Garlic Bok Choy
- » Bok Choy In Garlic Sauce
Bok Choy In Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bok choy in garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bok choy in garlic sauce recipes.
You May Also Like!
Garlic Soya Bok Choy
Does a simple stir fried vegetable appeal to you? Try out this healthy and simple stir fried bok choy recipe. Try it out and you will be making this more than once! Watch Chef Vikas dish out this recipe in just a few minutes! - 92.3056
Griddled Tofu With Garlic Sesame Bok Choy
Combine first 9 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour pureed sesame seed mixture into a bowl.
Cut each tofu cake crosswise into 4 slices.
Place slices in sesame seed mixture, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Coat a large... - 41.4243
Stir Fry Bok Choy
Cut bok choy crosswise into 1- or 2-inch pieces.
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and bok choy.
Stir-fry about 3 minutes or until bok choy is wilted.
Discard garlic, toss with daikon or water chestnuts, and serve with soy sauce on the side. - 26.2625
Creamed Bok Choy
In large saucepan combine water, soy sauce, bouillon granules, pepper, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling.
Add bok choy.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Blend light cream or milk into cornstarch; stir into bok choy.
Cook... - 31.6445
Pork And Bok Choy Stir Fry
Its a weeknight and you want a recipe that is convenient and quick? Watch chef Binks prepare this tasty Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry. The dish is easy to make and is full of flavor too. - 97.5481
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Bok choy is well-known for its light and slightly sweet flavor. This stir-fried bok choy is terrific side dish to be served on any get-together. Watch the recipe right now. - 106.249
Bok Choy Saute
1) Chop the bok choy stalks into 1/8-inch slices. Chop the bok leaves into 1/2-inch strips.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes till it melts completely.
3) Add in the soy sauce, garlic... - 42.2206
Stir Fried Bok Choy With Miso
In a small bowl, whisk the broth with the miso, wine, sugar and cornstarch.
Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot.
Add the oil and chiles and cook over high heat until the chiles darken, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds, stirring... - 33.7149
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 41.31
Pan Seared Salmon With Bok Choy And Sauce
1. In a glass jar blend together olive oil, garlic and roasted bell pepper, with the help of hand blender machine.
2. After that add in egg, lime juice and salt. Blend again for a few minute.
3. Keep the sauce in fridge.
4. Season salmon... - 115.838