- » Boiling Arborio Rice
Boiling Arborio Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boiling Arborio Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boiling Arborio Rice recipes.
Boiled Arborio Rice
1) Wash rice under running water.
2) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place rice and water.
3) Boil the rice.
4) Lower the heat, stir the rice cover and simmer about 17 minutes, until water has been absorbed and rice becomes... - 30.2881
In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add the oil and salt, if using.
Add the rice.
Reduce the heat to medium, stir once, and keep at a lively simmer for about 12 minutes, or until cooked al dente.
Return the rice to the warm pan,... - 26.4544
Chilled Peaches With Arborio Rice Pudding And Cinnamon Churros
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Score a shallow X in the bottom of each peach. Submerge the peaches in the boiling water for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to the ice water to cool. Peel, cut... - 35.1802
Cajun Risotto Bites
1. In a saucepan cook aborio rice while slowly adding hot vegetable broth.
2. When the rice is almost done add Cajun spice and lemon juice.
3. Let it cool for a while, mash lightly and make bite sized balls out of it.
4. Mix the breading ingredients in... - 105.564
Cook Along Paella
If you crave for a non vegetarian delight that bursts with flavors, Paella is the dish for you. Paul stirs up a vibrant, refreshing and flavorful chicken and prawn combination that is just perfect for your backyard bash or countryside picnic. - 112.519
How To Make Spanish Paella
Paella can be made over the stove or on a propane fueled burner outside. It's a dramatic dish that's easy to prepare. At its heart, Paella is a peasant dish made with fresh available ingredients. - 111.937
Lala Cooks - Risotto
Have you been looking for the perfect Italian Risotto recipe? Look no further, chef Leslie shares her personal favorite recipe to prepare Risotto Italiano. Watch this video now and don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends too. - 113.749
Beer And Gouda Fried Risotto Balls (arancini)
Looking for Arancini recipe with a twist. In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for Arancini using Scotch Ale style beer and Gouda cheese. Watch the vide to learn. - 0
Champagne And Mushroom Risotto
1. In a bowl, soak dried ear mushroom in boiling water. Cover it with lid, and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes.
2. With a sieve, drain mushroom, and reserve the stock for later use. Set stock and mushroom aside.
3. Place a deep... - 78.8246
Camille is showing an easy and quick way to cook risotto. - 115.908
Herb Risotto With Sunblushed Tomatoes
1. Make the stock.
2. Wash the sprig of thyme and add to the stock.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Peel and finely chop the garlic clove.
5. Flake 10g of Parmesan for the garnish.
6. Grate the remaining 30g.
7. Wash, dry and chop the... - 90.8052
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 45.3494
1 In a 3-quart saucepan cook celery, shallots or green onions, garlic, and pepper in hot margarine until tender. Add uncooked rice. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
2 Carefully stir in broth and water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 25... - 30.5082
Risotto With Asparagus And Cheese
What can be a good accompaniment to meat and vegetarian dishes? Risotto!! This video shows how to make risotto with asparagus, a very healthy ingredient. It is simple you will love it. You have to watch the chef in the video make the risotto carefully to make... - 151.668
Double Wild Rice
In each saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and pinch of salt to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add wild rice to one saucepan and basmati or arborio rice to the other.
Boil 1 minute uncovered, then lower heat, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is... - 37.385
Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add rice and cook uncovered over medium heat 10 minutes.
Stir in butter, granulated sugar and lemon zest.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes longer, stirring mixture several times.
When rice is done, all milk should be... - 41.3872
Rice And Peas
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan.
Add rice, parsley, onion, and ham, and fry gently until onion is soft and golden.
Start to add boiling stock, a Iadlcful at a time, stirring constantly.
As the liquid is absorbed, continue to add more stock.
After... - 40.4945
Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad
This Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad is a great meal choice to make and tastes even better with the blend of herbs and spices used. A very delicious Italian main course to serve, the time spend of making this Rice and Vegetable salad is worth it; give it a... - 44.914
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add rice to butter and stir until well coated. Add boiling water and salt. Cook, stirring, until water is absorbed, 5 to 6 minutes. Add 1 cup hot milk and reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, until milk is... - 30.0029
Rice With Mozzarella And Herbs
1. Place water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add rice and cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is just tender. Stir occasionally during cooking to prevent sticking.
2. Drain, then return rice to same pan. Stir in butter and chopped... - 27.0975
Escarole And Rice Soup
1. Separate the leaves of escarole, discarding wilted or bruised ones
2. In a large basin of water, soak the escarole to wash off dirt.
4. Shred the leaves into 1-inch wide strips by stacking a few leaves at a time. Set... - 44.6123
Roman Lemon Rice
1) Wash the rice thoroughly and arrange the other ingredients.
2) In a pot, boil the chicken stock.
