- » Bolognese
Bolognese is a meat sauce made from beef, dried pancetta, carrot, celery and tomato sauce. The inclusion of milk, white wine and pepper is also done. Instead of beef, a delicious sauce can be made with pork, rabbit, ... More »
Welcome! I'm Sonia, and we're in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make a classic Italian sauce from the Emilia Romagna region - 135.073
Some Bolognese recipes are more complex. This Bolognese sauce is not hard to make & goes well with all kinds of pasta. It can also be used to make lasagna. The carrot cuts down on any acidity & adds a little sweet taste. This one is easy but there is a good... - 134.064
1. Dice the pancetta, shallots, onion, carrots and celery stalks, mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. In a large pot pour olive oil and butter, allow the butter to melt over high heat, add the pancetta and... - 133.612
Cook Along Spaghetti Bolognese
Get ready to taste a delicious spaghetti recipe that can just be the perfect addition to your dinner table. With Paul consider this luscious recipe to impress everyone with your cooking. Prepared with beef, bacon and spaghetti, you get the perfect blend of... - 123.194
Pasta Bolognese Sauce
All those who enjoy having Italian cuisine, will surely like this dish. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Pasta Bolognese Sauce in the video. It's simply delicious and you can use this same sauce to make lasagna as well. - 119.96
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 117.964
Pasta Bolognese In Meat Sauce
Oh! This a glorious dish. Pasta Bolognese is relatively simple to make. Pasta along with beef, maple syrup, red wine, and barbecue sauce make this an excellent dish. I think that this is one of the less often tried Italian recipes. So savory, so yummy! You... - 115.414
Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a pasta dish from the Emilia-Romagna region -- Lasagne Bolognese - 114.114
Spaghetti Bolognese With Eggless Pasta And Beef
Spaghetti Bolognese is my ultimate favorite dish since I was a child. Unfortunately I was never able to make my own true spaghetti. Always needed some prepared spices mix.
Well, today is the day I say NO. NO to prepared spices, NO to big factory junk food, NO... - 113.88
Spaghetti bolognese has truly become an international dish and people around the world make it as per their convenience and availability of ingredients. In this video you will see an Australian version, made at home in a quick and easy method. It is a time... - 113.027
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese
Atilla Haldmann presents to you a Vegan version of the Classic Spaghetti Bolognese. It's a crowd puller and an ideal recipe to prepare for a vegan crowd. - 108.205
Classic Bolognese Sauce
Won't you like to try a homemade Bolognese sauce? In this video the chef shows you how to make a classic Italian meat sauce. This video is impressive and well explained. Make this classic Italian sauce recipe to treat your family and friends with a hearty... - 107.204
Classic Italian Bolognese Sauce
This classic pasta accompaniment is quite a cinch to make. Keith Snow shows how you can whomp up this classic meat sauce with a handful of ingredients. A great accompaniment with penne or any other pasta. Just follow the recipe for instructions. - 106.648
On The Road Turkey Bolognese On Rigatoni
This hotel suite kitchen Turkey Bolognese recipe is just the thing to make when you are on vacation and staying in a timeshare suit. It doesn't require many ingredients, or a whole lot of slicing and dicing and you can make this with the basic equipment... - 98.1087
Simple Spaghetti Bolognese
Who can resist a glorious low simmered Sunday brunch bursting with loads and loads of vegetable, beef, Parmesan, and spaghetti? Comfort food at its best, spaghetti Bolognese is rich and flavorful to the taste buds, but light and easy on the stomach. A family... - 97.4691
How To Make Penne Bolognese Bake
For decades, Penne Bolognese has been loved by almost everyone the world over. Making the dish, however, was always a cumbersome task leading most people to savour it only in eateries. Things are different now, thanks to amazing videos like the one you are... - 95.8314
How about trying a yummy Mushroom Bolognese today? We bet you would not have tasted anything like this before. Watch this video now to replicate the recipe in your own kitchen. - 95.2022
How To Make Spicy Chicken And Sweetcorn Bolognese
Bolognese is always yummy, no matter what the ingredients but when spicy chicken and sweetcorn come together, the taste is definitely to die for! And it cooks real soon so you don't have to slave over the stove. To know how to cook the perfect spicy chicken... - 93.8488
Pasta Bolognese Sauce
If you got some spaghetti cooked and need the Italian Bolognese sauce to be made with this, watch this video! This is a traditional recipe being showcased. Flavorful and easy to make all the way. Serena shows you how! - 93.1638
Bolognese Style Sauce
Watch this video of Bolognese Style Sauce and you can make you own style of Bolognese. After all, home cooking is more about convenience and simple flavors. Happy Cooking! - 91.6255
Homemade Bolognese Penne Pasta
You will be surprised to see how by adding a big dollop of Bolognese sauce to your regular penne pasta, you can transform a dish from plain simple to something sumptuous. A hearty and delicious dish, Sarah shows how to whomp up this dinnertime favorite using... - 90.1786
Shrimp Bolognese With Linguine Pasta
Shrimp bolognese is a wonderful twist to the classic bolognese sauce. See this interesting video that is here to impress you and allow you to prepare a great pasta for your family. The video is worth watching and the recipe that the chef has presented would... - 90.1283
How To Make Tuna Bolognese In 15 Minutes
You can make yummy tuna bolognese in as less as 15 minutes now! No, this is not a joke or a misleading opener. It really is possible to make tuna bolognese in 15 minutes. Don’t believe us? Watch the video and you shall know that nothing is impossible! - 89.7094
