan frequently. They are ready when you... - 35.5093
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 34.5463
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 42.4872
Chicken Pasanda Sizzler By Chef Sonali
Marinate chicken pieces in yogurt, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and green cardamom powder for about two hours in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and bay leaf and let... - 38.7104
Chicken Shashlik has a fine taste. The yogurt with pineapple gives the chicken shashlik a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.84
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine has a fine taste. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine gets its taste from chicken mixed with pasta and tomato salsa. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 43.529
Chicken Cooked With Whole Spices
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft and golden brown.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cardamoms, peppercorns, red and green chillies and salt and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
3.... - 35.7876
Spicy Honey Chicken
Cut the chicken breast into even slices.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade and marinate the chicken and keep aside for 1 hour.
Coat the marinated chicken with dry cornflour.
See to it that each piece is coated.
Deep fry the chicken till crisp & golden... - 42.3929
Balti Stir Fried Chicken With Sweet Corn
1. Brush the courgettes and red pepper with the olive oil, then place under a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes or until they are roasted. Set aside.
2. Heat the corn oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, then fry the sliced onions until golden... - 38.2193
1. Boil the chicken in water until almost tender.
2. Drain and cool chicken, reserving the stock
3. Add to a food processor and grind until finely minced.
4. Finely chop onions and green chilli and green coriander.
5. Combine ginger and garlic... - 43.7804
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 43.2018
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel is a scrumptious spicy dish. It is the jazzed up chicken rotel and is great to taste. The dish is a bit spicy and not for the kids. Try out the Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel and you will surely like it. - 35.7971
Bemisal Kabab (chicken Kabab)
1 Cut the chicken in long thin pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it for 1 hour.
2 Skewer the chicken from the middle as though you are running a needle through it. Use a thin skewer. Use 4-6 kababs per skewer depending on... - 31.1404
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.2716
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.8015
Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
Cut the chicken breast into even sized pieces.
Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients of the marinade and keep aside.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and keep aside.
To the oil remaining in the wok, add garlic and... - 41.4756
Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Place coriander, chilli, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Arrange rocket or watercress, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives... - 39.2571
Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Place coriander, chilli, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Arrange rocket or watercress, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives... - 39.5158
Haandi Chicken With Leeks
1. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a haandi or saucepan for 1 minute, then reduce the heat and add the bay leaf. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, tomato puree, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, water and sugar.
3.... - 37.2334
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.9159
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 35.9329
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
Haandi Chicken With Pineapple Chunks
1. Reserve 6 of the cashew nuts and grind the rest in a spice grinder. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Dry roast the reserved cashews in a warmed frying pan for about 1 1/2 minutes, moving the cashews around the pan while roasting.
2. Drain the juice from the... - 40.7612
Chicken Bites With Mango Dip
Place chhoti elaichi, jeera, chilli powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture.
Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Add salt to chicken.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook... - 37.3356
Stir-fried Lemony Chicken
Cut the chicken into 7.5 cm strips.
Mix the wine or sherry with the spring onions and ginger.
Add the chicken and toss well to coat the pieces.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and add the garlic, celery and green pepper.
Stir-fry... - 42.5212
Tangy Sour Chicken
Cut chicken into long strips.
Heat butter in a non stick pan.
Add sliced chicken, stir fry for 2-3 minutes till chicken turns whitish.
Cook covered for about 4-5 minutes or till soft.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and roasted cumin.
Add onion,... - 41.7039
Chicken With Walnuts
Mix the chicken first with the salt, then the egg white and finally 1 tablespoon cornflour.
Dice the green pepper and walnuts the same size as the chicken.
Heat the oil in a hot wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for a few seconds until the flesh turns... - 41.3867
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Cut the chicken into 7.5cm long shreds.
Mix the egg white, salt and cornflour, toss in the cnicken and mix well.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Fry the sesame seeds in a wok or pan in a little hot oil unitl golden.
Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil... - 42.7585
Chicken With Ginger
Cut the chicken into 8 cm (3 inch) strips.
Combine the sherry, spring onions and ginger, add the chicken and toss well to coat.
Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large, nonstick frying pan or wok.
Add the garlic, celery and green pepper... - 42.4536
Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrot and red pepper to pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in ginger,... - 34.5145
Balti Chicken With Red Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan and fry the onions, onion seeds and curry leaves over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, lemon juice... - 35.1115
Crispy Topped Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Slit the chicken breasts with a sharp knife to create a pocket in each. Season inside each pocket.
