- » Boneless Chicken Crockpot
Boneless Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boneless Chicken Crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boneless Chicken Crockpot recipes.
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.7563
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
1) In a small cup mix together salt, paprika, and pepper.
2) Dredge the paprika mixture on both sides of each chicken breast.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute chicken breasts until brown, turning once.
4) Stir in the broth, wine, and basil to... - 41.1
Chicken In Green Mole
A warm stew featuring tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro gives tender poached chicken a classic Mexican accent. This mole is a green stew which is perfectly spice and fragrant and makes a very palatable dish paired up with chicken. It is easy and quick to... - 138.18
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 38.5843
Chicken Terrine Ring
1) Take the pepper and onions. Chop them.
2) Take the pepper and green onions. Steam them for 5 minutes.
3) Put the peppers and onions on a paper towel and pat them dry.
4) Steam the carrot flowers along with green onion stems. Put... - 45.3595
Quick Chicken Chasseur
1. Coat the chicken strips with corn starch, sharking off the excess.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Brown the chicken in the oil until evenly browned
4. Add the scallions, season the chicken and flavor with the... - 47.2242
Sour Cream Chicken Pie
1) Preheat oven for 425 degrees
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder, cut in shortening and add milk
3) Roll out this on a floured surface into 1/4 inch thick dough and cut slits in center
4) In a casserole, place the boneless... - 44.8687
Fruity Chicken Salad With Spring Greens And Pecans
1 Heat the gas or charcoal grill and place the chicken on it.Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes turning halfway through cooking,until the juice of chicken is clear when cut at the thickest part.(170 degrees farenheit).
2 Cool and cut into bite size... - 40.6527
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Stir Fried Chicken Shreds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour, and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 43.7757
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 39.1342
Zippy Chicken Strips
1) Cut chicken into 3- x 1-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
2) Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, and salt and pour over the chicken strips.
3) Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine flour, pepper,... - 45.6947
Chicken And Ham Gumbo
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook in oil in a skillet such that they are no longer pink.
2. Over okra run hot water such that the pieces separate easily.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients but cilantro and cook with cover on Low for... - 40.323
Baked Chicken Divan
Arrange asparagus in bottom of greased 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Place chicken slices over asparagus; cover with foil.
Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring... - 43.4235
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
1)Wash and drain the mushrooms
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
3) In a deep bottomed kettle add the chickens and then, the water, salt, curry powder, sherry, celery and onion.
4) Boil the ingredients and then, simmer it covered... - 45.2143
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 45.1397
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 45.0009
Easy Chicken Parmigiana
1) In a bowl beat egg with salt and pepper.
2) Dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
3) In a skillet, heat butter and saute chicken pieces until brown.
4) In a slow cooker, arrange the chicken pieces, cover, and cook on... - 44.3739
1. In a fry pan, heat butter and let it melt.
2. Put the currants, sultanas, pine nuts and apricots in the pan.
3. Once cooked, place the chicken breasts on the pan.
4. Cook the chicken well so that it gets brown evenly from all the sides.
5. Add... - 46.0141
Darla's Chicken Cacciatore
1) In a slow cooker, add onion and then the remaining ingredients.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Check seasoning and serve hot over spaghetti. - 39.2094
1) In large mixing bowl, taco sauce, mustard and lime juice.
2) Add chicken breasts to this mixture and evenly coat both the sides.
3) Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. MAKING
4) In a 12-inch skillet heat butter... - 42.0932
1. On a large piece of flour dusted waxed paper or cling film, place a chicken breast.
2. Fold the paper over the chicken breast.
3. Using a mallet or meat hammer, lightly and evenly flatten the chicken breast to a thin piece.
4. Do the same... - 42.9927
Tropical Chicken Salad
1 In a heavy duty resectable food-storage plastic bag, place the chicken. Sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken.Seal the bag and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in it... - 36.8045
Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or margarine and saute mushrooms, green onion, and garlic until soft.
3) Remove the vegetables form the pan.
4) In the same pan, sear the chicken for 10... - 44.1984
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.7736
Amaretto Orange Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a large dry bowl, combine the flour, seasonings and sage.
2. Add the chicken and to it and dredge it with the flour mixture. Shake off the excess.
3. In a frying pan, combine the butter and oil. Heat it over... - 48.4114
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
1. Preheat a wok to about 325°
2. Pour in the oil carefully and heat again for 2 minutes
3. Add chicken to the smoking oil and stir fry for 2 minutes till brown through and remove from wok when done. Drain well on paper towels.
4. To... - 42.0515
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.5797
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 46.6043
Chicken Curry With Rice
1) Blend the onion soup mix with water and curry powder.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 44.172
Chicken Com Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on Low 8-9 hours such that chicken is tender.
2. Just 30 minutes before serving add parsley and seasonings. - 38.3517
Chicken Rueben Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and atop with sauerkraut.
2) Sprinkle cheese on top and parsley.
3) Drizzle salad dressing, cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
4) When done, check seasoning serve hot. - 32.1812
Chicken Pie With Coach Wheel Crust
1)To make the dough for the crust, in a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Now, cut in the shortening.
3) Pour the milk at one go.
4) Blend all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Let the dough chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
6)... - 45.6767
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Mexicali Nacho Platter
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the nacho cheese soup mix and milk and whip well till combined through. Bring this mixture to the boil till it thickens. Then reduce heat and simmer covered while stirring occasionally for five minute
2. Add the... - 29.2679
Chicken And Prosciutto Roll Ups
For sauce, in a small bowl combine wine and the snipped fresh or dried thyme.