1. Peel and dice the carrots, slice the onion, set aside.
2. In a large deep saucepan pour oil and add the carrots, onions, salt and the ground meat, stir and cook until the meat is cooked completely and reduced, on medium high heat or... - 88.5978
Italian Spaghetti Bolognese
Spaghetti Bolognese is one of those dishes that everyone seems to have an opinion on....especially the Italians! It is gonna taste absolutely incredible - rich, woody - really rustic! Watch and learn from Patrick Drake as he prepares this in this recipe.... - 88.1232
Do you wanna learn how to make Spaghetti Bolognese recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dish in no time. - 83.8212
Italian Lasagne With Meat Sauce
If you are a lover of Italian food particularly pasta, here is a recipe that has more to offer along with pasta. Check out Gabriele Corcos making Lasagne Alla Bolognese or lasagne with two different flavorful sauces. Great combination of texture and flavor! - 81.3489
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
On a low calorie diet and looking for recipes with spaghetti? Watch chef Jemeela showing how to make Spaghetti Bolognese with low fat Quorn mince, spaghetti, a couple of vegetables and seasonings. Healthy and quick meal! - 80.8376
Spaghetti Bolognese With Beef
Spaghetti is a typical Italian food that turns well when cooked with desired flavors. Here is a video showing how to make Spaghetti Bolognese with minced beef and spaghetti along with flavorful and rich Italian sauces and seasonings. Simple classic fare good... - 73.6437
Classic Italian Meat Sauce
When the extended family comes over for dinner, you want to ensure they are treated well. A comforting dish made by Dennis is the Italian Meat Sauce to be served over Spaghetti! A meaty sauce being made in this video! - 62.298
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 49.0584
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 48.1331
1) In a frying pan sautÃ© bacon, onion, celery and carrot until onion is cooked.
2) Stir in ground bee and scramble fry until the meat is no longer pink.
3) Mix milk, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4) Simmer and stir. Cook for 30 minutes until the... - 46.9771
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 46.8738
Spaghetti Bolognese - Original
1. In a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a non-stick pan, cook minced meat without any added fat.
5. When meat is browned or cooked, drain off all the... - 46.8715
1. In a saucepan heat oil and butter. Add finely chopped onion and fry until brown.
2. Stir in minced beef or liver and fry rapidly for 3 mins.
3. Sprinkle flour over it and mix well.
4. Pour stock over it and bring to the boil. Stir to avoid... - 46.7448
Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Scald, peel and half tomatoes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown.
5. Stir in the garlic... - 46.7323
Pasta With Mushroom Bolognese
Put the shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover.
Leave them to soak for about 15 minutes, until soft.
Put the shiitakes and the button mushrooms in a food processor that has been fitted with the metal blade.
Process until finely... - 46.5995
1. Finely slice the celery. Finely chop the shallots. Remove the rind and cut the bacon into strips. Crush the garlic.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, add tagliatelle and cook till al dente, drain, rinse, oil and set aside.
3. In a... - 46.4343
1)Take a 2-quart glass casserole and boil 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, and 1 teaspoon salt on high in the microwave till the water really boils.
