Boiled Spice Cake
- » Boiled Spice Cake Loaf
Boiled Spice Cake Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled spice cake loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled spice cake loaf recipes.
Spicy Raisin Loaf Cake
1. Mix the cornmeal, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together.
2. Put the sugar, butter, water, and raisins in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Stir the dry ingredients... - 40.0765
Boiled Fruit Cake
This is an Northern Ireland recipe,This cake is always much tastier the following day! Enjoy - 38.0799
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan combine milk, granulated sugar, the 1/4 cup margarine or butter, and salt. Heat and stir until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to flour mixture;... - 34.4506
Raisin Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and line with wax paper.
3) In a pot, boil sugar, raisins, water, shortening, cinnamon, nutmeg, and spices for 5 minutes and chill.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking... - 46.8917
Healthy Chocolate Spiced Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Bring the honey to the boil, remove from the heat and leave until lukewarm.
Sift the two flours, cocoa, baking powder and mixed spice into a bowl.
In a separate, larger bowl, beat the egg and sugar with a... - 40.7093
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 43.0075
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 47.107
Pain D Epice
1. Bring the water with the anise seed to a boil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Add the honey and sugar to the water and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the soda.
4. Sift together the flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add... - 35.5919
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, shortening, fruit and spices together with water.
3) Boil the ingredients together for 3 minutes.
4) Sift baking powder and flour... - 48.046
Banana Sweet Potato Cake
Boil or steam sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Peel and puree them.
You should have approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine pureed sweet potatoes with mashed banana, melted butter, non-fat dry milk and spices.
Combine beaten eggs,... - 43.2814
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
Boil raisins, water, sugar and shortening 5 minutes; cool.
Add spices, soda, flour and mix well.
Add chopped walnuts.
Bake at 350 degrees in two loaf pans for about 1 hour.
Needs no icing. - 36.9534
Great Grandma's Sheep Wagon Carrot Cake
Combine sugar, water, raisins, butter, carrots, and spices in medium-size saucepan.
Heat to boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cover and let stand overnight or for 12 hours.
Sift together flour, salt, soda and baking powder and stir into... - 41.242
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.5616
Welsh Pork Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4.-inch loaf pans and line with paper.
3 In a bowl, mix sausage, raisins, dates, nuts, sugar, orange peel and boiling water mixing thoroughly.
4 In another... - 46.0562
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 46.9354
Easy Applesauce Cake
Work the shortening with the back of a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Gradually add sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Then add the egg.
Sift together next 5 ingredients and combine with raisins and nuts.
Heat applesauce to boiling... - 41.8538
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
Italian Wine Cake
1. Put 2 scant cups raisins into a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; drain well. Measure after draining. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 (9-by-5-by-3-inch) loaf pans.
3. Sift together flour,... - 45.8909
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 47.3339
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
Pour boiling water over sugar, salt and butter.
Add milk and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in tepid water and add to milk mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
Mix until smooth after each addition.
Knead dough thoroughly.
Cover and let rise until ... - 42.4603
This saffron bread recipe is a beautiful and flavorful saffron bread recipe prepared with currants and lemon peels. Fruity and spiced with nutmeg, the saffron bread is yeast leavened. Prepared with a batter of milk with flour, this cake is totally eggless and... - 46.0611
Yankee Christmas Bread
This Yankee Christmas Bread is different from all other Christmas Breads. This is a delicious bread replete with raisins, citron, orange flakes and spiced with cinnamon. The delightful difference comes with the inclusion of potato ! Try this Yankee Christmas... - 51.2166