- » Bologna Bowl
Bologna Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bologna bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bologna bowl recipes.
Chef's Supper Bowl
Chef's supper bowl is a mixed cheese and vegetable salad prepared with thin strips of bologna. Made with potatoes, celery and lettuce with other veggies, this supper bowl salad is pretty filling even as a side. Dressed with mayo and caraway cheese dressing,... - 44.702
Baked Bologna Jubilee
Peel covering, if any, from bologna; cut bo-logna in half lengthwise.
Score rounded side of each half in diamond pattern; stud meat with whole cloves.
Place halves, cut sides down, in a greased baking dish, 13x9x2.
Arrange fruits around meat.
Blend brown... - 36.9634
Combine the rice, cheese, soup, water, onion, and Tabasco in a bowl.
Arrange bologna slices in a shallow baking dish.
(Edges of meat may touch, but should not overlap.) Put about 1/3 cup of rice mixture in the center of each bologna slice.
Top each with a pi... - 29.6235
Bologna Cheese Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, grind bologna, cheese, onion, green pepper and pickles.
2) Season the mixture with salt, salad dressing and mustard. This will make 2 1/2 cups of filling.
3) To prepare 1 sandwich, lightly butter 3 bread slices.
4) Spread the filling on 2... - 44.0782
Kidney Bean And Bologna Salad
Delve into this Kidney Bean and Bologna Salad which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Kidney Bean and Bologna Salad and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 32.1054
Hawaiian Bologna Buns
Gorge on these incredible Hawaiian Bologna Buns at your next meal ! These delicious baked hard rolls stuffed with an irresistible mixture of pineapple, green onions and bolgna will prove to be a perfect treat for a famished soul ! What do you think about... - 41.6984
Bologna Vegetable Kabobs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4)... - 41.5852
Cheddar Bologna Wedges
Blend cheeses together in a small bowl.
Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each of 5 bologna slices; stack and top with additional slice.
At serving time, cut into 12 wedges; garnish each with pimiento-stuffed olive secured with wooden pi - 20.2889
Creamed Peas In Bologna Cups
1) In a skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© bologna quickly on both sides, letting the edges curl to form cups.
2) In a pot, boil water and cook peas in it.
3) Drain the peas.
4) In a bowl, combine soup, Worcestershire and cream.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 39.7028
Barbecued Bologna Roll
1) Score bologna roll. Make diagonal lines 1/8 inch deep in a diamond pattern.
2) Insert each diamond with a whole clove.
3) Stud spit through center of roll.
4) Grill about 5 inches from coals.
4) In a bowl combine remaining... - 42.0948
Bologna And Green Pepper Open Sandwich
This yummy Bologna And Green Pepper Open Sandwich swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. Dish can be ready in less than 15 minutes. The dish is made with ham which is easy to procure from any grocery store. With an unforgettably delicious... - 45.0152
Phony Bologna Pate
Grind bologna and onion through fine blade of food grinder or in food processor.
In mixing bowl combine bologna-onion mixture, Italian dressing, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Turn half of the bologna mixture into the bottom of a... - 38.2195
Ring Bologna And Sauerkraut
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, mix all ingredients together, except for bologna. Place bologna on top.
2. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 9) for 9 to 12 minutes, or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 27.4362
Full Of Bologna Sandwiches
For filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the ground bologna, pickle relish, and onion. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Make 3 double-decker sandwiches by using 3 slices of the bread for each sandwich. Alternately put slices of whole wheat and white... - 23.4296
Bologna 'tater Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, potatoes, onions, and seasoning.
2) Take a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and line with waxed paper.
3) Press the potato salad against the bottom and side of the pan and arrange whole piece skinned bologna in the pan.
4)... - 38.8391
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture looks like meal.
