- » Bone Marrow Soup
Bone Marrow Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bone marrow soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bone marrow soup recipes.
Chicory With Bone Marrow
Take off the outside leaves, and wipe the chicory with a cloth.
Put the chicory into a saucepan, with fat, add salt, pepper, grated nutmeg, castor sugar and lemon juice.
Cover the saucepan with a deep plate which fits well and seals it hermetically (a soup... - 31.6322
Marrow Balls Passover
1) Ask the butcher to crack the bone to remove the marrow
1) In a bowl, using the electric beater, beat the marrow
2) Then add in the egg and beat till the mixture thickens
3) Add in the onion, parsley and salt
4) Tip in the matzo meal... - 37.9676
1. Remove the marrow from a soup bone that has been simmered at least 1 hour. Cream it as you would butter; add the crumbs, egg, onion or shallot, salt, pepper and mace. Let stand for 1 or 2 hours.
2. Shape into small balls 1/2 inch in diameter.
3. Drop into... - 28.9339
Marrow Ball Dumplings
Scoop out marrow from beef shank bone, and force through a coarse sieve.
Add remaining ingredients in order given and beat until thoroughly blended.
Let stand for 2 minutes to stiffen slightly, so they will be easier to handle.
Shape into balls with hands... - 28.1436
Zuppa Alla Escarole Con Polpette
Combine bones, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, stock, salt and tomato paste.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, cool, chill and defat.
Bring soup back to boil, add onion, celery and carrots and cook 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook 5... - 38.5414
Talking about healthy diet, I once prepared this very out of the box beef stock. With left over bones and vegetables from the previous dinner, the beef stock turned out to be an amazing dish. If you are one of those health freaks and always on a look out for... - 43.4699
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup
Cover soup bones with water in large pot.
Bring to a boil; skim foam off top.
Add all other ingredients.
Simmer about 3 hours.
Taste periodically to adjust sweet and sour flavors.
Delicious served with black bread and a dollop of sour cream atop each... - 39.7866
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1. Place soup meat and bone in Dutch oven. Add water, salt, seasoned salt, pepper and celery. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Simmer about 1 1/2 hours. During first 1/2 hour of simmering, remove... - 38.4176
Beef Shank And Onion Soup
Combine in a deep pan the beef shank, water, onions, carrot, parsley, allspice, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, bay leaf, whole black peppers, and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 3 hours, or until meat is tender when pierced.
Strain stock and... - 38.7889
Beef Soup (zuppa)
If you have a liking for beef, this Beef Soup (Zuppa) is something you should not miss. This Beef Soup (Zuppa) is way too easy to prepare and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Beef Soup (Zuppa). - 44.1073
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
Kidney Bean Soup
Pick over beans and soak overnight.
Add 3 cups fresh water.
Bring to a boil.
Boil gently 30 minutes.
Drain off water.
Add 5 cups fresh water and all remaining ingredients except sherry.
Continue cooking until beans and vegetables are very tender, about... - 44.1993
Have butcher crack the shinbone.
Put bone and water in kettle, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat separates from bone and marrow is dissolved.
Remove bone and take off meat.
Add meat to broth.
Add vegetables, barley, and salt... - 40.2233
Beef Cabbage Soup
Put meat, bones, and onion into a large heavy saucepot.
Add water and bring to boiling; remove foam.
Cover and simmer about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove bones and cut meat into small pieces; return meat to soup.
Meanwhile, sprinkle cabbage... - 42.4002
Cabbage Soup has an extraordinary taste. The beef and lemon juice gives the Cabbage Soup a mind Blowing taste. Cabbage Soup is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 36.8754
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 49.5079
Beef Soup With Spaetzle
In a large pot, place the beef, bones, broth, onions and cloves, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, cover, then simmer for 1 hour, skimming off any scum rising to the surface.
Remove and discard the onions with cloves and the bay leaves.
Remove... - 40.4886
Hearty Beef Soup
Cover bones with stock and vinegar.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Remove bones and skim top.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and rimmer for 20 minutes more. - 33.673
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 51.2294
The day before serving, place beef shin and bones in shallow roasting pan; roast in 400 Â°F oven until browned.
Place in Dutch oven or soup kettle with remaining stock ingredients; bring to boil.
Skim if necessary; cover with lid ajar.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours,... - 43.4659
Clear Mushroom Soup
Mix together butter or margarine and vegetables in 4 quart casserole.
Cook, covered, in the Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Add bone and 2 cups boiling water.
