- » Boiled Walnut
Boiled Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled walnut recipes.
Walnut And Pumpkin Salad
If you are bored of the regular raw salad that you whip up by mixing different vegetables, here is a salad which is different. This Walnut and pumpkin salad owes it taste to being cooked with different spices. After being garnished with walnuts, this dish... - 108.473
Banana Walnut Oatmeal
Perfect Sunday breakfast. A perfect video to prepare classic oatmeal with banana and walnut. Its creamy and crunchy and filled with nutrients. This gives a perfect start to a day and make you feel wholesome the day long. A healthy and delicious morning treat... - 105.43
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Homemade Persian Walnut Pastry Swirl - Part 1: Preparation
If you are nuts about walnuts, then you will surely enjoy making this Persian dessert delicacy at home. Perfect in taste and texture, this delightful, sweet tooth appeasing dish takes a little extra effort to make, but then all the toil is worth it. Tart your... - 76.1602
Nutty Cheesy Linguini
1) In a bowl add first 6 ingredients. Mix together.
2) Keep aside.
3) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add linguini, cooking oil and salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
4) Drain out from water.
5) Put back linguini into the pot.
6) Mix butter and seasoned... - 49.7723
Chicken Bathed In Walnut Sauce
1) In a large stockpot, place the dark meat of the chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnips, garlic, tomato, parsley, dill, chicken broth, and water, to prepare the broth.
2) Bring slowly to boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 15... - 49.3051
Remove chicken meat from bones and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and beat into egg whites with a fork.
Add chicken and mix until each piece is coated.
Boil walnuts in water to cover for 3 minutes.
Drain and dry... - 47.6777
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 47.261
Romano Walnut Risotto
Arrange peas and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine broth and wine in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer; cover, reduce heat, and maintain a... - 45.8628
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 45.5569
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. In a large saucepan, measure the sugar and water and stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add syrup and evapourated milk, bring it to a boil and cook until a small amount of the syrup, spooned into a saucer of cold water forms a soft... - 44.9463
Chicken In Paprika Laced Walnut Sauce
PUT THE ONION, carrot, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt in a large pot with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken pieces, with more hot water if needed to fully cover the chicken, and simmer until the meat is... - 44.8227
Pasta With Ricotta, Cinnamon And Walnut Sauce
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 100 ml of the cooking water.
Put the ricotta, butter, icing sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon, until smooth and... - 44.5389
Creamy Herbed Walnut Soup
In a pan over medium heat, cover walnuts with water and bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Pour milk over drained nuts and add bay, thyme, basil, and parsley; heat to scalding.
Cover and set aside for 20... - 44.2887
Caramel Walnut Roll
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Cook until syrup is thick.
4. Add butter, stirring to melt.
5. Slowly add evaporated milk so mixture continues to boil, stirring constantly.
6. Continue... - 44.2805
Rice Walnut And Apricot Salad
Cook the rice in boiling water for 30-35 minutes, until just tender.
Drain and rinse with hot water.
Put into a mixing bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan, add the walnuts and salt and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring the nuts around so... - 43.9722
Black Walnut Caramels
Caramel is yummy!! If you also love it as much, then you too will not be able to resist the temptation of trying this wonderful Black Walnut Caramels..a treat for any occasion! - 43.6423
Sweet Potato And White Bean Soup With Sage Walnut Pesto
To prepare soup, heat a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add leek to pan; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in broth and 1 cup water; bring to a boil.
Add potato; cook 10 minutes or until potato is... - 43.6303
Soak bread crumbs in buttermilk for 5 minutes.
Cream together brown sugar and butter; add egg and bread mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Stir flour, soda, cinnamon, and salt together thoroughly; blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Turn into... - 43.2706
Tagliatelle With Walnut Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Prepare Walnut Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered until... - 43.0045
Turkey Walnut Rice
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a saucepan.
Add walnuts; saute over low heat, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted.
Remove walnuts; set aside.
In the same saucepan, melt remaining butter; stir in flour and cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring.
Blend in half... - 42.6005
Bogue Or Trout In Walnut Sauce
Chop the fish roughly then squeeze in your hand to remove excess liquid.
Take bunches of chopped fish and press into balls about 5 cm (2m) across, according to the number to be served.
