- » Boneless Chicken Thigh Slow Cooker
Boneless Chicken Thigh Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless chicken thigh slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless chicken thigh slow cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.5657
Chicken With Figs And Lemon
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken broth, recipe mix, cinnamon, garlic, and zest and juice of the lemon. Stir in the onion and figs. Push the chicken pieces down into the mixture in the pot.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 28.5957
Savory Cranberry Chicken
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and cranberries.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange on top of cranberry mixture.
In a small bowl, mix catsup, sugar, mustard, and vinegar; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at low setting until... - 42.8461
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Chicken With Barley And Pecans
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt, thyme, and barley.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange over barley mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken is very tender... - 45.0607
Chicken And Ham Gumbo
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook in oil in a skillet such that they are no longer pink.
2. Over okra run hot water such that the pieces separate easily.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients but cilantro and cook with cover on Low for... - 40.323
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chopped onion, garlic, frozen onions, coriander, thyme, bay leaf, chile, juniper berries, and cinnamon stick.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange on top of onion mixture.
In a small bowl, mix tomato paste,... - 44.4813
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.7563
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022