Cook covered in oven 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients (except wine).
Cook 10... - 45.3374
After a long time, we get to see a recipe video that can be enjoyed by people all over the world. Panlasang Pinoy has come up with an easy Bulalo recipe video with ingredients and instructions written in English. Like all his previous videos, this video also... - 107.003
Russian Cabbage Soup
Saute beef, pork and salt pork to brown slightly.
Add half the cabbage and all remaining ingredients, except cheese garnish.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Bring to boil, add rest of cabbage... - 36.8944
Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup
The heart beef vegetable stew is a fulfilling beef stew made with stew meat and soup bones along with mixed vegetables. Flavored with thyme and marjoram, the beef vegetable soup is spiced up with peppercorns, garlic salt and worcestershire sauce and has... - 40.1348
Hotpot Soup (pot-au-feu)
Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.2286
Rinse barley, split peas, and white beans in a colander.
Soak beans, peas, and barley overnight in water.
The next day put beef, bones, and beans in a large soup pot with water; bring to a boil.
Simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
Add carrots, parsnip,... - 41.5435
Brown Soup Stock
Have butcher crack bones, and cut meat in if cubes.
Put 2 tablesp marrow in kettle and brown 1/3 of the meat in it over low heat, turning to brown on all sides.
Add remaining meat and water, and boil" 10 min., uncovered.
Remove scum and simmer, partially... - 41.8978
Winter's Best Soup
Remove marrow from marrow bones to make MARROW BALLS. Combine bones and water, tomatoes, carrots, turnips, onion, celery, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, salt, sugar, pepper, lima beans and green beans in slow cooker; cover. Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, - 31.1223
Cabbage Borscht is a delicious soup that I prepare quiet often at home. The soup is addictive and my friends and relatives have already become prey to it. You will love this Cabbage Borscht recipe. - 39.5151
Swedish Meat Soup With Root Vegetables
Put the beef bones, beef and cold water into a large soup pot.
Cover and cook over high heat until water boils.
Add salt and onion studded with cloves.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until meat is tender, skimming frequently.
Carefully... - 46.7048
Spinach Soup With Tortellini
1 Scrape the marrow from the bones.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, melt the marrow over medium heat.
3 Add in the onion and stir, until golden for about 5 minutes.
4 Add in the marrowbones, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
5 Combine water... - 46.0611
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 47.8814
Old Cucumber And Pork Rib Soup
1. Wash the cucumber and dice into large cubes. Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds from the vegetable.
2. Wash and blanch the pork ribs and remove any fat or skin tags on the surface.
3. Rinse the red dates and the cuttlefish well
4.... - 46.2365
Wrap the round and rib of beef and the marrow bone in a cheesecloth.
Place in saucepan with the cold beef broth.
Bring to a rolling boil and skim.
Add the chicken giblets, the leeks split in two (the green and the white) or the whole onions, the carrots,... - 44.1117
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Historically borscht is know to have originated in what is now Ukraine sometime in the mid-13th. Century. Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary & even Serbia lay claim to this great soup but historical evidence proves that it originated in Ukraine.... - 47.1474
Combine beef, bones, and water in a 6-quart kettle.
Bring to boiling.
Boil 15 minutes, skimming frequently.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer rapidly about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain off broth.
Skim off fat.
Remove meat from... - 42.5206
Simple Beef Stock With Bouquet Garni
1. Put the bones into a large saucepan. Cover them with the measured water and add the salt. Bring the liquid to the boil, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. Lower the heat, partially cover the pan and simmer over a low heat... - 29.3427
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 114.764
Osso Buco Seasoned With Gremolata
1. Arrange a shallow, heavy flameproof casserole or case iron enamelled pan with a tight cover which can hold the veal pieces which are closely packed in 1 layer.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a casserole melt butter over medium... - 50.6707
Put the marrow bone and beef in a roasting pan.
Cook for about 1 hour in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), until browned.
Put the bones and meat in a large pan.
Chop the vegetables and add to the pan with the garlic, bouquet garni and salt and... - 40.4977
Beef Stock Or Bouillon
1. Remove the meat from the shinbone and reserve. Place the shinbone and marrow bones in boiling water, cook five minutes and drain well.
2. Place the bones and all the meat including the trimmings in a large kettle. Add three quarts of water. Bring to a... - 37.6483
Put the ham bone into a large saucepan with the onion, carrots, celery, cabbage, leek and beef broth.
