- » Bombay
Please visit Mumbai Food . for more details on history of Bombay Food. Local people call Bombay as Mumbai and the governemnt has officially changed the name. More »
Spiced Bombay Potatoes
Bombay potatoes gives you the taste of authentic Indian food. If you have plenty of potatoes, try making this recipe. You will love it. - 125.297
Famous Bombay Sandwich
This name, famous Bombay sandwich tells its entire story by itself as it is the most famous sandwich in Bombay, but to give you a better idea it can be called a vegetarian's club sandwich. The video shows how easily it can be made with the simplest... - 125.221
Bubble Bomb Cocktail
The Bubble Bomb Cocktail is a drink with some super powers! Three Olives Bubble vodka is your primary ingredient, and Derrick is mixing it with an energy drink. You can use Redbull or whatever you want. Watch and learn, folks! - 117.242
Grilled Bison And Turkey Bacon Bomb
You are among many who feel that many of the original recipes are high calorie and often make some or other changes to it just like the chef in this video. He makes bison turkey smart bomb in a different way so that it has fewer calories. - 117.124
Yummy – but that is an understatement! The Masala Pav is a typical Indian street food that has lot flavor packed into it. I think, this would be an excellent snack to serve to guests at a party. Check out this video from Madhuras kitchen where it is all... - 114.596
Bombay Ice Halwa
To make the topping mixture:
1. Mix almonds, pistas, cardamom and saffron and keep aside.
2. Grease 2 thick plastic sheets on one side, keep aside.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan, mix semolina, ghee, sugar and milk.
4. On a stove on... - 106.791
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Mushroom Bomb
Cooking is all about being creative! Sometime experiments in the kitchen turn out into great culinary inventions like this one! Barry is making a sort of burger but without the bun or maybe a new version of the bacon bomb! He wraps a large mushroom, stuffed... - 105.207
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail
Want a really potent drink? Want to get drunk? Try this Irish Car Bomb cocktail. A word of caution, this is not meant for amateurs. - 100.807
Cedar Plank Bacon Bomb
The Bacon Bomb – one of the most wildly excessive pork-based meal. Pork Bacon addicts, rejoice! This delicious "Low and Slow" Pork Stuffed and Bacon wrapped Meat Loaf is not only outrageous, but it's real easy to do. For health reasons, you should... - 95.291
Crazy Agwa Bomb
What do you get when you cross equal parts of Agwa with an energy drink? Simple, an Agwa Bomb. This is one cocktail that is sure to get your heart racing and set you for the big act. But watch out, this isn’t a drink for the faint-hearted as it tastes quite... - 95.0593
Sweet Bomb Pop
Try a drink that will knock your skull off. Sweet but not cloying, bomb pop is just perfect for you if you have got a sweet tooth. Just toss some raspberry rum, Bacardi Razz, some Blue Curacao a bit of lime juice, grenadine and a splash of 7-up in the shaker... - 91.9715
Charged Vegas Bomb
If you simply hate drinks that come with prissy presentations, then you will surely love this one. Just like the name, this power-packed cocktail is anything but priggish. Charged up with butterscotch and the acidic punch of redbull, this easy to build-up... - 91.6045
Pav Bhaji - Indian Vegetarian
If you have plenty of fresh vegetables available with you, then prepare this delicious pav bhaji at home. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make this awesome snack at home. It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in... - 91.1009
Baby Bella Bacon Bomb
Guiltless Glutton. Here is a huge, bodacious; bursting at the seams, Bacon- Bomb or rather a Bacon explosion is one bad boy on the grill! This is indeed the most wildly excessive pork-based meal you’ll probably ever see. Basically it is a giant pork loaf,... - 90.4557
Bacon Bomb On Cedar Planks
How about twisting things a little this festive season? Watch the video recipe for Bacon Bomb on Cedar Planks. This can also be a part of your rustic Christmas feast. Try it out this season. The cedar planks take this dish to a whole new level. Happy Grilling! - 87.2946
Baby Bella And Bacon Bomb
Have you ever barbecued outside in winters? If not, then try this Baby Bella and Bacon Bomb this winter. It’s a great feast to warm up your entire family. Watch and learn how to prepare this dish from this video. - 82.7616
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9147
Bombay Chicken Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a baking sheet, arrange almonds on it and brown them in the oven.
3.Mix boiling water, rice, curry and salt.
