- » Bombay Sweet
Bombay Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bombay sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bombay sweet recipes.
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9465
Bombay Ice Halwa
To make the topping mixture:
1. Mix almonds, pistas, cardamom and saffron and keep aside.
2. Grease 2 thick plastic sheets on one side, keep aside.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan, mix semolina, ghee, sugar and milk.
4. On a stove on... - 103.566
Bombay Karachi Halwa
1. In a bowl mix together all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons ghee and water and leave it overnight.
2. In a thick bottomed pan boil 2 cups sugar in 3/4 cup water for about 6 minutes with constant stirring till two thread consistency is attained.
3. In... - 103.386
You May Also Like!
Bombay Chicken Salad (india)
Combine chicken, rice and relish; toss until well blended.
Mix mayonnaise and cream; add to chicken mixture.
Add pimento and coconut; garnish with mayonnaise and paprika.
Serve at room temperature. - 30.0535
Put the brandy, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth, curacao and Pernod into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with a slice of peach. - 30.1544
Bombay Club Sandwiches
Prepare Tangy-Sweet Spread.
Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
Place pineapple rings on a baking sheet or toaster-oven tray.
Sprinkle pineapple lightly with brown sugar.
Broil pineapple until hot and bubbling.
Spread 8 slices generously with... - 36.9473
Bombay Curried Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. In a skillet over medium heat, combine butter, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Add nuts, stirring to cover with seasonings.
3. Transfer to a baking pan and bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until nuts are... - 24.7195
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 35.1185
Bombay Rice With Mango Salsa
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, onions, peppers and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat, tightly cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the rice absorbs the broth.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand,... - 42.0327
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.0389
Trim vegetables, wash garlic pods and green garlic.
Mix ground spices with all ingredients.
Line matka with banana leaves, mango leaves and flowers.
Place a layer of vegetables inside.
Put meat on top and then well-washed eggs.
Cover with remaining... - 45.3194
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492