- » Bombay Sweet
Bombay Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bombay sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bombay sweet recipes.
Bombay Ice Halwa
To make the topping mixture:
1. Mix almonds, pistas, cardamom and saffron and keep aside.
2. Grease 2 thick plastic sheets on one side, keep aside.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan, mix semolina, ghee, sugar and milk.
4. On a stove on... - 106.791
Bombay Karachi Halwa
1. In a bowl mix together all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons ghee and water and leave it overnight.
2. In a thick bottomed pan boil 2 cups sugar in 3/4 cup water for about 6 minutes with constant stirring till two thread consistency is attained.
3. In... - 106.684
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9147
You May Also Like!
Bombay Chicken Salad (india)
Combine chicken, rice and relish; toss until well blended.
Mix mayonnaise and cream; add to chicken mixture.
Add pimento and coconut; garnish with mayonnaise and paprika.
Serve at room temperature. - 28.1845
Put the brandy, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth, curacao and Pernod into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with a slice of peach. - 28.422
Bombay Club Sandwiches
Prepare Tangy-Sweet Spread.
Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
Place pineapple rings on a baking sheet or toaster-oven tray.
Sprinkle pineapple lightly with brown sugar.
Broil pineapple until hot and bubbling.
Spread 8 slices generously with... - 34.7994
Bombay Curried Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. In a skillet over medium heat, combine butter, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Add nuts, stirring to cover with seasonings.
3. Transfer to a baking pan and bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until nuts are... - 22.3973
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 33.9018
Bombay Rice With Mango Salsa
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, onions, peppers and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat, tightly cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the rice absorbs the broth.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand,... - 39.4384
Sweet Bomb Pop
Try a drink that will knock your skull off. Sweet but not cloying, bomb pop is just perfect for you if you have got a sweet tooth. Just toss some raspberry rum, Bacardi Razz, some Blue Curacao a bit of lime juice, grenadine and a splash of 7-up in the shaker... - 91.9715
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail
Want a really potent drink? Want to get drunk? Try this Irish Car Bomb cocktail. A word of caution, this is not meant for amateurs. - 100.807
Rainbow Bomb Ice Cream
Rainbow Bomb is a delicious Mixed ice cream dish. Often, my husband cant stop scoopin this ummy dish down! You should really make the Rainbow Bomb for your family just to see the joy on their faces! - 40.7897
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.3996