- » Boiled Soup
Boiled Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled soup recipes.
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 142.725
Korean Food: Cold Buckwheat Noodle Soup (물냉면)
Summer is a time for light, nutritious and cool foods such as this Japanese style cold buckwheat noodle soup. This popular Korean soup makes a refreshing healthy meal. Le While instant-cook packages of this soup containing buckwheat noodles, broth powder, and... - 142.725
Korean Food: New Year Soup (tteokguk=떡국)
Like all other cultures, the Koreans too have many foods associated with their New Year. This soup is one of the traditional foods that are found on the table on the Korean Holiday! Koreans love to gather with their families and enjoy a bowl of this steaming... - 141.06
Korean Food: Spicy Beef Soup (육개장 = Yukgaejang)
This popular Korean soup is for those who love spicy soups! Aeri takes a large pot and boils beef and different fresh and healthy vegetables in homemade beef broth then spices it up with a Korean sauce. What a perfect meal for a chilly winter evening. It is... - 136.323
Turkey And Cauliflower New England Clam Chowder
Did you know that you can make a yummy clam chowder the healthy way? We're serious! And this does not affect the taste at all. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect New England clam chowder at home in a hasslefree way. Watch... - 133.451
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.853
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106
Korean Food: Beef And Sea Mustard Soup (소고기 미역국)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried sea mustard in water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of soaking, the sea mustard will yield about 1 cup.
2. On a chopping board, cut the soaked sea mustard into bite sized pieces and keep aside.
3. In a hot... - 126.036
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 124.52
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 123.785
Korean Spinach And Clam Soup
Try this healthy Spinach and Clam Soup made in the Korean style. This soup has good health of spinach and little or no fat. Also, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Watch the video for the recipe and directions. - 123.226
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat the oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add onions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, cayenne pepper and stir well for 2 minutes until the mixture has reduced.
3. Once reduced, add in... - 122.858
Filipino Misua Soup
Misua is salted Chinese noodles made from wheat flour. The noodle soup is a classic in Southeast Asia, served on special occasion like birthdays as the noodles symbolize longevity. This version of misua recipe includes bottle gourd and ground pork. This... - 122.746
Vegan Pumpkin Soup
If you are a vegan and love soup, you should try out this Vegan Pumpkin Soup. This recipe requires some preparation but the end result is well worth the effort. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 122.607
Miso Noodle Soup With Vegetables
Miso Noodle soup is an easy and quick recipe to try at home. It is full of flavour and Your family and friends will love it. - 122.038
Gazpacho has never looked more appetizing than this. I can't wait to make myself a bowl of this. It is healthy and you can have it all day long. I'm salivating already! You've gotta try it too. - 121.932
1. In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, onions, leeks, and celery and cook until tender.
2. Stir in thyme and mushrooms and cook.
3. Add vegetables stalk or chicken stalk and season with salt and pepper. Cover the... - 121.158
White Bean And Lamb Soup
1. Soak the dried beans in water overnight, then drain off remaining water and rinse.
2. In a large stockpot, cook the onion in oil over low heat until just beginning to soften for about 4 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 1... - 120.77
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 120.387
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 116.712
Egg Drop Soup
How to Make Egg Drop Soup - Egg Drop Soup is very easy to make and it is healthy as well! Eggs are high in protein, vitamins and minerals. However, they are also high in cholesterol - 116.679
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 115.789
Creamy Broccoli And Macaroni Soup
Macaroni and broccoli flowerets are mixed with a flavorful and creamy chicken mushroom soup. This one is going to be a staple in your soup repertoire and a family favorite because it's quick and easy to make, and truly comforting on a cold evening. - 114.991
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 113.009
Asian Style Tempered Tomato And Coconut Soup
1. Score an ‘x” on each tomato and place in a large saucepan.
2. Cover with just enough water to come up to about 3/4ths of the tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer until the tomato skins are wrinkled and the tomatoes are cooked... - 112.827
Lemon Lentil Soup
'Tis the Soup Season and let the games begin! In this video, Sanaa shows us how to make the excellent soup. The Lemon Lentil Soup is colorful, healthy, high in fiber, low-fat, for the cold evenings! Enjoy with a few soup-sticks. Bon Appetit! - 112.052
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, pour water, and add bonito soup stock in it.
2. Drop dried seaweed, stir, and bring it to a boil.
3. Now, add miso paste in boiling water. Stir until paste dissolves.
4. Cook until seaweeds are nice and tender.
5.... - 110.979
Chicken And Corn Soup
Chicken and Corn Soup (aka Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup) is very tasty and super simple to make! It only requires a few ingredients and you are good to go. Just make sure to get low sodium chicken broth and "no salt added" cream style corn. Otherwise, this... - 109.273
Fresh Ramen Noodle Soup
1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food... - 108.082
Healthy Gujarati Kadhi - Hot Yogurt Soup
If you're looking for the recipe of traditional gujarati kadhi, then this is it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. It is a very simple dish to prepare and you can serve it with roti or rice. It is very healthy as it's made of yogurt. Watch the video... - 107.399
Rasam is a South Indian soup. The video is in Malayalam. - 107.032
Mothers Day Special Tomato Soup
You don't have to wait until the tomatoes are ripe and juicy to make the tastiest tomato soup ever. Betty's recipe of this lip-smacking tomato soup is so intense and fruity that you will drown in its charm. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make... - 105.692
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 104.98
In Japan, wasabi usually comes in a tube like this. It’s like toothpaste, but it’s green. The other day we bought some wasabi that wasn’t in a tube. It was also white for some reason. We ate in two different ways. - 104.404
Healthy Ginger Carrot Soup
Winter's the time to cuddle up with warm clothing and indulge in something steamy for the tastebuds. Check out the video showing how to make an appetizing soup with carrot and vidala onions as the key ingredients along with a twang of ginger and some spice.... - 104.323
When the weather outside is cold and rainy and your stomach is yelling for something hearty and comforting, this is what you should be cooking. MrJingjong aka Jay shows you how to make a Filipino beef soup that is sure to warm up your toes and satisfy your... - 103.25
Roasted Ham And Lentil Soup
1. In a big pot, caramelize garlic, chopped carrots, celery, and onions in olive oil.
2. Once caramelized, add in lentils and toast for 3-4 minutes.
3. Next add diced ham and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
4. Add the diced potatoes to a bowl of... - 101.69
#969 Carrot Soup
Bored of eating the same old tomato soup for dinner ever night? Add some variation to your dinner table with the hearty, healthy, coral-hued carrot soup that isn't just filling, but is a cinch to prepare. The chef further jazzes up this soup using soy sauce,... - 101.684