4.Let the mixture settle at room temperature.
5.Add meat, tomatoes, onion, and salad... - 47.377
Season flour with the salt and pepper; coat chicken pieces with mixture.
Brown chicken in butter; remove from skillet.
Cook onion in remaining butter till tender but not brown.
Add raisins and heat till they puff.
Stir in rice, coconut, and peanuts.
Sprinkle... - 46.0942
Bombay Banana Salad
1. Grate peel from 1 orange and reserve it for dressing.
2. Peel and slice oranges.
3. In a bowl, toss salad ingredients with dressing.
4. To make the dressing combine all ingredients in blender or food processor.
5. Blend until... - 44.4659
1. Clean the rice, peas, and lentils by rinsing them. Then add to a saucepan.
2. Pour water over the rice, peas and lentils and boil it. Boil further for a minute.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Drain... - 43.5267
Bombay Vegetable Fritters
First make the batter.
Rub the oil into the flour until the oil is evenly absorbed.
Mix in the salt, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Slowly pour in 1 cup warm water, beating continuously until the mixture is thin and smooth.
A food processor or electric... - 43.1614
1. In a bowl beat the eggs well.
2. Put in the cream, anchovy essence and chopped capers, and mix well.
3. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
4. In a non-stick saucepan melt the butter and add the egg mixture.
5. Cook gently over a low... - 42.8081
Coat chicken in 1/3 cup flour, paprika and salt.
Brown in butter in a skillet.
Saute onion in the skillet.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add to onions.
Stir in 1 cup uncooked rice, salt, light golden raisins, coconut, mandarin... - 42.6718
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion seeds, fennel seeds and curry leaves.
Add the peas.
Add the flaked rice and fry until crisp and golden (making sure the mixture doesn't burn).
Using a slotted spoon, remove the mixture from the pan and place on a... - 42.3582
On a large serving platter place the lettuce leaves.
Put the shrimp around the leaves toward the edge of the platter.
Mix the rice with the vegetables.
Blend the oil, lemon juice, salt, curry and pepper.
Pour into the rice and mix thoroughly.
Place the rice... - 42.3556
Make crepe batter.
Meanwhile, to make filling: In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour and curry and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Season with salt and pepper; blend in... - 41.8113
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it. Pour off the fat.
2. Add onion, garlic, thyme, curry, water and soup in the skillet.
3. Cover the skillet and cook it on low flame for 45 minutes or till the chicken gets tender.
4. Keep... - 41.6168
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 41.1564
Rainbow Bomb Ice Cream
Rainbow Bomb is a delicious Mixed ice cream dish. Often, my husband cant stop scoopin this ummy dish down! You should really make the Rainbow Bomb for your family just to see the joy on their faces! - 40.7897
1. Cut filets in 2 inch cubes.
2. In heavy bag, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and chicken pieces tossing to coat chicken thoroughly.
3. In medium-large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons... - 40.726
1) In a wok or large skillet, sauté chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onion and peas in half the oil.
2) Take off the mixture from skillet and then keep aside warm.
3) In the same skillet, heat remaining oil and then sauté rice and seasonings in it for 3... - 40.5988
In medium skillet, melt butter.
Add curry and heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Add chicken broth all at once.
Cook and stir till boiling; cook 2 minutes longer.
Add cooked... - 40.3407
Mappy's Fried Bombay Duck
Soak Bombay duck in water for 20 minutes.
Remove and pat dry.
Slit open and remove backbone.
Fill with chutney, fold back and press.
Dip into beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep fry fish in hot oil.
Serve with khichdi and sas (hot and sour sauce). - 39.6005
I love to serve this dish in the fall, when the combination of crisp apple, squash and yellow peppers seems to match the colors of the season. Enjoy! - 39.4194
Bombay Grilled Duck
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon.
Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towels.
Add to the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
To prepare... - 39.2658
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 39.0649
Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
Butter sixteen 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" muffin cups.
Combine rice and milk in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer until all milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, curry... - 38.3761
Fish Bambloe Or Bombay Duck
1. Clean fish, open them. Centre bones may be removed or left on as desired. Wash thoroughly.
2. Keep between flat plates with weight on top to remove excess liquid. Dry on cloth.
3. Grind together spices with tamarind pulp, vinegar and salt.
4. Rub into the... - 38.0029
Bombay Recipes By Category