2) Add Pasta now and mix well.
3) Cover the casserole with lid. Set the microwave... - 46.4167
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Mix in onion.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomato sauce, salts and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Combine noodles, sour cream and cottage cheese.
Layer one third noodle mixture and one third sauce in 3-quart... - 46.3839
In a very large soup kettle or stockpot, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and stir quickly to coat, then add the carrots and celery.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables have softened,... - 46.1521
1) Peel, de-seed and chop tomatoes.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Add onion, garlic, and carrot and saute until tender, but not tanned.
3) Now, put in chopped chicken livers, minced beef, and chopped bacon and cook until meat... - 46.0295
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 45.8889
An easy to make Bolognese Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Bolognese Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 45.7335
1. Prepare the basic pasta as directed. Cut the pasta into 3" x 3" squares using a very sharp knife. Let the lasagne squares dry thoroughly.
2. Boil water and salt in a large pan and cook lasagne squares for 2 minutes, if made a few hours earlier. If using... - 45.6376
1. In a large casserole or skillet, melt the butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add salt pork and vegetables to the butter and sauté until pork browns and vegetables are limp.
3. Add beef and break lumps with spoon. Sauté beef along with the... - 45.3413
In a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil and butter over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 7 minutes.
Add the carrot and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes.
Add the beef... - 45.3095
1) Fry or grill the sausages until cooked, allow to cool, and then cut diagonally into four pieces.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions until tender.
3) Add butter, tomato, tomato soup, parsley, and seasoning.
4) Allow to boil and then... - 45.0336
Spaghetti Alla Bolognese
1. Using a knife, skin mushrooms and onion; cut very finely.
2. Peel tomatoes in boiling water; cut up coarsely.
3. Heat a small saucepan with olive oil or butter in it. Put in onion and sautÃ© lightly.
4. Put in minced beef and saute,... - 45.0236
Capsicum A La Bolognese
Clean and chop the chicken liver, onion, carrots and celery.
Heat the butter and oil and saute the chicken liver.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and fry over moderate heat till onion is golden brown.
Add the mince and fry till brown, stirring.
Mix in lemon... - 44.7677
Fettuccine With Venison Bolognese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook on a medium heat until vegetables become soft.
Add and break up meat with a spoon.
Cook until lightly browned.
Turn... - 44.6934
1. Take a medium skillet and heat oil in it over a medium flame.
2. Add onions and garlic and sauté till tender soft.
3. Add the bacon, sauté for a few minutes until crisp.
4. Add chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
5. Add mushrooms and cook... - 44.6622
Petti Di Pollo Alla Bolognese
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice each of the chicken breast horizontally into 8 thin slices.
3) On a greaseproof paper place the chicken slices an inch from each other. Cover the meat with another greaseproof paper.
4) With the flat end of... - 44.4925
Best Ever Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the mince been and brown, sautéing frequently, for 20 minutes or until well browned.
3. Remove the mince into a bowl, using a slotted spoon and retaining the oil in the pan.... - 44.484
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in 30 g (1 oz) butter until soft and transparent.
2) Stir in the bacon, carrot and celery, cook and stir until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the minced steak and mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chicken livers, stir and... - 44.3364
Poached Salmon With Bolognese Salsa Verde
Put all the ingredients except the lemon juice, oil, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped but not pureed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and oil and stir energetically to... - 44.3194
Classic Ragu Bolognese With Pasta
Melt butter and oil in a large, heavy-based pot over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and cook, stirring frequently, until coloured, 5 minutes.
Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 8 minutes.
Add minced steak... - 44.2228
Melt the butter in a pan, add the pork, veal and chicken and brown lightly.
Add the ham, Mortadella, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Cool slightly, then mince the meat.
Mix in the Parmesan, eggs and nutmeg.
Sift the flour and salt... - 44.1213
Toby Anstis' Spaghetti Bolognese
1) In a large frying pan, put the oil and add the beef in small batches.
2) Stir well and cook till the meat is completely browned.
3) Add the pepper, onion and garlic.
4) Cook and stir for another 5 minutes over very low heat.
5) Add the tomato puree,... - 44.0628
Bolognese Meat Sauce
Heat oil in a large skillet, over medium heat.
Saute beef and onion, stirring to break up meat.
Add celery, carrot and pine nuts.
Saute until meat is browned.