Drain the haricot beans, then add to the pan with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the soup to the boil and remove any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover... - 35.7538
Beef Borsch With Sour Cream
1) Arrange all the ingredients a day before serving.
2) Quarter the onions.
2) To make the beef borsch: In a deep, 8-quart kettle, place beef, marrow bone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 2 quarts water.
3) Cover the kettle, and bring to... - 45.1008
Philadelphia Pepper Pot
Philadelphia pepper pot is a tripe and veal knuckle recipe prepared with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with cloves, allspiced and red pepper, the philadelphia pepper pot is a mixed stew like recipe and can be served over rice. - 45.049
Pennsylvania Dutch Scrapple
Cook soup and marrow bones in 8 cups boiling salted water in heavy kettle until meat falls from bones.
Remove fat from meat; discard bones.
Boil liver and heart in stock until tender; remove, reserving 6 cups stock.
Process meat through food grinder; return... - 39.9084
Steak Marchand De Vins
1) In a wide saucepan, place the chopped shallots and add wine; cook to reduce in volume by more than 1 1/2 and set aside to cool.
2) Cream the shallot- wine mixture with the butter.
3) Also cream in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley... - 45.1268
1. In a large pan, combine water and beef soup bones along with onion; carrots; celery; tomato, if desired; peppercorns; parsley; bay leaf; garlic; and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 hours.
3. Remove the... - 42.1209
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
Basic Beef Broth
Put meat, bones, and water in stock pot.
Simmer uncovered for 3 hours (do not boil).
Remove meat or marrow from bones.
Add marrow to stock.
Reserve meat or discard.
Chill stock overnight; skim and discard fat which floats to the top.
Bring stock to... - 38.4386
1. Saute leeks in butter or margarine. Remove them, reserve, then brown the beef, veal and chicken lightly in the same butter.
2. Add the water, water cress, marrow bone, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, skim off foam, cover and simmer 1 hour. Skim off foam... - 38.877
Escudella De Pages
Rinse the beans in cold water and tie the bones in cheesecloth.
Put both with the chicken, sausage, and ham in a pot or casserole with 8 cups of cold water and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, and cook gently, covered, about 2 hours or until beans are... - 42.9
Basic Beef Stock
Put meats and bone into a large kettle.
Cover with the water.
Bring to boiling.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cover kettle, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender (3 to 4 hours).
Skim fat from broth.
Cool, remove meat, and use in recipes such as... - 41.2431
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones into a large saucepan, then add the other ingredients and the bouquet garni tied together and cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, skim the surface well, then simmer very gently, half-covered, for 4 to 5 hours (very slow simmering... - 32.8343
Soak chickpeas in water to cover for 8 hours, or overnight.
Remove skins; combine water, peas, beef, lamb, ham, chicken, bone, onion, garlic, and peppercorns in deep kettle.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender; add vegetables and salt.
Simmer for... - 41.7821
Easy Beef Stock
Broil the meat and bones about 3 1/2 inches from the heat source until they are brown all over.
Place them in a large soup or stock pot.
Add the cold water and bring to a boil over high heat, then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, skimming off foam as it... - 39.2246
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a roasting pan, put in the bones.
3.Place in oven and let brown.
4..In a large stockpot filled with water put in the browned bones and bring to a boil gradually
5. Let simmer covered for 30 minutes over... - 41.312
Basic Beef Broth
1) In a large kettle, add beef, beef shin, marrow bones and veal knuckle. Pour in about 3-quarts of water. Let the mixture come to a boil. Skim the fat off from the surface.
2) Add in the salt, carrots, onion, celery, turnip and leek. Tie together... - 44.3075
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
Add onion, carrot and celery to pan; toss vegetables to coat with oil.
Add bones and meat cubes.
Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over bones.
Bake until all pieces are... - 40.6939
Traditional Basic Bouillon
Put the bones in the bottom of a large saucepan; if used put the marrow into a piece of muslin and tie very tightly; add the pieces of meat tied tightly together, pour in cold water and heat.
When the liquid is about to boil, a greyish scum forms on the... - 37.9324
All Purpose Rich Brown Beef Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the bone and knuckle pieces and cover with cold water.
2) Bring to a rapid boil until bubbly, then drain off the water and rinse the bones under running cold water.
3) Rinse the pressure cooker, return the bones... - 45.8763
Brown Meat Stock
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.place the beef and veal bones in a large, shallow roasting pan, and roast the bones for 45 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour off almost all the fat.
Add the leeks, carrots, onions, cut side down, and... - 42.4617