Stir in bologna cubes, then milk. - 21.894
Hickory Smoked Bbq Pit Boys Bologna Barbecue
Looking for some excitement on the grill? This beef bologna barbecue flavored with sugar and mustard is real easy to make. Watch this interesting video that demonstrates a super simple barbecue beef bologna recipe. Take a look, make this absolutely delicious... - 104.314
Grilled Bologna Stack
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Make 2 slices of the bologna by cutting in half crosswise.
3) Evenly spread 1 bologna slice with 1/2 teaspoon each mustard and close with second slice.
4) In small bowl,mix together brown sugar, water, and remaining... - 40.9249
Bologna En Croute
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) Take off plastic wrap from the bologna.
3) On the pie crust spread mustard evenly on top.
4) Put bologna at the center of the crust.
5) Wrap pastry around the meat. Seal bottom and ends with water.
6) In a... - 33.5076
Bologna Cornucopia Salad
Roll each slice of meat into cone-shape cornucopias.
In a bowl combine remaining ingredients except pickles and parsley; fill each cornucopia with an equal amount of mixture.
Divide evenly into 2 portions.
Serve each portion with 1 dill pickle and parsley to... - 33.5293
Veal Cutlets Bologna-style
Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style has a lovely taste. Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with chicken broth and eggs. Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 40.9145
Prepare noodles, from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Prepare Bolognese Meat Sauce and keep warm.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered until tender but... - 31.8072
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 42.4002
1. In a bowl mix pickle, onion and soup. Put equal quantity of this mixture on every slice of bologna.
2. Fold bologna slices and fasten them well with skewers or toothpicks.
3. Place the fastened bologna in shallow baking dish.( 12 x 8 x 2... - 40.299
Salt Cod Bologna-style
Salt Cod Bologna-Style has a fine taste. Salt Cod Bologna-Style gets its taste from cod mixed with flour and cloves, flavored by lemon juice. Salt Cod Bologna-Style is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.6559
Baked Bologna Jubilee
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Peel and halve the bologna lengthwise. Then score diamond pattern on rounded side of halves and pierce whole cloves.
3) In a greased 13x9x2 baking dish, place the halves with the cut sides down and... - 44.3456
Green Lasagne Bologna-style
Prepare Bolognese Meat Sauce.
Prepare Basic White Sauce.
Prepare Basic Spinach Pasta Dough and cut into lengths to fit a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Dry pasta sheets 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Butter baking dish.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds... - 34.6164
Stove Top Mac And Cheese W/ Fried Bologna
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food. It's a kids' favorite, and adults like it too. This video makes the simplest and quick macaroni with the goodness of bologna. Try this Italian variation to make a yummy tasting dish. - 112.377
Some Bolognese recipes are more complex. This Bolognese sauce is not hard to make & goes well with all kinds of pasta. It can also be used to make lasagna. The carrot cuts down on any acidity & adds a little sweet taste. This one is easy but there is a good... - 134.064
Chef's Salad Bowl
1. Marinate the cauliflower and peas in the French Dressing 30 minutes or more. Drain.
2. Mix the vegetables with the salad greens.
3. Place in the salad bowl. Arrange the salami, bologna, anchovies and cheese on top. Pour the French Dressing in which the... - 27.2386
Potato Soup Bowl
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In large saucepan place soup and milk. Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, in hot butter, saute peeled Bologna strips until golden, tossing them now and then with a fork.
3. To hot soup... - 25.8865
Hors D'oeuvre Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Hors d'Oeuvre Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Hors d'Oeuvre Pie a try! - 40.5658
Sandwiches made with this Hero Salad taste mindblowing ! Pile up a generous heap of this delicious meat and vegetables salad with seasonings on French or Italian bread slices and just enjoy the treat on your very next meal ! Tell me if you like it ! Your... - 38.0914
Yankee Doodle Salad
This Yankee Doodle Salad is awesome ! The famous British war time song's connection makes this macaroni salad all the more special ! Just try out the Yankee Doodle Salad and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 29.8477
Golden Gate Salad Loaf
1. Lengthwise cut French bread in half; reserve top half for future use.
2. From the bottom half of the loaf, cut a thin slice from bottom to make the bread sit flat.
3. Using a spoon, scoop center to make a slight hollow.
4. Spread softened... - 44.6969
American Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add macaroni, bologna, cheese, onion and pickles; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before... - 32.4481
Macaroni Salad With Easy Kabobs
Early on day:
1. To rapidly boiling water add 1 tablespoon salt. Gradually add macaroni so that water continues to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just tender. Drain; rinse in cold water; drain again.
