- » Boiled Wing
Boiled Wing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled wing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled wing recipes.
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.6153
Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce
Place the chicken wings in the wok and add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer, covered, until the wings are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove lid and boil hard to evaporate all but about 1/2 cup of sauce.
Eat hot, or chill and... - 32.4678
Marinated Chicken Wings
Remove and discard wing tips; separate remaining joints.
Place wing pieces in plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger; pour over wings.
Close bag; refrigerate several hours, turning occasionally.
Drain, reserving... - 38.4634
Oriental Pineapple Chicken Wings
1. To prepare the chicken wings remove and discard tips and cut wings in half at joint.
2. In a bowl mix mono-sodium glutamate and ginger and toss the chicken in it.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat garlic and oil and brown chicken wings.
4. To... - 44.1417
Wino Chicken Wings
1. Bring soup stock to a boil. Add wings, ginger and green onion. Bring to a second boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove wings and drain well. Reserve stock.
2. Rub cooked wings with salt and let stand for 1-1//2 hours. Shake off... - 23.7618
Oriental Chicken Wings
Chicken wings with an oriental touch. I tried this Oriental Chicken Wings recipe last week and was greatly impressed with the final brew. When serving this make sure that you transfer it to a slow cooker and let guests serve themselves from it. This oriental... - 37.6401
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 153.021
Chicken Wings And Rice
1. In large bowl, mix flour and salt. Add chicken wings; coat lightly with mixture.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook wings until browned; push to one side of skillet. In drippings, over medium heat, cook celery until tender. Add... - 30.47
Super Bowl Chicken Wings
Super bowl chicken wings is an excellent appetizer. No super bowl celebration would be complete without these finger licking chicken wings. Here the chef has simply fried the chicken wings, then smeared with a hot and spicy sauce and served with some celery... - 97.8478
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Glazed Chicken Wings
Chicken wings a favorite party appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is a little bit different. They aren’t the usual fried or oven baked chicken wings. Watch the video to learn a new way of making those... - 126.401
Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
Snip off the wing tips and discard.
Dredge wings in seasoned flour.
Shake off excess and brown slowly on both sides in hot fat.
Use medium heat to avoid scorching the pan.
Lift wings into a covered bake dish.
Add remaining ingredients to the frying pan and... - 38.7353
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Chinese fried chicken wings is an excellent variation of the most popular snack ever. The flavors are wonderfully blended in a sauce in which the fried chicken wings are thoroughly coated. Try out this amazing recipe with a fabulous taste! - 106.907
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 121.304
Braised Chicken Wings
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan, cover and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Then uncover and simmer 15 minutes longer basting frequently. - 29.4228
It's Hot Chicken Wings
If you love hot and spicy food and you are a true fan of chicken wings, then this recipe is just perfect for you. May be you don't find your ordered plate of chicken wings are truly hot - so what, follow this recipe and enjoy a spice-burst within your mouth. - 113.554
Baked Chicken Wings
? Heat oil in ovenproof saut6 pan over medium heat. Add chicken wings and season; cook 6 minutes on each side. Remove wings from pan and set aside.
? Place shallots and garlic in hot pan. Cook 2 minutes over medium heat. Add mushrooms, season and cook 5... - 38.8001
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 85.0707
Red Simmered Chicken Wings
1. Chop off and discard bony tips of chicken wings; then cut each wing in two. Cut scallions in l inch sections.
2. Place wings and scallions in a pan with soy sauce, sherry, water and sugar. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
3. Uncover pan... - 21.1123
Wasabi Glazed Chicken Wings
All you chicken wing fans here is a recipe that will send you to sticky-finger heaven! These oven-fried wings glazed with sticky sweet wasabi orange soy sauce is a great new wing fling for happy hour, dinner, or a Super bowl party! - 144.329
Quick Barbecued Chicken Wings
Place drummettes in 10 inch nonstick skillet.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over drummettes.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is done. - 28.1255
Habanero Death Dust & Mad Hunky Hot Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings... - 97.3246
Braised Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, mix sugar, soy sauces and wine.
2. Marinate the chicken wings in mixed marinade for at least 1 hour - longer if possible.
3. In a pan heat the oil until hot and deep-fry the chicken wings for about 2-3 minutes until golden... - 44.0157
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 114.575
Thai-style Sweet Sticky Wings
It's a truly unique Thai Chicken Recipe. There are many Thai chicken recipes, most of which are curries, stir fries or soups, but this Thai Sweet Sticky Wings recipe doesn’t fit into any category If you're having a barbecue, this recipe of succulent fried... - 110.118
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 46.486
Looed Chicken Wings
Bring to a boil the water, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, star anise flowers, and sugar.
Simmer as many chicken wings as you wish in this fluid for about 20 minutes.
Cool in the liquid. - 29.3875
Chicken Wings In Barbecue Sauce
Clip off tips of chicken wings.
Heat oil in deep 2 quart saucepan and brown wings slowly a few at a time.
Remove chicken; add onion and garlic and saute until transparent.
Return wings to pot.
In a separate pan, mix remaining ingredients; bring to boil and... - 40.687
Korean Style Sticky Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a favorite “out of the bucket” appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is so great as the chef uses a secret ingredient to coat the chicken wings before he fries them until they are nice... - 132.204
Pilaf With Chicken Wings
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken wings and saute them until they are evenly golden brown.
3. Remove them to a platter and add the onion to the drippings in the casserole.
4.... - 40.1259
Curried Braised Wings
1. Remove the wing tips and discard them or save them for making stock. With scissors, cut out the V-shaped flap of skin at the joint to create a neater, meatier wing.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wide nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the wings... - 38.6538
Curried Turkey Wings
1. Cut each turkey wing apart at joints to make 3 pieces. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook turkey wings, a few pieces at a time, until browned on all sides, removing pieces to bowl as they brown. Into drippings in Dutch... - 31.1523
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. The tender sweet chicken wings drowning in the gravy sports a perfect blend of flavors. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce for any reason. - 36.9066
Cut the wings into 3 sections (may or may not use tips); trim off the excess skin and fat.
In a medium pot, heat the garlic in a tiny smear of oil.
Stir in wings.
Add soy sauce and spices.
Let boil briskly for 10 minutes.
Stir to coat and prevent... - 33.245
Peking Chicken Wings
Peking Chicken Wings is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Peking Chicken Wings recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.6211
Lettuce Soup With Poached Chicken Wings
1. Cut each chicken wing into 3 sections; set all pieces aside. Reserve two outer lettuce leaves to garnish the serving platter. Cut the remaining lettuce into 1-inch squares; set aside.
2. Combine the pepper salt ingredients in a small frying pan. Cook over... - 33.6718
Skate Wing With Capers
Rinse the skate wings under cold running water and dry very carefully.
Put on a dish, dark skin side upward.
Add the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Remove the dark skin from the fish.
Season the cooking liquid with salt and pepper and... - 38.0399
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Cut off wing tips and discard.
Arrange on foil lined baking sheet with sides.
Cook in 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients together in small saucepan.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
Brush wings with sauce.
Return to oven... - 34.9852
Boiled Wing Recipes By Category