- » Boiled Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Boiled Stuffed Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled stuffed roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled stuffed roasted chicken recipes.
Ellegant Stuffed Chicken
When I want something unusual but simple for guests I go for Ellegant Stuffed chicken. Good-quality Parsley sprigs and chicken-flavor bouillon cube adds a special spin to the dish. Not only is it extra yummy, but you don't have to stpend much time in kitchen... - 41.7806
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 43.5657
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Spiced Rice Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Saute onions in butter until golden.
Add liver and heart and the chopped meat and continue to saute until meat is browned.
Add herbs, spices, and salt and pepper.
Dilute tomato paste in water and add.
Bring liquid to a boil.
Add rice, cover, and cook until... - 37.9187
Spice Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Parboil gizzard, heart, and liver until almost tender and chop.
Roll zwieback into fine crumbs.
Cook chestnuts in boiling water to cover until tender, shell while hot, and break meat into large pieces.
Divide butter into four parts.
In one part butter brown... - 40.9252
Roast Chicken With Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook for 2 minutes. Add liver and cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in parsley, thyme, sage, marjoram, savory, salt, and pepper. Add bread... - 31.7052
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Herbs
Remove gall bladder, wash and chop the liver finely.
Mix the chopped liver with breadcrumbs, forcemeat herbs, seasoning and sufficient oiled butter to moisten.
Stuff the bird with forcemeat, truss for roasting.
Roast in moderately hot oven (350-375° F., Gas... - 39.1446
Cornish Hens With Oyster Stuffing
Cornish hens with oyster stuffing is a filling seafood stuffed poultry preparation. Made with cooked oysters along with vegetables and garlic, herbed with thyme and oregano the filling is flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Combined with rice, the hens are... - 49.0636
Roast Chicken With Pasta Stuffing
1 Cook pasta in boiling water, until three-quarters done. Drain.
2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
3 In a large bowl, add green onions, pistachio nuts, herbs, tomatoes, diced bacon, salt and pepper and mix with the... - 46.0522
Roast Chicken With Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package lbel directions,adding egg, prepare the stuffing mix.
3 Form 6 balls from the mixture.
4 In a 12-by-10-by-2-inch roasting pan, place the chicken.
5 Spread 1/2... - 40.6957
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (except the Curacao) and marinate the Cornish game hens for 24 hours, basting often.
When ready to cook, drain the hens, and reserve the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and stuff the... - 43.239
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 35.5693
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 31.635
Wash and dry chicken.
Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (from recipe at right) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body.
Rub bird with softened... - 28.8293
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Roasted Chicken With Raisin Bread And Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in sage, bread cubes, and apple. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and toss to... - 31.672
Mum S Roast Chicken With Lemony Breadcrumb Stuffing And Gravy
1. Heat your oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. For the stuffing, in a saucepan, melt the butter and add onions; cover and allow to cook for almost ten minutes
3. Remove from the heat, add chopped herbs, lemon juice and... - 47.2004
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Nuts
Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, putting 1 tablespoon inside it.
Leave for 1 hour.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Make the stuffing by cutting the cabbage into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and chopping the nuts and gizzard.
Cook this mixture with the... - 47.0041
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Combine the yoghurt, onion and pepper and mix well and add over the chicken.
2) Using a fork or skewer, pierce the chicken to marinate well. Allow to sit for about 2 hours.
3) Add lemon juice over the potatoes, and mix in the eggs and almonds.
4) In... - 44.352
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Prepare and stuff the chicken with rice stuffing as in the recipe for Stuffed Chicken and Soup (page 40).
Rub the stuffed chicken with ghee, wrap in aluminium foil and bake in moderate oven, 350”-400Â°F (180”-200Â°C) for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove foil and... - 30.7008
Roast Chicken With Mashed Potato And Sausage Stuffing
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash, using a potato masher or electric mixer. Mix in milk until smooth. Measure and reserve 2 cups mashed potatoes; save any extra for another use.
2.... - 32.8872
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, peel, core and dice the apples, dropping them into a bowl of water with lemon juice.
Drain the... - 44.7014
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 34.5584
Roast Chicken With Couscous And Red Pepper Stuffing
1 To prepare the stuffing: In a small saucepan, combine the stock and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and stir in the couscous. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat the... - 34.5385
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
Roast Chicken With Lemon And Leek Stuffing
When I was a child, I always thought of roast chicken as the ultimate treat for our family lunch on Sundays; even though chicken is now a much more commonplace meal, I still enjoy it just as much.
Roast chicken lends itself to all sorts of tasty stuffings and... - 40.5809
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Shrimp
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Wash the chicken quickly under cold running water, pat it dry with paper towels, then rub the inside of it with a mixture of the salt and the marjoram.
3) Toast the bread in the upper third of the oven for 5 to... - 45.288
Roast Chicken With Kale. And Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in kale, corn bread, poultry seasoning, and 1/2 tea-spoon each salt and pepper.... - 33.2107
Ham And Rice Stuffed Chicken
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Add broth, uncooked rice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat till liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Stir in ham, sour cream, and parsley.