Stir in ham strips and wine.
Cook until liquid has evaporated.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring... - 43.7561
Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
2) Wipe mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil, and saute onion.
4) Cover and cook in low heat until onions are tender.
5) Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook for sometime... - 43.7516
Rigatoni With Fast Bolognese Sauce
In a pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic until soft.
Stir in the ground meat, season with salt and pepper, cook 6 minutes over medium heat, breaking the meat as it cooks.
The meat should be pink.
To the pot containing the ground meat add the Filetto Sauce,... - 43.6734
Botham's Bolognese 'owzat Spaghetti Bolognese
Put the oil into a medium sized saucepan and heat it over a moderate heat.
Add the mince and the onion and fry for about 5 minutes, turning with a wooden spoon until the meat has browned.
Add the tomatoes, puree, garlic, sugar, seasoning and bay leaf.
Bring... - 43.6483
Lasagna Alla Bolognese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
3. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
4. Add tomatoes and parmesan to the mixture and... - 43.6313
1. Boil water and plunge fresh tomatoes for 1 minute. Drain and peel. Slice into quarters.2
2. Peel and slice the mushrooms.
3. In a pan, boil salted water and add the spaghetti slowly. Bring it to boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and place... - 43.5793
This Tagliatelle Bolognese is fabulous ! Try out this superly delicious meat sauce with noodles or steak and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Tagliatelle Bolognese is welcome ! - 43.5776
Classic Bolognese Sauce
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon and remove.
2) In the same pan, lightly brown the chicken livers in bacon fat.
3) Take the liver out of the pan.
4) Chop the liver and bacon.
5) In a slow cooker, place the chopped bacon and... - 43.482
Veal A La Bolognese
1. In a bowl combine bread crumbs with 2 tablespoons of the cheese, the salt and the pepper.
2. Dip meat into the egg mixture and then into bread crumb mixture.
3. In a pan heat butter and saute the coated meat for 10 minutes.
4. Top the meat with... - 43.326
1. Onto a cutting board, put chopped ham, onions, carrots and celery, and chop them together into very small pieces.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate, when the foam subsides, add the ham mixture and cook, stirring often, for about 10... - 43.2241
Lean Meat Ragu Bolognese
1 in a thick-based saucepan, heat the oil.
2 Add in the onion, bacon and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3 Increase the heat, and add in the chicken livers and minced beef.
4 Brown them, stirring with a wooden spoon.
5 Pour in the contents of... - 43.2057
Pasta With Bolognese Sauce
Pour 2 cups boiling water over mushrooms; let stand 10 minutes.
Drain mushrooms through 2 layers of cheesecloth, reserving 1 cup liquid.
Coarsely chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until... - 43.1445
Quick Spaghetti Bolognese
1) In a pan, saute the minced beef and onion in fat over a low heat for a few minutes.
2) Stir in the water and tomato soup powder.
3) Stir continuously and cook until the mixture is thickened.
4) Stir in the seasoning and bay leaf, simmer over a low... - 42.7439
Turkey Bolognese Sauce And Linguine
Place the turkey in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Stir to break up lumps.
Transfer the meat to a sieve to drain off any fat.
Using a food processor, finely chop the carrots and onions... - 42.6761
Lasagna Bolognese Bake
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Chop the green pepper, onion and celery finely.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
4) In a large ppan or casserole, heat the oil and sauté the vegetables till they are tender, but not... - 42.5894
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Saute the garlic and onions in the olive oil until the onions are golder brown.
Add the parsley and ground beef and cook until the meat is brown.
Sti frequently to break up the meat.
Sprinkle on the... - 42.4806
Microwave Bolognese Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in beef, onions and garlic. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes. Stir twice in between.
3) Stir in the canned tomatoes with their juices, tomato puree, sugar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
4) Cover... - 42.3825
Good For You Bolognese
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and add onions; cook for afew minutes, add carrots, sourgettes and mushrooms and fry for another five minuutes
2. Add in the garlic when a minute left to go, add in tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and about 300ml of water... - 42.2373
Spaghetti Alla Bolognese
1) Use a large skillet, to heat over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until soft.
3) Add beef by crumbling into onion mixture.
4) Brown for 6 minutes, stirring to separate meat, or until meat just loses its pink color.
5) Discard fat and spoon... - 41.8764
Bolognese Meat Sauce
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook pancetta, salt pork, or bacon till crisp.