2. Place a sprig of tarragon and a few slices of orange and green (bell) peppers in each pocket. Place the... - 38.3304
Country Style Chicken
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until smoking hot, quickly stir fry the chicken shreds for 1 minute or until the chicken is slightly firm.
2. Take out the chicken and drain it.
3. Clean and wipe the pan, reheat, heat the... - 41.4231
Chicken Butter Masala
Want a creamy spicy Chicken curry dish? Chicken butter masala is the perfect answer as the dish is spicy with spices and creamy with cream and it’s extremely delicious. The chef in the video shows step by step procedure for making this utterly delicious... - 125.958
Chicken With Onions
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and salt.
Mix in the chicken pieces and marinate, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
Heat 6 tbsp oil in a wok.
Add onions and cook till light golden.
Add chicken and cook over a medium heat,... - 39.2692
Penne With Chicken Curry
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Penne in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain.
3)In a pan, heat oil and add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon.
4)Put in the onions and briefly fry till golden brown.
5)Put in ginger and... - 46.6865
Chicken Fajitas With Avocado & Caesar Dressing
1. Slice the chicken on a board with a sharp knife, then put in a large bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Crush the garlic, then add to the chicken with the ground coriander, chilli powder (if using) and seasoning to taste. Stir well,... - 38.7876
Hariyali Murgh Kurchan
Make a paste out of five of the green chillies and the palak.
Add the egg, cornflour and salt to the paste and mix well to form a batter.
Add the chicken juliennes to the batter and mix well.
Heat the oil in a kadai and deep-fry the batter-covered chicken.
In... - 43.357
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 41.6083
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 37.51
Spicy Chicken In Gravy
If you are a chicken lover, you are going to relish this Spicy chicken in gravy. This Indian style chicken curry tastes delicious and is easy to prepare as well. It is best served with Indian chapattis or steamed rice. - 102.294
Kadai Chicken literally means Chicken cooked in a 'Kadai' or Wok. This spicy chicken dish can be eaten with any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.911
1. In a bowl put the chicken and squeeze the lime juice over it.
2. Sprinkle the herb, mix and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
3. In a skillet heat oil, drain the chicken and cook over high heat until it becomes golden on all sides and cooked... - 32.029
Chicken With Cashewnuts
Heat oil in a pan/kadhai.
Fry garlic and white part of onion till onion turns light brown.
Add chicken and mushrooms.
Fry for 4-5 minutes.
Add salt, pepper, sugar, fish sauce, soya sauce, green and red bell peppers, kaju and red... - 43.2019
Hot And Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Sesame
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine the corn oil with the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander and salt to taste. Pour this mixture into a kadabi, wok or deep frying pan and place over a moderate heat. Stir-fry the... - 35.6177
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the... - 45.7916
How To Make Chicken 65
This is an amazing Chicken 65 recipe reminiscent of my times in India. Served at every Restaurant and Bar, this is a perfect snack to accompany good friends and drinks. - 0
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.6713
How To Make Butter Chicken
Very First Kravings Blog video that shows you step by step how to make an utterly buttery delicious Butter Chicken. Tips to make a low fat version at the end. - 0
Fried Chicken With Whole Baby Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and cumin.
2. With your hands, rub the spice mixture on to the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the cornflour and toss to coat thoroughly.
3.... - 37.0203
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.9964
Sesame Chicken Kabobs And Minty Dip
1. Wash and pat dry all the water from the chicken on a kitchen towel. Prick chicken with a fork.
2. In a bowl add chicken & all the other ingredients except sesame seeds. Mix well & cover. Let it marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 35.3768
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 40.6825
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash, pat dry and cut into 1" x 2" pieces.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1.
Rub into chicken and marinade for 1 -2 hours.
Combine all ingredients, except cream, for marinade 2 in a bowl.
Gently stir in cream.
Mix in... - 46.3164
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1) In a large bowl, add the spices, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the yogurt, chopped coriander, salt, lemon juice and rind.
2) Make 3 diagonal cuts in each chicken breast and add to the marinade and coat well.
3) Place a lid and refrigerate for 6... - 45.338
Clean, wash and cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non stick pan, add ginger and garlic.
Stir for a few seconds.