2. In large bowl combine macaroni,... - 39.594
Hearty Hot Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in skins until tender; drain and set aside to keep warm.
In salad bowl mix onion, bologna, apple, celery, anchovy fillets and toss; peel and dice potatoes and add.
In skillet over moderate heat cook bacon until crisp; lift out bacon pieces and... - 34.7146
German Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes); drain and cool.
In a salad bowl, mix together onion, bologna, apple, celery, anchovies, and Parmesan cheese.
Dice potatoes (peel, if desired) and add to... - 38.8165
Pork Sausage And Celery Salad
Halve and thinly slice the bologna.
Cut the Emmenthaler into thin strips.
Wash the celery, remove the larger strings and slice thinly.
Chop some of the leaves and reserve some leaves for garnish.
Halve the peppers, remove the stem end, white membrane and skin... - 42.0849
Blend butter with mustard in small bowl.
Spread inside rolls.
For each sandwich layer 1 slice bologna, 1 slice ham, 1 slice salami and 1 slice cheese on half of roll and cover with other half.
Secure top with toothpick and place on paper napkin.
MICROWAVE 45... - 33.7194
Picnic Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine cooled macaroni with ham or German bologna, pickles, celery; onion, pimientos, sweet pickle liquid, mayonnaise and mustard in large bowl; toss lightly until all ingredients are evenly coated. - 32.1322
Yankee Doodle Salad
1. Combine macaroni and cheese, bologna, celery, sweet pickles, the mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard in medium-size bowl; toss lightly with a fork to mix. (If made ahead, chill until serving time.)
2. Spoon generously over lettuce wedges. Serve plain... - 29.0916
Skillet Scramble With Slivered Ham
1. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with milk until it is frothy and light. Add the salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size frying skillet (Non-stick), heat the butter and margarine (not till it is hot).
3. Now pour eggs evenly and slowly onto the frying... - 36.2112
Place greens in a large salad bowl that has been rubbed with garlic.
Sprinkle greens lightly with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients, except French dressing, and toss lightly.
Just before serving, add dressing and toss again.
Anchovies may be added if... - 37.7311
Summer Meat And Cabbage Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Cut the bologna into 1/4-inch slices, then stack, the slices and cut them into 1/4-inch strips.
3. Put the strips into the serving bowl along with the onion and cabbage, and the... - 36.3809
Circle Sandwich Loaf
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl sugar, shortening, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend in yeast and egg.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface just until smooth and satiny, 2 to 3 minutes.
Place in... - 40.7107
Spaghetti With Meatballs - Italian
Prepare a rich first course beloved by kids and adults: spaghetti with meatballs, one of the most representative dishes of Italian cuisine abroad. - 0
Picnic Potato Cones
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in salted boiling water for fifteen minutes till tender; drain, return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low flame to make it fluffy and dry
2. In a sall bowl, blend sour cream and blue cheese dressing mix,... - 32.207
Ham Sausage Corn Puffs
Press the ham-sausage slices into 6 greased patty pans or flange tart tins.
Combine biscuit mix and cheese in a bowl and stir in the corn until flour mixture is moistened.
Do not beat.
Spoon into the prepared pans and bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Serve hot... - 26.1948
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water in a large saucepan, drain; spoon into a large bowl.
2. Cook peas, drain; add to rice.
3. Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle, onion and cumin in a small bowl; spoon over rice and peas; toss lightly to mix; chill.
