- » Bonda
Bonda is a sweet and spicy stuffed snack popularly savoured in South India. The typical bonda recipe is a delectable infusion of native spices into crisp fried potatoes.Variations of the Bonda are famous in states ... More »
Potato Stuffed Bread Bonda
Indulge if you may in this deep fried delight. Aloo = Potato, stuffed bread Bonda = Dumpling, deep fried in this case. The sound of Bonda or Vada would easily make any Indian salivate especially on a rainy day. These delightful spheres make a delicious... - 106.476
Stuffed Paneer Bread Rolls - Bread Bonda
In a mood to have some tasty Indian appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make bread rolls from cottage cheese. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with any chutney or ketchup. So do try out the recipe and... - 105.446
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 102.438
Aloo Bonda Chat
This recipe is quite famous as a snack in almost entire India simply because it is so easy and it tastes so amazing even without the toppings. This recipe shows how an Indian household turns simple potatoes into a mouth-watering snack. - 95.4178
Aloo Bonda / Bread Pakoda Making Made Easier
If its raining outside and you feel like eating something hot and crispy to go with a nice cup of chai, this is what should be making. Aloo bonda and bread pakodas are popular south Indian snacks that can satisfy palates of kids and adults alike. This demo is... - 72.6373
Soak uraddhal for 4hrs.
Drain grind to a thick paste.
Add above ingredients and mix well.
Divide into lemon size balls and deep fry in oil and keep aside.
Pressure cook Moongdhal with 2cups of water,Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon,Oil 1teaspoon for 3... - 52.0197
1)In a bowl, mix together besan and water and keep it aside.
2)In another bowl, mash potatoes and add next eight ingredients well.
3)Make small round balls.
4)In a wok, heat oil for frying.
5)Dip the balls in besan batter and fry them until light... - 44.4387
1. Boil and peel potatoes. Mash.
2. Chop onions, ginger and grecri chillies finely.
3. Heat 30 ml. of oil. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. When mustard seeds crackle, add chopped spices potatoes, turmeric and salt. Add lime juice. Mix well. Remove.
5.... - 43.0263
1. Soak gram for an hour.
2. Drain water completely and grind into a fine paste with salt and green chillies.
3. Chop coriander, ginger and curry leaves fine, crush peppercorns coarsely and cut coconut into small pieces. Add to the ground paste.
4. Meanwhile... - 37.8467
Boil Potatoes and mash them while still hot. Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder. Mix well. Keep this mixture aside.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet. Add cumin seeds. Add the potato mixture and then... - 33.7235
Potato Fritters/potato Bonda
Potato Bonda/Potato fritters are my favorite snacks on rainy days. It's easy to make and goes great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce. - 0
Medu Vada & Mysore Bonda - Urad Daal Vada
1. Wash and soak the rice and dal in water for a couple of hours.
2. After a couple of hours, drain (saving very little water as needed for the grinding process), in a grinder (juicer) grind the rice and dal to a thick and fine consistency... - 0
Bonda Recipes By Category