Add pureed tomatoes and stir fry on medium high flame heat, stirring frequently for 7-8 minutes or till dry.
Add red chilli powder,... - 41.6268
Chicken Tikka Masala
Tikka Masala is a very popular Indian dish and we're not the only country claiming it's origin. Pakistan believes that they invented it and Britain proclaims that it is their National dish. While they fight it out, let's learn how to make it. This recipe... - 0
Cauliflower Chicken Korma
Yesterday, for some reason, I felt like cooking something… anything spicy, in a rich gravy. Unorganized people as we are, I couldn’t find much to work on. Here’s what we ended up with - and I must say, though it doesn’t look as nice as I would have... - 42.8414
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 34.7324
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Kashmiri Chicken has a great taste. Kashmiri Chicken gets its taste from boneless chicken mixed with spices and chili powder. Kashmiri Chicken is loved by many people. - 37.3018
Would you love to have chicken for your tea time snack? Here’s the chicken bajji recipe for a delicious quick bite. Invite your friends over for tea and treat them to an innovative chicken snack. Deep fried chicken dumpling is your secret formula to loads... - 35.948
In a bowl mix Chicken, Corn flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Red chilli powder, Garam masala powder, Lemon juice, Egg, pepper powder, Aji-no-moto and Salt.
Marinate chicken for 2-4 hours in the fridge.
Deep / Shallow fry Chicken.
Heat 1 tsp Oil in a pan.
Add... - 40.3463
Make a fine paste of grated coconut and cashew nut.
Marinate chicken with turmeric, salt and ginger garlic paste.
Heat oil in a handi and put the bedgi chilly, whole garam masala and then jeera.
Allow it to crackle then put chopped onions.... - 49.6049
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.9992
This is my Mom's recipe for Chicken 65 and is slightly indianized since she does not use Ajinomoto. Its truly delicious and serves as a great appetizer, also it makes a wonderful pairing with hard drinks like scotch or vodka. - 43.6421
Bon Bon Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a skillet put the washed chicken breast with just enough water to cover it, add broccoli and carrots, put on the lid and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and cook for about 7 minutes or until the chicken is tender and vegetables are cooked.
4.... - 43.3955
1. Place garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.4937
Chile Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Breasts
1. In a large bowl add cornmeal, chilli powder, coriander, cumin and oregano.
2. Dip the chicken breasts into this mixture and coat both the sides properly.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and cook the chicken until browned on both sides and... - 34.3421
Spicy Chicken Balls
A wonderful snack to be enjoyed with your family -- Spicy Chicken Balls. - 35.9309
1. Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
2. Beat the hung curd till smooth and add all the other ingredients to it.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the curd mixture for at least an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of... - 34.3083
Chinese Chicken Skewers
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add chicken and mix well.
Marinate the chicken covered for atleast 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Oil the barbecue plate/rack.
Preheat barbecue to medium... - 42.2867
1. Mix chicken pieces with cornflour, egg, soya sauce, salt and aji-no-moto.
2. Mix well and fry in small dumps till crisp and golden brown; keep aside
3. For the sauce fry the onions till a golden brown.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Just... - 39.9046
Place the diced chicken in a bowl with the mandarin juice, lemon rind and juice, spring onions, seven-spice seasoning and soy sauce.
Stir to combine and leave to marinate, covered, in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Before cooking, soak 4... - 42.558
Oriental Chicken Pizza
1. Place pizza base on a lightly greased baking tray. Spread base with teriyaki sauce and top with chicken, snow peas (mangetout), spring onions, tofu and asparagus. Sprinkle with coriander (cilantro) and sesame seeds.
2. Drizzle chilli sauce over pizza and... - 35.9278
Goan Chicken Vindaloo
1. First make the spice paste, mix together all the ingredients for the paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the oil with the cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns and cloves in a medium haandi or saucepan for about 30 seconds. Add the onions and fry... - 37.1213
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
Spicy Chicken Karai
Want to try a delicious chicken preparation which can be made within 20 minutes, try this Spicy chicken karai. It requires marinating the chicken in Indian spices. This video provides a step-by-step instruction for it. Go ahead and indulge your taste buds! - 115.211
Mughlai Chicken Korma
1. Place the yogurt, tomato puree, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and corn oil in a large mixing bowl and blend with a whisk. Add the chicken cubes, cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for about 1... - 35.4416