- » Boneless Chicken Salsa Sauce
Boneless Chicken Salsa Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless chicken salsa sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless chicken salsa sauce recipes.
Grilled Chicken With Chimichurri Salsa
Grilled Chicken With Chimichurri Salsa is a mind blowing combo that strikes you like cupid with its enchanting flavors ! Do include this in your party or casual menu and you'll regret not having been introduced to it before. Won't you let me know what you... - 38.3882
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 39.3778
Grilled Chicken With Chimichurri Salsa
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Brush chicken with 4 teaspoons olive oil; season with salt and black pepper.
Place on oiled grid.
Grill, covered, over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
To prepare sauce,... - 32.7229
Crunchy Cutlets With Corn Salsa
In small bowl, beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
Dip chicken in egg, then cornmeal combined with salt.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the chicken 4 minutes or until done, turning once.
Remove chicken to... - 42.1431
Ultimate Chicken Fingers And Salsa Chicken Fiesta
If chicken is your favourite dish, try these easy chicken dinners for you and your family. Ultimate Chicken Fingers and Salsa Chicken Fiesta are two easy chicken recipes which are delicious and requires less effort. Watch this video for more details. - 132.463
Ranchero Salsa Stuffed Chicken Breast
Boneless chicken breast stuffed with a killer combo of Rojos salsa, garlic, red onion and Jalapeno slices. Smoked over Peach wood pellets low and slow until internal temp reached 168 degrees. We then laid some smoked Pepper Jack on top top to melt for extra... - 104.748
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 32.2254
Easy Salsa Chicken
If you love Mexican food, here is a quick salsa chicken recipe which you can make as per your own taste. This is also a meal in a rush and doesn’t need much cooking and standing in the kitchen. Chef Tawnya cooks the chicken in a pan and in a bowl mixes rest... - 126.551
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.3845
Grilled Chicken Breast With Gazpacho Salsa
To make Gazpacho Salsa, combine tomato, cucumber, green pepper, onion, oil, garlic, vinegar, cilantro, mint, salt, cumin and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; adjust flavors to taste.
Season chicken with additional salt and pepper.
Oil grid to help prevent... - 41.3336
Jim's Cashew Chicken Chop Suey
Combine chicken, celery, onion, soy sauce, gingerroot, salt and pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Blend cornstarch and... - 45.3493
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel is a scrumptious spicy dish. It is the jazzed up chicken rotel and is great to taste. The dish is a bit spicy and not for the kids. Try out the Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel and you will surely like it. - 37.3997
Santa Fe Chicken
1. Prepare the marinade, pour over chicken breasts arranged in a shallow baking pan, and refrigerate, covered, for 60 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Add white wine to marinated chicken breasts and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, basting... - 41.4954
Two Cup Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
2. Combine the red beans, hominy, corn, tomatoes, oil, chicken, and chipotle peppers in a mixing bowl. Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart baking pan and season with salt to taste. Cover and bake until the chicken is cooked... - 35.2332
Mid Winter Bbq Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In Classsic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, combine salsa, ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Add chicken breasts and toss to coat well.
Place chicken in Deep Dish Baker and pour excess sauce over top.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or... - 30.1374
Chicken Costa Brava Casserole
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Combine flour, cinnamon, cumin and oregano.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In ovenproof skillet, sauté chicken in oil until browned.
Add garlic and onion; cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 40.8404
Chicken El Paso
1. In a shallow dish, add the dressing and stir well.
2. Mix crumbs and chili powder on a plate or wax paper and spread evenly.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
5. Place on crumbs,... - 36.4849
Spicy Chicken Chili
Lunch or dinner is just minutes away with this lightning-fast spicy chicken version of traditional chili with beans. - 27.014
Thai Chicken Fettuccine Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain well.
2) In the meantime, in a small saucepan, over low heat, mix salsa, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger and stir cook until blended and smooth.
3) In a large... - 42.6535
Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Combine 2 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Sauce, oil and 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in cup. Brush mixture onto both sides of chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Combine salsa, remaining 1 tablespoon Frank's RedHot Sauce and 1 teaspoon Cajun... - 29.0818
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 26.0761
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.3983
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 43.5488
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 44.9086
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal and taco seasoning mix.
Place egg in another shallow bowl; beat... - 44.509
Bayou Chicken Pasta
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute onion, celery and pepper in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add chicken and garlic powder; cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Stir in salsa.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir... - 37.7353
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 44.245
Hoisin Glazed Chicken In Tortillas
1. Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves and stack them on a plate. Rinse and dry the cilantro and mint leaves, and place them in separate bowls. Grate the carrots.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
3. Arrange the tortillas, overlapping, on a baking sheet and... - 38.0436
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 143.12
Hot Chicken Fajitas
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips.
In large bowl, combine chicken stock, lime juice, garlic, cumin, coriander and pepper; add chicken, stirring to coat.
Wrap tortillas in foil; warm in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 10... - 41.705
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips.
In bowl, combine stock, lime juice, garlic, cumin, coriander and pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat; set aside.
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 10 minutes or... - 38.1121
Low-fat Quesadillas With Guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour wine over chicken breasts arrange in a shallow glass-baking dish and sprinkle some chili powder.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken breasts turn tender, not pink, turning halfway through and... - 44.2927
Knife-and-fork Chicken Tacos
Marinade: In bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; toss with marinade.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving... - 39.6221
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 44.7519
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 128.761
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 43.5339
Warm Fajita Salad
For sauce, in a small bowl combine lime juice, broth, cilantro, cornstarch, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking... - 40.602
1. In a large sauce pan place tongue. Cover tongue completely with cold water. Place it over high heat and boil.
2. Reduce the heat and cover the pan.
3. Simmer the tongue for about 3 hours, until the meat shows no resistance when it is pierced with... - 46.1032