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
For each... - 40.7324
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in Burgundy.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Set sauce aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill... - 41.9909
Feta Topped Chicken With Bulgur
1 Set the oven conotrol to broil.
2 Brush both the sides of chicken breasts with dressing.Sprinkle italian dressing and seasoned pepper on both the sides.Place on the rack in broiler pan.
3 Broil with tops 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes,... - 38.3802
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 44.9281
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Chick A Dee Dippers
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and put chicken and bread slices into fine blade food grinder until finely ground.
Place into bowl and mix with egg yolk, parsley, onion, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and tumeric.
Cover and refrigerate for 30... - 41.3609
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.9894
Pollo Con Naranjas
1. If you do not have ground cinnamon and clove spice, in a small mortar and pestle, combine the two whole spices and grind them to a fine powder.
2. In a small bowl combine the spice powder with salt and pepper.
3. Season the chicken well... - 48.127
1)In large bowl, blend golden onion soup mix, yogurt, oil, chili powder, cumin and ginger.
2) Add lamb pieces to the marinade and toss well to... - 43.289
Southern Style Jambalaya
1) Take a large Dutch oven and combine together 3 tablespoons bacon drippings with flour. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until roux turns the color of a copper penny.
2) Add parsley, onion and garlic.
3) Cook for about 10-15 minutes or... - 42.0113
Boiled Beef With Green Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the beef, chicken, veal sausages, onion, carrots, garlic, leek, salt, thyme and marjoram. Pour water all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Right before serving, combine together all the... - 40.9632
Ragout Of Lamb
Pat lamb cubes dry with absorbent towels.
Combine flour, salt and pepper and toss with the lamb cubes.
In large skillet, brown lamb in oil; drain well.
Place browned cubes in crock pot and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 33.5851
Kettle Veal Dinner
1. Trim the fat from off the veal and cut into cubes an inch in dimension; In a Dutch oven, heat butter and brown the veal in it
2. Add two cups of water, thyme, salt, bay leaf, pepper and chicken broth to it and allow to boil; cover and simmer for an... - 41.9977
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and saute the veal or lamb in oil till the meat is light brown in all sides.
2) Remove the meat to a slow cooker.
3) To the skillet, add the carrot, onion, turnip and curry powder.
4) Saute the ingredients in... - 45.6005
Sweet And Sour Pork With Raisins
1) In a bowl beat together egg, flour, salt, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 1/4 cup chicken broth.
2) Dip pork cubes in batter and coat well.
3) Heat oil (375°) and deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
4) Strain from oil and keep aside.
5) Drain... - 47.1959
Curried Lamb Stew
Curried Lamb Stew is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Curried Lamb Stew. - 37.999
Combine all ingredients except chinese vegetables, cornstarch, water and chowmein noodles in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 to 5 hours).
One hour before serving, turn to high setting and stir in... - 38.263
Slow Cooker Turkey And Dressing
Coat inside of a 4-quart electric slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
Combine broth and melted butter.
Pour over stuffing, and stir gently.
Remove string from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey breast.
Place turkey in... - 41.7311
Roast Turkey Roll With Stuffing Balls
1) Preheat the oven until it’s warmed up
2) Thaw the frozen turkey roll and bake it
3) In a large bowl, combine the ingredients except butter and make 1 ½-inch balls
4) Grease a shallow baking pan with butter and neatly arrange the... - 44.562
Mix pork and onion in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is tender, 5 to 7 min [9 to 12 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaetzle and parsley.
Cover and microwave,... - 34.6561
Lamb And Bean Ragout
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cover beans with water after washing well and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer for 2 minutes and leave aside for 1 hour.
4) Cook the beans again until tender.
5) Heat fat and brown lamb in it.
6)... - 43.0919
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
1. Start by dredging steak in flour, and pounding steak to 1/2 inch thickness
2. In a Dutch oven, place the steaks in hot oil and cook till browned, remove and set it aside
3. Also add onions to pan drippings, and saute till tender
4. In a Dutch oven,... - 39.2336
Turkey Chow Mein
1. Prepare all the vegetables.
2. Mix together the sauce ingredients, whisking in the cornstarch last.
3. Heat a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat.
4. Add garlic to hot oil sautÃ© for 20 seconds then add the celery and... - 49.042
Chilled Turkey With Creamy Tuna Sauce
1. In a large heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat olive and safflower oil over medium heat.
3. Add turkey to the hot oil and sauté for 6 minutes until evenly browned on all sides.
4. Season the turkey with salt.
5. Pour in the stock, reduce the heat and... - 47.8399
1) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
2) Brown the beef well on all sides. Transfer it to a bowl.
3) Into the still hot skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up all the pan juices.
4) Turn the liquid into a slow cooker along with... - 43.6322
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 47.1114
Irish Stew Marcel
1) In a kettle, place the lamb cubes with the boiling water. Gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Throw the water away.
3) In a slow cooker, put the bouillon, carrots, onion, turnips, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Add the blanched lamb.
4) Cover the... - 42.9556
Peppered Pork And Vegetables With Soft Noodles
Toss cooked egg noodles with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine celery, red pepper, onion and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes,... - 47.9002
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834