Spoon some of the stuffing... - 45.9761
Roasted Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
First make the stuffing.
Put the chestnuts into a saucepan with the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chestnuts are tender.
Puree the chestnuts in a food mill... - 43.0185
Sausage Stuffed Lamb Roast
Pound lamb on the inner meat surface to 3/4-inch thickness.
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till sausage is done.
Drain off fat.
Add nuts and rice to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in wine, water, raisins, bouillon, and nutmeg.
Bring to... - 43.3073
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 44.205
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 41.8648
Roast Pheasant With Wild Rice Stuffing
Wash wild rice under cold running water; then turn into a bowl, cover with cold water, and let soak for at least 1 hour.
Heat stock to boiling, add rice, cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
Saute onion and... - 39.0292
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Roast Stuffed Capon
Wash capon and pat dry with paper toweling and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, uncovered, on high 30 seconds.
Add onion and celery and heat, uncovered, 4 minutes on high or until vegetables are... - 36.7629
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Roast Rock Cornish Game Hens With Pine Nut Stuffing
Roast Rock Cornish Game Hens With Pine Nut Stuffing is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Roast Rock Cornish Game Hens With Pine Nut Stuffing; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 46.3777
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018
Drain sliced apples; add water to apple liquid to make 1 cup; heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Stir in butter or margarine until melted; add ready mix bread stuffing, sliced apples, peanuts and raisins, tossing lightly to mix.
Wrap any... - 28.366
Chicken Stuffed With Mushrooms
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) Slice the mushrooms.
3) In a pan with lid, cook onion for about 5 minutes in half the butter.
4) Add mushrooms to onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season and allow to cool.
5) Wipe the prepared spring... - 40.2514
Elegant Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels; lightly rub cavities with salt.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the stuffing into breast cavity.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Spoon remaining stuffing lightly into back cavity; do not pack.
Close by placing skewers... - 36.31
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.0575
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this dish. Try the Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze recipe and surprise... - 33.8036
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 44.4432
Soak the bread in the milk, adding a very little more if necessary.
The bread should absorb the milk and not be wet.
Add all the other ingredients, chopped quite small, mix thoroughly and season well.
Put into the crop or body of the bird and secure with a... - 46.0434
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 48.2212
Spicy Orange Roaster With Cornbread Bacon And Pecan Stuffing
Remove giblets and reserve for gravy.
Rinse roaster; pat dry with paper towel.
In saucepan, bring broth, sherry and butter to a boil; stir in stuffing mix.
Add bacon and pecans.
Stuff roaster; close cavity with skewers or string.
Tie legs together and fold... - 43.2814
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.7613
Chestnut Stuffing For Roast Turkey
Slit the chestnuts and bake or boil them for 20 min.
Remove shells and skins.
Stew the chest-nuts till tender in sufficient stock barely to cover them.
Rub them through a fine wire sieve.
Add the butter, seasoning, flavouring, sugar and sufficient stock to... - 29.9906
French Roast Chicken
Fill chicken with prepared stuffing, spread legs and breast with softened butter.
Place in baking dish with giblets and stock or water.
Roast in moderately hot oven, Mark 6, 400°F., until chicken is well browned and tender, basting and turning frequently,... - 25.1846
Teal On The Spit
Teal on the spit is a game bird recipe that I first cooked while out hunting on a reserve. Flavorful and exotic, the teal on the spit is flavored with orange, consomme madrilene and garlic. The teal are stuffed with chicken livers and wrapped in bacon for a... - 46.3699
Drain sliced apples; add water to apple liquid to make 1 cup; heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Stir in butter or margarine until melted; add ready-mix bread stuffing, sliced apples, peanuts, and raisins, tossing lightly to mix.
Wrap any... - 24.6036
Leg Of Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing is a fruited and herbed lamb recipe. Oven cooked, the lamb is prepared with a rice and apricot mix along with chutney. Rolled and roasted to medium doneness, this leg of lamb has basil and apple juice for flavor. Served with... - 46.9379
Roast Chicken Royal
Put bread crumbs and milk in a bowl.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
Add the beaten egg, chopped mushrooms, veal, and pork.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Mix to form a firm stuffing.
Dry the chicken skin on paper towels.
Season inside with salt and... - 40.1961
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place roast, bone ends up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine rice mix, contents of seasoning packet, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a medium... - 45.5261
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.9519
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try this version of Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.4519
Roast Capon With Rye Bread Stuffing
1. Wash and dry capon and set aside.
2. In a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Add onion and celery and heat, uncovered, 4(5) minutes in Microwave Oven or until vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in the 1... - 43.1367
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by melting some butter in a frying pan
2) Saute the slice onions till transparent
3) Place the sage leaves for a minute or two into oiling water if using fresh
4) Drain the leaves and using a sharp knife, finely chop them
5) Using... - 45.5396
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 44.689
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Stuffed Crown Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Take a small bowl; mix salt, thyme, sage, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper in it.