In a alrge frying pan, heat the butter or oil, add the onion and garlic and saute until soft.
3) Add the rice to the pan and continue... - 43.327
Risotto With Mushrooms, Onions And Brandy
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and oil and saute onions and garlic over medium flame till soft and golden. Add in the mushrooms cooking till they turn soft.
2) Turn up the heat and add in brandy. Continue cooking on medium till the liquid disappears.... - 40.5428
Wild Rice Risotto
Wild Rice Risotto is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wild Rice Risotto in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 43.5807
In 4 to 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, combine oil, onion, and tomato.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
Add wine and boil, stirring often, until liquid evaporates.
Stir in rice and broth.
Place pan on high heat... - 38.6032
Summer Tomato Risotto
1. In a heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in onion and cook for 5 minutes until slightly wilted; stir occasionally.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and honey.
5. Increase the heat to medium.
6. Occasionally... - 46.5545
Vegetable Pimento Risotto
Arrange peas and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine 2 1/2 cups broth and wine in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer; cover, reduce heat, and... - 46.0646
1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pancetta over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until it is lightly browned and the fat is released.
2. Spoon pancetta into a bowl and keep aside.
3. In the same skillet, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the... - 47.455
In heavy-duty medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Slowly add 1 cup boiling water and onion soup mix, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until water is... - 21.9533
Lemon Risotto is rice flavored with lemon juice and lemon rind. This is a simple dish prepared with the arborio rice, sweet peas, Parmesan cheese and chicken broth. Join Chef Gerry Castro as he prepares a wonderful zesty and rich lemon risotto! - 123.99
Risotto With Sweet Sausage And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter and saute pancetta, onions, carrots and celery over medium flame. Cook till the vegetables become soft.
2) Add in the sausage and slowly break it up while stirring. When the meat has just changed its raw color, add... - 39.8823
Mushroom And Chicken Risotto
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute mushrooms and shallots over medium flame, cooking for 4 minutes.
2) Add in the rice and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in the wine and cook till it gets absorbed by the rice.
3) Add 1/2 cup of stock and... - 40.1266
Risotto With Pine Nuts And Spinach
1) Cook the spinach in boiling water unti it turns soft. Drain and squeeze out all extra water. Chop the spinach finely and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and oil and saute onions until they become soft. Add the rice and cook for 2 minutes.... - 38.2607
Risotto Al Barbera
Soak dried mushrooms in warm water for about 30 min., squeeze dry, and chop finely.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, and saute onion and garlic until soft and golden.
Add mushrooms and rice, and cook gently for 5-10 min.
Add wine, and allow to... - 37.8399
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and oil and saute basil, carrots, celery and parsley for 3 minutes on medium flame.
2) Stir in the beef and cook till it is no longer pink. Add in wine and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in the rice and cook for 5 minutes.... - 41.2103
1) Prepare the lentils according to pack instructions.
2) In a pan, fry onion in butter until tender.
3) Add rice and sauté for a while.
4) Pour in a ladleful of warm stock and stir gently until it gets absorbed. Repeat the process... - 46.7654
Jalapeno Risotto With Sonoma Dry Jack Cheese
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat. Add the onion, jalapenos and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 34.2978
In the bowl of a food processor, combine 1 cup of the chicken stock with the parsley, basil, spinach, chives, tarragon, and chervil.
Use several short pulses to blend well.
In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring the remaining 3 1/4 cups of the... - 44.9399
Amarone Risotto With Pancetta And Prunes
1. In a medium nonreactive saucepan, combine 2 cups of the Amarone with the chicken stock and 1/2 cup of water. Bring just to a simmer over moderate heat; do not boil. Reduce the heat to low to keep at a bare simmer.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, heavy... - 39.8746
Romano Walnut Risotto
Arrange peas and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine broth and wine in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer; cover, reduce heat, and maintain a... - 43.4027
Risotto With Pancetta
1) In a large saucepan, add butter and saute onions, beef marrow saffron and rice over medium flame.
2) Mix well to coat the rice with butter well.
3) Pour in wine and cook on high for about 2 minutes or till the wine has been absorbed.
4) Turn down... - 43.4071
Mini Orange Rice Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line tin muffin cups of 2 ounces.
2) In a saucepan, boil milk over medium heat. Add in salt, vanilla pod with seeds and arborio rice. Let it come to a boil once more while stirring frequently.
3) Turn down... - 42.779
It’s a rainy day and nothing like a warm of bowl risotto to chase the cold away! Easy to prepare and it’s a meal for two which is done in half hour! Watch the video for more! - 90.4842
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 38.4986
Spanish Vegetable Paella
1. Cook vegetables (except peppers and zucchini) in a saucepan of boiling, lightly salted water, for 1 minute. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well.