4.... - 31.1528
1. In a small bowl, combine carrot, sugar and lemon juice.
2. On dinner plates mound on 4 slices of the bread and garnish with sliced pickle.
3. Arrange tomatoes on remaining 4 slices bread on plate.
4. In a medium-size skillet heat butter or... - 42.6228
Strichetti With Garlic & Tomato Sauce
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta sheet into rectangles 2 inches wide and 2-1/2 inches long.
Pinch the 2 long sides of each rectangle together in the... - 36.6404
Meat And Potato Salad
Early on day, if desired:
In large bowl, stir mayonnaise with French dressing, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper until blended.
Fold in potatoes, cheese, and peas; refrigerate.
Just before suppeer.
1. On large serving... - 34.9153
Cheese Sausage Sandwich Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, grate cheese, until it is coarsely chopped. Run the food processor for about 8 seconds. Grate only ½ cup of cheese at a time. Add the grated cheese to a bowl.
3. In a food... - 41.7422
In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve in lettuce cups.
If desired, garnish with tomato wedges.
A 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed, or 3 cups sliced wieners, salami, bologna or Vienna sausage may be substituted for... - 33.9397
Giant Hero Sandwich
Giant Hero Sandwich has a Delectable taste. The cheese and tomatoes wedges gives the Giant Hero Sandwich Delectable taste. Must catch it - 34.4764
Lunch Box Heroes
1. In a mixing bowl, soften and cream butter or margarine using the back of a spoon.
2. Stir in mustard and parsley and blend well.
3. Spread butter on split rolls
4. Top with sliced meats and cheese.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 41.8885
Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
Cook rice with water, 1-1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine and 1/4 teaspoon salt according to package directions.
Prick pastry crust.
Bake 5 minutes.
Do not turn oven off.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, salt, Worcestershire... - 45.1371
Pate Cheese Mold
Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves.
Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.
(Keep... - 43.7112
Chicken & Cheese Terrine
1. Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves. Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.... - 36.4249
Broccoli Beauty Rolls
Roll out Broccoli Pasta dough by hand or with a pasta machine 1/16 inch thick.
Cut in sixteen 6" x 5" rectangles.
Let dry 15 minutes.
In a heavy 6 quart pot or Dutch oven, bring water to a rapid boil.
Drop pasta rectangles 1 at a time into boiling... - 37.3174
Tortellini In Sauce
To make the pasta, place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the center.
Drop the eggs, salt and oil in the well.
Mix to form a smooth dough and knead thoroughly 10 minutes.
Wrap in foil and allow to rest 1 hour.
Dice the chicken meat and grind through the... - 43.484
Open Face Antipasto Melts
1) Take a small mixing bowl and combine onion, mushrooms, green pepper and radishes in it.
2) Mix in Italian salad dressing to this and allow marinating for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Drain vegetables after discarding the marinade and keep... - 45.5126
Sausage Cheese Burgers
1) To make Cheese spread- In a blender grate cheese, about 1/2 cup at a time, until coarsely chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer cheese into it.
3) Now, blend together all the remaining ingredients until onions are coarsely chopped.
4)... - 40.7143
Tortini Di Patate
I know the idea of using Mortadella in anything other than a sandwich is unusual but I promise you will love this recipe! It's the kind of dish that makes you say OMG this is fantastic with the very first bite. Serve as a main dish along with a hearty mixed... - 110.225
Tortino Di Patate
I know the idea of using Mortadella in anything other than a sandwich is unusual but I promise you will love this recipe! It's the kind of dish that makes you say OMG this is fantastic with the very first bite. Serve as a main dish along with a hearty mixed... - 123.646
Three-bean Salad With Cervelat
Three-Bean Salad With Cervelat is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of three varieties of beans will surely tempt you to prepare this Three-Bean Salad With Cervelat dish on every party! - 44.9508