3. Apply the mixture on the roast; put it in the plastic bag, seal and refrigerate overnight.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet, heat... - 43.5539
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by placing in a of water the chestnuts for minutes
2) Boil till the skins comes off easily
3) Over the peeled nuts, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer till tender
4) Drain the chestnuts and keep aside to cool reserving the... - 44.2351
Stuffed Turkey Roast
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
In the top of the roast, cut 8 to 10 slits, 1 inch wide and about 3/4 of the way through.
Sprinkle all the surfaces of the roast with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat the oven... - 45.9685
Roast Stuffed Quail
1. Wash the birds thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
2. Season birds well, rubbing the salt and pepper inside cavities and outside.
Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. In a saucepan, combine Madeira, raisins, and cloves.
4. Place on low... - 44.8777
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
Roasted Capon With Fig And Prosciutto Stuffing
1. Make the stuffing: Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the bread on 2 large baking sheets for 10 minutes, until dry.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery; cook over low heat until softened. 10 minutes. Stir in the ground fennel and... - 41.099
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
Roast Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Drain any moisture from the bird and wipe dry, inside and out.
Make giblet stock for the gravy.
Note the oven ready weight of the bird.
Then prepare the apricot stuffing.
Drain the liquid from the apricots.
Chop the fruit and stir in the breadcrumbs, spice,... - 44.6236
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
Spinach-& Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach mushroom Stuffing; set aside.
In cup, mix thyme, salt, and pepper; rub mixture all over tenderloin.
Turn thinner end under tenderloin to make meat an even thickness.
With sharp knife, cut 1 1/2 inch deep slit in tenderloin, starting 2 inches... - 44.7127
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
1. Wash the apricots, cover them with cold water, cover the pan and boil 5 minutes. Drain the fruit and cut fine with the kitchen scissors.
2. Put the bread crumbs in a bowl, pour the melted butter or margarine over them, mix well and add apricots, celery,... - 27.4649
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Turkey With Fruited Nut And Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) To prepare the fruited nut and rice stuffing: In Dutch oven, stir butter until melted at moderate heat.
3) Now cook the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaf, stirring at times, for 5 minutes or... - 43.6035
Little Chicken Roasts
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup and set aside for Step 6.
Combine pineapple with bread crumbs coconut, and... - 42.812
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.4763
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.6346
Bacon Wrapped Quail Stuffed With Dates
I'm a huge fan of quail. I prefer this dark meat to chicken and when I'm hosting guests I love stuffing these little birds with anything from mushrooms to chiles to dates and then wrapping the quail with bacon to keep the meat succulent and moist. The... - 127.643
How To Make Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Love chicken? Then you will definitely love this amazing recipe - chicken breasts stuffed with watercress. Watch as Sue McMohan gives a detailed description of this simple recipe that is guaranteed to yield an appetizer so yummy that it will simply disappear... - 109.6
Goose With Apple Stuffing
Finely chop goose liver.
In small skillet cook liver in butter till tender.
In a saucepan cover apple and onion with water; simmer, covered, till tender.
Mix together 1/2 cup boiling water and bouillon granules till granules are dissolved.
Mix apple... - 43.7426
Pigeons Stuffed With Orange Rice
1) Make the stuffing, cook rice in pot, drain and keep aside to cool
2) Grate the rind of an orange and mix with 9 tablespoons of rice
3) Remove the pith and skin from 2 oranges and using a serrated knife, cut out the segments
4) Add to the rice
5)... - 41.8149
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Chicken With Potato Stuffing
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until almost tender; drain and set aside.
Cook sausage in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain.
Halve each sausage lengthwise, then cut into 1/2-in.pieces.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes, sausage and... - 42.8073
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Place in a 3 quart casserole.
Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, and 2 cups of water.
Cover and cook on highest setting for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken and cook on "simmer" setting for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain chicken, reserve... - 40.1667
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.4676
Roast Turkey / Chicken
1) Cut chestnut skins.
2) Preheat oven moderately.
3) In a saucepan, boil chestnut skins in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Put along with stock and simmer until tender.
5) Mash the chestnuts well.
6) Add chopped bacon, breadcrumbs,... - 45.3186
Chicken Pot Roast
1. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the chicken liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
2. Wipe the insides with paper toweling.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the inside and outside of the chicken. Keep aside.
4.... - 46.636
Roast Rock Cornish Hen With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
1. Bring the water and salt to boiling in a deep saucepan.
2. Wash rice in a sieve. Add rice gradually to water so that boiling does not stop. Boil rapidly, covered, 30 to 40 minutes, or until a kernel of rice is entirely tender when pressed between fingers.... - 36.7611
French Roast Chicken
Rinse and wipe chickens, discard any fat found in body cavity, as well as neck and giblets.
In a frying pan simmer margarine, water and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Cook further if necessary to allow excess liquid to evaporate and set aside to cool.
Combine... - 44.349
Chicken Pot Roast With Walnuts
First make the stuffing.
Melt the butter in the pressure cooker, add the onion and mushrooms and saute uncovered until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Turn mixture into a bowl, add the walnuts, breadcrumbs and parsley with sufficient egg to bind.
Season... - 47.4238