2. In the same saucepan, bring stock to a boil. Add saffron and red pepper flakes; season with salt to... - 29.7311
1. In a small saucepan, crush saffron into 2 cups hot stock. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir... - 24.0914
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 48.7722
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 42.2381
Risotto With Asparagus And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place the asparagus stems in a large skillet with 1/2 cup of the stock. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook about 5 minutes, or until the asparagus is bright green and somewhat tender. Place in a food processor fitted... - 35.5852
North Beach Risotto Saffron
This North Beach Risotto Saffron was my first attempt to make a risotto and it turned out to be simply great. North Beach Risotto Saffron employs great flavors and you will also love using saffron here. Try it! - 38.6366
Cornish Hens With Porcini Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the dried porcini with the boiling water and let stand until the mushrooms are softened, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Add the rice and simmer... - 33.3514
Cherries & Cream Rice Pudding
This Cherries & Cream Rice Pudding tastes incredible ! Try this creamy boiled rice and fruit chilled dessert. Your suggestions for this Cherries & Cream Rice Pudding are welcome ! - 42.8785
Mushroom Risotto In Barolo Wine
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is softened. Add garlic and thyme and cook 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add red wine and boil until reduced to 1 cup, 3 to 5... - 26.4175
Butternut Squash Risotto With Sage
Cut enough squash into 1/2 inch chunks to equal 3 cups.
Coarsely shred enough remaining squash to equal 2 cups; set aside.
In 2 quart saucepan, heat broth and 4 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low to maintain simmer; cover.
In 5 quart... - 45.5976
Risotto With Shrimp
1. Cut shrimp into 3 pieces each. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until they just begin to turn pink, 1 to 2... - 27.2103
Risotto With Prawns
Risotto With Prawns has a delicious taste. Risotto With Prawns gets it taste from rice mixed with seafood and flavored by white wine. Risotto With Prawns in inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.6391
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 10-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
Sprinkle pan with fine unflavored breadcrumbs and shake off excess crumbs.
Combine milk, sugar and lemon zest in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce... - 42.273
Lemony Rice Parsley Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the rice and simmer over moderate heat until just tender, about 14 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. In a large bowl, toss the rice with the olive oil and lemon juice. Stir in the parsley, frying pepper,... - 29.8512
Venetian Rice & Peas
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and onion.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is limp and pancetta is golden (about 10 minutes).
Add rice... - 37.9044
Rice & Pea Soup
Prepare Meat Broth.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a medium saucepan.
When butter foams, add onion, pancetta and parsley.
Saute over medium heat until pancetta is lightly browned.
Add peas and 1/3 cup broth.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes; set aside.
Bring... - 40.3538
Courgette And Rosemary Rice Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Oil a 20cm springform tin. Cook the rice in boiling water for 8 mins, then drain.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then fry the courgettes and onions for 5 mins. Mix in a bowl with the rice, garlic and remaining... - 41.3887
Parmesan Rice Tart
To make a dough, chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add the flour to the remaining Parmesan and pulse until blended, about 4 times.
Add 1 stick butter and process until the mixture resembles... - 41.1304
Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding! A yummy risotto that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! Donâ€™t miss this Wehani Rice Pudding recipe that has been tested and perfected over the years. - 48.6107
Italian Lemon Rice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 10" cake tin with melted butter. Dust about 2 to 3 tablespoons of polenta or cornmeal over the butter, spread and discard the excess.
3) In a saucepan, boil milk. Add in salt, rice and vanilla... - 44.7397
Saffron Chicken Over Creamy Rice
1. Combine the broth with salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat. In a separate 3-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute over low heat, stirring, until the kernels are... - 35.7831
Molded Rice Pudding With Raspberries
1 In a small bowl, gently combine the raspberries with 1 tablespoon of the Maraschino, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and the lemon juice .
2 Set aside to macerate while you prepare the pudding.
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, bring the... - 47.1695
Black risotto Recipe - It is a very popular and delicious dish served along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. This is a highly prized and unusual dish coloured and flavoured with squid or cuttle fish ink. If you are looking for a recipe to impress... - 55.0416
Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a small pan and add the rice and the onion if you are using it.
Stir the rice around (a wooden fork is excellent for this) until it is golden and well coated with butter, then pour in the hot stock and start whisking.
Keep... - 37.2518
1. If using fresh asparagus trim off tough ends and cut diagonally into 3/4 inch pieces, leaving tips intact. Cook in 2 quarts boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain and pat dry. - 26.8626
Enjoy this light, colorful and super-tasty dish, great for a dinner with friends: the vegetarian paella! - 139.254
Dante'S Risotto has a different taste. Dante'S Risotto gets it taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and cheese, flavored by white wine. Dante'S Risotto is adore by many people across the globe. - 44.2733
Chicken Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a saucepan, boil stock and poach the chicken breasts. Retain the stock, shred chicken breasts and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions and celery stalks and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add Arborio rice and stir well.... - 44.5768
Risotto With Carrots And Feta
Bring the stock to a boil in a covered pot.
