Italian Cream Sauce
- » Bolognese Sauce Cream
Bolognese Sauce Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bolognese sauce cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bolognese sauce cream recipes.
Bolognese Sauce (salsa Alla Bolognese)
Bolognese Sauce (Salsa Alla Bolognese) is a creamy-yummy Italian delight. I try this Bolognese Sauce (Salsa Alla Bolognese) often and the flavor of the sauce is quite hard to resist. Give this Bolognese Sauce (Salsa Alla Bolognese) a try. - 36.6112
Tagliatelle In Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancetta is lightly browned and onion is soft. Add chicken livers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook,... - 32.1316
Tagliatelle Verdi Alla Bolognese
Select lean pork and beef and mince (grind) it in a food processor or ask the butcher to mince (grind) it for you.
Heat the oil and 50 g/2 oz (4 tbsp) butter and add the minced onion, carrot and celery and finely chopped bacon: Cook gendy for about 10... - 40.6005
Bolognese Meat Sauce
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook pancetta, salt pork, or bacon till crisp.
Add ground beef and ground veal or pork; cook till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
If desired, pass undrained tomatoes through food mill or sieve.
Add undrained tomatoes, chicken... - 41.8165
1. Heat oil and butter over medium-low heat in a large saucepan. Add onion, carrot, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, 10 minutes. Add beef and cook, stirringto break up clumps, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.... - 34.3033
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons butter with 1/4 cup finely diced cooked ham or prosciutto.
Stir in 1 small onion, minced, 1/4 cup chopped raw carrot, and 1/4 pound ground chuck; brown meat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 1 thin 2x1-inch... - 20.1668
Classic Italian Bolognese Sauce
This classic pasta accompaniment is quite a cinch to make. Keith Snow shows how you can whomp up this classic meat sauce with a handful of ingredients. A great accompaniment with penne or any other pasta. Just follow the recipe for instructions. - 106.648
Rigatoni With Fast Bolognese Sauce
In a pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic until soft.
Stir in the ground meat, season with salt and pepper, cook 6 minutes over medium heat, breaking the meat as it cooks.
The meat should be pink.
To the pot containing the ground meat add the Filetto Sauce,... - 43.6734
Some Bolognese recipes are more complex. This Bolognese sauce is not hard to make & goes well with all kinds of pasta. It can also be used to make lasagna. The carrot cuts down on any acidity & adds a little sweet taste. This one is easy but there is a good... - 134.064
Classic Bolognese Sauce
Won't you like to try a homemade Bolognese sauce? In this video the chef shows you how to make a classic Italian meat sauce. This video is impressive and well explained. Make this classic Italian sauce recipe to treat your family and friends with a hearty... - 107.204
Better Than Most Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a saute pan, add the Prosciutto along with a teaspoon of olive oil and cook.
2. Add the onion, carrot and celery rib to a food processor and pulse. Don't puree, you just want it finely chopped.
3. Add the roughly chopped onion, carrots and celery... - 0
1. Put the minced beef into a large, shallow heatproof dish, browning dish or casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. With a draining spoon, lift out and reserve the meat, leaving about 45 ml (3 tbsp) of fat and... - 40.1316
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 48.1331
Put steak, pork and bacon or prosciutto, mixed well together, into a saucepan with oil, garlic, onion, parsley and bay leaf. Brown slowly, stirring frequently to prevent meat cooking in lumps. As soon as garlic turns golden, remove it and discard. Add... - 27.6217
Combine ham, onions, carrots and celery on a cutting board and chop them together into small pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy 10-12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add chopped mixture, cook for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 40.5775
Homemade Bolognese Penne Pasta
You will be surprised to see how by adding a big dollop of Bolognese sauce to your regular penne pasta, you can transform a dish from plain simple to something sumptuous. A hearty and delicious dish, Sarah shows how to whomp up this dinnertime favorite using... - 90.1786
1. Sprinkle veal chops on both sides with seasoned salt; then flour them lightly.
2. In large skillet, heat salad oil; in it brown veal chops and onion. Stir in tomato sauce and bouillon cube, crumbled in water. Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 30 minutes, or... - 34.6338
Quick Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil and saute the mushroom slices for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a medium saucepan.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the chicken livers and saute until they are light brown on... - 36.0554
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Mix in onion.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomato sauce, salts and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Combine noodles, sour cream and cottage cheese.
Layer one third noodle mixture and one third sauce in 3-quart... - 46.3839
Lasagna Bolognese Bake
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Chop the green pepper, onion and celery finely.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
4) In a large ppan or casserole, heat the oil and sauté the vegetables till they are tender, but not... - 42.5894
Fettuccine With Venison Bolognese
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat and cook garlic for 1 minute.
2. Stir in carrots, celery and onions and cook until vegetables are softened.
3. Add venison and beef and cook, stirring to break up, until the meat color is... - 40.5739
1. Onto a cutting board, put chopped ham, onions, carrots and celery, and chop them together into very small pieces.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate, when the foam subsides, add the ham mixture and cook, stirring often, for about 10... - 43.2241
Fettuccine With Venison Bolognese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook on a medium heat until vegetables become soft.
Add and break up meat with a spoon.
Cook until lightly browned.
Turn... - 44.6934
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 42.8861
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add butter, onion, garlic and meat, toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Stir in Bolognese sauce, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine... - 36.8629
This wide ribbon type of pasta forms the basis for many delicious dishes.
You can obtain the green spinach flavoured lasagna as well as the plain pasta.
Always use plenty of boiling salted water and a very large pan.
Either break into convenient pieces or... - 38.0081
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 350°F, 175°c.
2. Generously butter the bottom and sides of a 9 by 12 by 3 inch fireproof serving or baking dish.
3. In a large saucepan bring the salted water to boil over high heat, add the lasagne,... - 44.525
Lasagne Al Forno
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (gas mark 4/180°C)
2 Lightly grease a roasting tin.
2 In a thick-based saucepan, put the milk, butter and flour and prepare the cream sauce.
3 Cook over a gentle heat, whisking constantly with... - 43.3472
David Cameron's Italian Sausage Meat Pasta
David Cameron shares his favourite recipe in The Celebrity Cookbook. This cookbook has been masterminded and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as part of The Princes Trusts’ Million Makers... - 37.1664