- » Boneless Chicken Dinner
Boneless Chicken Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boneless chicken dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boneless chicken dinner recipes.
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs - Easy Weekday Dinner Idea
Curry lover's gift. This is the video of honey curry chicken. This recipe uses chicken thighs in a spicy honey gravy which provides the dish with the right amount of sweetness and spice. It has also been very popular among non-curry lovers because unlike... - 127.319
Home Style Chicken Dinner
1. Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in butter 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken from skillet; keep... - 27.3129
Rolled Chicken Breast Dinner
Place margarine on 9-inch plate.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix cornflake crumbs, cheese, parsley and paprika on waxed paper.
Flatten chicken breast half to 1/2-inch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Coat... - 39.874
Pot Au Feu (dinner In A Pot)
Trim all fat from beef.
Place steak in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water, beef broth, onion and garlic.
Place parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and thyme on a small piece of cheesecloth; bring up corners to enclose herbs; tie securely; add to kettle.
Heat... - 41.9548
Campbell's 15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to boil.
3. Stir in rice and broccoli. Place chicken on rice mixture. Season... - 30.6188
Chicken And Rice Dinner Bundles
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Place foil sheets on a flat surface; turn up edges to form a lip. For each serving, place 1 chicken breast on a sheet of foil; arrange 1/3 cup rice around chicken.Top with 3 slices onion, 3 slices bell pepper and 1/4 of the... - 31.3978
Island Chicken Dinner
Brown onion, garlic, and then chicken pieces.
Add rest of ingredients in order given.
Close cover of cooker and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 10 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool normally.
Stir and serve. - 37.6475
Pantry Chicken Dinner
1. Bring the water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil in a saucepan over moderate heat. Slowly pour in the polenta, cover, and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the polenta is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and stir in 1... - 30.6214
Curry Chicken Dinner
Dust chicken with flour.
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown the chicken in shortening.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Saute onions, peppers and garlic in drippings for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Add curry powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
Return... - 42.3492
Gingered Chicken Dinner
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain and discard the marinade.
In a small skillet over... - 41.5047
Warm Chicken Dinner Salad
Place the chicken on a broiling pan.
Blend the first seasoning list and sprinkle over the chicken.
Broil under the oven's preheated broiler for 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Remove and reserve hot.
While chicken cooks, cut and wash the lettuce... - 45.4372
Chinese Chicken Dinner
1. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, broth mix, and 1 1/4 cups water until blended; set aside.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add chicken. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about... - 28.8794
Chicken Chunk Dinner
Place potato patty on 9-inch plate.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; break up with fork.
Stir in sour cream, milk, dash of salt and pepper.
Mound potato mixture on plate; sprinkle with... - 43.3451
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.7526