Roll them in the dried crumbs, then in beaten egg, then again in the... - 42.1949
Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken in a large pan with the onions, carrots, celery, parsley, water, peppercorns and salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, about forty to fifty minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
Remove the skin and bones and cut the meat into two-inch... - 41.4543
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Chewy Walnut Apricot Candies
Line a 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, combine the apricot nectar and 4 cups of sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage), stirring... - 40.6053
Turkey Slices With Walnut
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
Saute turkey slices about 4 minutes or until brown on both sides, sprinkling with salt after turning.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add 1 tablespoon margarine to... - 39.9543
Spinach And Walnut Pesto
Place spinach, garlic, walnuts and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl.
Mix in parmesan until well combined.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside or store.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until firm... - 39.6883
With a pastry brush, spread oleo over a large baking sheet, 13x9 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches and set aside.
Combine the sugar and sherry in a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Then cook briskly uncovered, undisturbed... - 39.3368
Pasta Twists With Fresh Coriander And Walnut Sauce
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the pasta for 15 min, drain well and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add the cheese, walnuts, coriander, salt and black pepper; blend well.
3) On a warmed serving dish place the pasta, pour over the sauce and... - 38.2024
Coffee And Walnut Sauce With Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl, add in a little milk and instant coffee. Add in the cornflour and blend well.
2) In a saucepan, boil the rest of the milk. Pour the milk into the cornflour mixture.
3) Transfer the mixture back into the saucepan. Allow it to come to... - 38.0984
Black Walnut Molasses Candy
Mix molasses, sugar, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer; heat, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally (but... - 37.9069
Chicken In Walnut Sauce
Put chicken in deep kettle with water, sliced onion, bay leaves, monosodium glutamate, and salt.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Saute walnuts and bread cubes in oil.
Grind with chili powder, cinnamon, peppercorns, cloves,... - 37.6977
Fried Walnut Chicken
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and marinate with wine and salt for 20 minutes.
2. Combine cornstarch and egg whites; blend well. Set aside.
3. Dip chicken into the white mixture, then coat with walnuts. Roll chicken around and lightly press to coat well... - 37.341
Fettuccine With Walnut Alfredo Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat, shaking frequently, about 6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 37.1514
Green Walnut Preserves
Peel the walnuts.
Trim the ends a little.
Place the walnuts and the peels in water to cover.
Leave about six to eight days until they darken.
Prick the walnuts in several places with a fine skewer.
This will help eliminate the bitterness and later help to... - 36.8289
1. On a baking tray, place unbroken walnuts and place inside an oven at 350°F to become crisp and hot - say fifteen minutes
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar and madd strained orange juice, made up to quarter pint with water, and dissolve the sugar... - 36.5521
Chinese Asparagus Walnut Salad
Trim and wash asparagus.
Cook in a small amount of boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Drain well and arrange in a large pan.
Cover with next six ingredients.
Chill for at least an hour, basting once or twice.
Lift asparagus spears and pile in 4 neat... - 36.2826
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce has a fine taste. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with peaches and topped with walnuts. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 36.2268
Beef & Walnut Casserole
Toss cubed beef in the flour with seasoning until well coated.
Heat oil in a large pan and fry beef and onions for 4-5 mins, until sealed and browned all over.
Pour in stout and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for approx 10 mins.
Add bay leaves and... - 35.912
Fig And Walnut Preserves
Cut the figs coarsely with a pair of kitchen scissors.
Place in a saucepan with the water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, anise seeds, and mastica.
Return to boil and over low heat simmer,... - 35.8149
Honey Walnut Penuche
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the sugar, brown sugar, cream, milk, and honey. Cook over medium-high heat... - 35.0289
This Walnut Brittle tastes amazing ! Try this crnunchy walnut candy for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Walnut Brittle are welcome ! - 34.7068
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cinnamon and salt.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and walnuts.
Spread onto waxed paper to harden.
Break into... - 34.6268
Pour boiling water over nuts and let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Sprinkle with sugar and mix well.
Spread in single layer and let stand overnight to dry.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until very hot.
Add nuts in small batches and... - 34.3607
1.Cook the sugar and water, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
2.Boil without stirring until syrup will form a thread when dropped from the tip of the spoon (234Â° F.).