Ease the carrots into the boiling stock, lower the heat, and very gendy simmer.
In a large saucepan, saute the onions in the oil for about 5 minutes on medium heat, until softened but not browned.
Using a wooden... - 42.6509
Risotto With Green Beans And Pesto
Bring the stock to a boil in a covered pot, then lower the heat to maintain a simmer.
While the stock heats, saute the diced onions in the oil in a large saucepan for about 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
Using a wooden spoon to avoid breaking the... - 41.2835
Risotto With Fresh Spring Vegetables
1) In a large pot, blanch the vegetables for about a minute. Drain and set aside.
2) In a pan, add stock and tomato sauce and let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat to medium-low.
3) In another saucepan, melt butter, add in rice and cook for about... - 40.6402
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add rice; stir about 2 minutes or until rice is coated with oil.
Add undrained crushed canned tomatoes and water.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring once midway during cooking... - 35.7508
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1402
1. Prepare frozen artichoke hearts as label directs; drain. Cut each artichoke heart length wise in half; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, lemon juice, salt, and chicken bouillon to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low to maintain... - 33.941
Risotto With Porcini
1) Trim and rinse the mushrooms, then set aside. (If using dried mushrooms, soak them in wine for at least 1/2 hour).
2) Allow the stock to boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook.
3) In a heavy saucepan, stir 3 tablespoons butter until melted... - 41.6666
1. Place all the vegetables in a steamer or to boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes until tender yet crunchy
2. Refresh them under running water to prevent further cooking. Drain and keep warm
3. In a small saucepan, add broth... - 46.4812
Risotto With Vegetables
In a large saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender.
Add uncooked rice.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until rice is golden brown.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring broth to boiling; reduce heat and... - 45.2749
Azerbaijani Lamb Pilaf
1. Heat the oil in a large, flameproof casserole or wide pan over a high heat. Add the lamb, in batches, and cook, stirring and turning frequently, for about 7 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions, lower the heat to medium-high and cook for about... - 35.5452
Paella-betty's Not Quite Paella
NOT QUITE PAELLA a dish from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio of "Betty's Kitchen Fare." - 0
Double Mushroom Risotto
1 In a small heatproof bowl, soakthe dried mushrooms in the water for 20 minutes or until softened.
Drain in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or papertoweling, reserving the liquid.
Slice the mushrooms, removing tough stems.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, bring... - 40.771
Risotto With Spinach And Artichoke Hearts
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, add the artichoke hearts, cover, and simmer for about 1 0 minutes or until tender.
With a slotted spoon, transferthe artichoke hearts to a bowl and cover to keep... - 41.0082
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 38.9153
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 30.7344
Risotto With Champagne And Radicchio
Bring broth and 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan (do not boil).
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Add rice; cook for 2 minutes,... - 40.7763
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water to remove any sand. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, heat wine and 2/4 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring... - 33.5808
today we'll be making together the paella, a rice-based single course typical of Spain. The paella takes its name from the frying pan in which it is cooked and what we suggest today is the Valencian version, which is made of chicken, rabbit and large white... - 109.232
Paella De Marisco
How many of you have ever eaten or heard about the paella? Well, today we'll be preparing it together.
the paella the marisco, the famous rice and shellfish dish from Spain world wide known. - 0
Summer Corn Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet arrange the bacon strips and place in the oven for 10 minutes till they are well browned and crisp.
3. Transfer the bacon on to paper towels to drain and cool.
4. When cool, dice the bacon... - 42.788
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 42.8095
Risotto With Pistachio Pesto
1) Pesto : Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spread the pistachios on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Cool and coarsely chop theroasted nuts, set aside few pistachios for garnish.
4) In a food... - 45.5554
Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Risotto
This delicious and creamy risotto is so simple and easy to prepare. Your guest will love the earthy flavours of the mushroom and the fresh and crispy texture of asparagus.
I had tried it when, in an Italian restaurant I still remember the rich flavour of... - 52.8999
Baby Beet Risotto
A brilliantly colored risotta with a delightful mix of bright and earthy flavors. - 97.613
Mom's Classic Paella
1. In a frying pan, lightly broil the saffron on a very low flame, until they turn darn and fragrant.
2. Remove into a small mortar and crush into a powder.
3. Transfer to a small bowl and soak in wine for 30 minutes or more to be used... - 44.2737
Pumpkin Risotto With Leek And Yogurt
Heat half of the oil in a large saute pan, add the pumpkin and cook over a fairly high heat for about 5 minutes until lightly caramelised, tossing occasionally.
Reduce the heat, add the leeks and sage, and cook over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally, for... - 45.2376