Add ground beef and ground veal or pork; cook till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
If desired, pass undrained tomatoes through food mill or sieve.
Add undrained tomatoes, chicken... - 41.8165
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook the manicotti noodles in a kettle, as label directs. Drain; cool in a large bowl of cold water.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on each side; break into small pieces, then remove with a slotted spoon... - 41.583
In large frypan saute onion, carrot, celery, and green pepper in water and vermouth until onion turns translucent.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon; set aside.
Brown ground beef in same pan; add more vermouth if necessary to prevent sticking.
Drain... - 41.4951
Spaghetti Ragu Ala Bolognese
In a large skillet heat the oil.
Fry the meats thoroughly, drain excess oil.
Add the vegetables and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
Add the parsley, tomato, broth, wine, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 41.4185
Minced Beef Bolognese
Place the beef in a large bowl and break it up with a fork or spoon.
Stir in the onion.
Microwave uncovered for 5 minutes at 100% (high) or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring after 3 minutes.
Drain off any excess fat.
Stir in the... - 41.4017
In skillet, brown beef over medium heat, breaking up pieces with a spoon.
Remove meat to saucepan.
Discard fat and wipe skillet with a paper towel.
In skillet over medium heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add... - 41.3259
Bolognese Sauce For Two
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the pancetta or bacon and onion for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2) Mix in the minced beef and stir 5 minutes more, to break up any lumps, until it is lightly browned.
3) Stir in the garlic, celery, carrot... - 41.1407
My pasta tastes mindblowing with this Bolognese Sauce. Serve this Bolognese sauce out to your family in place of your regular pasta sauce and tell me if they liked it ! - 40.8774
Tagliatelle Verdi Alla Bolognese
Select lean pork and beef and mince (grind) it in a food processor or ask the butcher to mince (grind) it for you.
Heat the oil and 50 g/2 oz (4 tbsp) butter and add the minced onion, carrot and celery and finely chopped bacon: Cook gendy for about 10... - 40.6005
Combine ham, onions, carrots and celery on a cutting board and chop them together into small pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy 10-12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add chopped mixture, cook for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 40.5775
Fettuccine With Venison Bolognese
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat and cook garlic for 1 minute.
2. Stir in carrots, celery and onions and cook until vegetables are softened.
3. Add venison and beef and cook, stirring to break up, until the meat color is... - 40.5739
Bolognese Meat Sauce
Melt butter with oil in a large saucepan.
When butter foams, add onion, carrot, celery and pancet-ta.
Saute over medium heat until lightly browned.
Cook and stir until meat is no longer pink.
Season with salt and pepper.
Increase heat and stir in... - 40.4661
A healthy Spaghetti Bolognese - the Fiveadayz way!
Total Portion content: 15
for full recipe see www.fiveadayz.com - 40.2535
1. In a pan, heat the oil, put in the bacon and fry until golden brown.
2. Put in the beef, onion, garlic and celery and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until browned.
3. Stir oregano, sugar, tomato puree and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the... - 40.2477
Risotto Alla Bolognese
Melt butter; cook onion and garlic a few minutes with lid on pan.
Add liver; cook quickly until it changes color.
Remove from heat.
Add mushrooms, rice, tomato puree, 2/2 cups stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil; stir all the time.
Reduce heat; simmer... - 40.1903
1. Put the minced beef into a large, shallow heatproof dish, browning dish or casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. With a draining spoon, lift out and reserve the meat, leaving about 45 ml (3 tbsp) of fat and... - 40.1316
1) In boiling salted water, cook the pasta for about 12 minutes, till it has softened.
2) In the oil, fry the carrot and onion for about 5 minutes and add in the celery, leeks, tomatoes, tomato puree, cayenne, mushrooms and seasoning. Mix well and cook... - 40.1083
1. Chop onions and garlic finely and fry in oil.
2. Add meat, fry for a few minutes and add mushrooms.
3. Add blanched tomatoes, chopped carrot, celery, bay leaf and salt.
4. Simmer gently until meat is cooked.
5. Cook spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted... - 39.9994
Quick Spaghetti Bolognese
1. Into a saucepan add the minced beef, soup, celery and green pepper stir in water and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. In a pan of cook... - 39.9651
Bolognese Recipes By Category