3.Remove from the fire and cool while beating the egg-whites... - 34.1501
Pineapple Walnut Chutney
1. Coarsely crush chilies and mustard seed using a mortar and pestle, or seal
spices in a heavy plastic food bag and roughly crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine the chili mixture, ginger, garlic, pineapple with juice, vinegar, sugar,... - 33.8708
Ricotta And Walnut
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in walnuts and fry until golden brown.
2) In a large saucepan melt the remaining butter and add cheese in it. Cook until smooth, and thoroughly heated, but not boiled, stirring constantly.
3) Toss in... - 33.818
Black Walnut Caramels
Combine sugar, corn syrup, 1/2 cup cream and butter in heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in remaining cream slowly; candy should remain at a boil.
Cook to firm-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and black walnuts; turn into greased shallow... - 33.5032
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to boiling.
Add nuts and boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Return to pan and mix nuts and soy.
I Add granulated and powdered sugars; mix well.
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil into a wok or deep 10-inch... - 33.1558
Brussels Sprouts With Walnut Butter
Wash and trim Brussels sprouts.
Soak 20 minutes in cold salted water.
Cook Brussels sprouts in 1 inch boiling salted water, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking over moderate heat 10-15 minutes or longer, until crisp-tender.
Drain, if... - 32.8718
Celery And Walnut Soup
GETTING READY 1) Peel and dice the celery stalks and roots. 2) On the slant, slice the white part of spring onions and chop about 1'' of the... - 32.8399
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on the bottom of the foil-lined pan; set pan aside.
• In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the 1 cup butter over low heat. Add the brown... - 32.4465
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.0125
Maple Walnut Syrup
Combine corn syrup, maple syrup, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and simmer syrup about 15 minutes or until thick.
Stir in nuts.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Adjust... - 31.9427
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
In a large frying pan, saute onion in butter or margarine until soft; stir in apricots, chicken broth or bouillon cube, and water.
Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cube if used; remove from heat.
Add cubed bread and walnuts; toss until evenly moist. - 29.2182
Choco Walnut Icing
Combine confectioners sugar, vanilla and walnuts.
Bring butter, milk, and cocoa to a boil.
Add at once to sugar mixture.
Ice cake while hot. - 29.1396
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 29.0241
Maple Walnut Squash Puree
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook squash for 25 minutes or until tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender until smooth; blend in butter, maple syrup, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Spoon squash mixture into shallow greased 8-cup (2 L) casserole or... - 28.0806
Orange Walnut Cranberry Sauce
In a large saucepan, combine the orange juice, sugar, cranberries, and zest.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer, and cook 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and cool before stirring in the walnuts.
Refrigerate overnight before serving. - 27.9879
Maple Walnut Tapioca
Cook hot milk, maple sirup and tapioca in top of double boiler for 15 min., or until tapioca is clear, stirring frequently.
Add well beaten egg yolk, stir for 1 min.
Add nut meats and stiffly beaten egg white.
Garnish with whole nut meats and serve with cream. - 27.9656
Maple Walnut Pralines
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing mixture on sides of... - 27.4497
Cranberry Walnut Power Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly spray an 8-by-11-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant and golden, about 9 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Transfer the walnuts to a large bowl. Add the... - 27.3963
Walnut Rocky Road
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Lightly butter waxed paper.
2. Arrange marshmallows over bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle walnuts on and around marshmallows.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate,... - 25.3888
Apricot Walnut Sauce
1. In a small saucepan over high heat, combine jam, water, sugar and orange rind. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in rum and walnuts. Serve warm over gingerbread. - 25.2019
Put on to boil and put cover on 3 minutes after boiling point is reached.
Insert candy thermometer and cook until it reads "soft ball" stage (240Â°) Pour into warm buttered platter.
Cool slightly before beating.
Beat until a mass forms and then knead like... - 24.9288
Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts
1. Remove the loose and faded leaves and trim the stalk ends from the Brussels sprouts.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the Brussels sprouts, and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender... - 24.9093
Sweet Walnut Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a shallow baking pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasty brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool. Combine the nuts, 2 cups of the water, and the peanut butter in a blender. Process until smooth.
2. Combine the... - 24.7968