- » Boiled Shrimp
Boiled Shrimp Recipes
Boiled shrimp can be with or without the shell. The shrimp needs to be cooked in simmering water flavored with spices of choice. The water can also be flavored with lime, lemon juice or orange for citrus flavoring. ... More »
Lettuce Wraps And Shrimp Remoulade
Two simple dishes - chicken with blue cheese and pineapple wrapped in lettuce, and a wonderfully delicious salad with shrimp in remoulade sauce over a flexible salad. From Dig In Colorado, 2011 - 116.104
Boiled $2.99 / Lb Gulf Shrimps
If you enjoy eating seafood, then you could try this recipe. The Chef makes Boiled Shrimps in the video. He combines two sauces and makes a nice sauce to go with the Shrimps. This is a very simple recipe. - 75.3775
This boiled shrimp recipe is a simple yet flavorful recipe prepared with fresh shrimps. Cooked in water with bay leaves, onions, celery leaves and lemon for flavor, the boiled is quite saviry too. Served as a side with garlic butter as garnish with rice, this... - 43.1134
1. Rinse shrimps thoroughly and devein. Use a sharp knife to slit each the back side of each shrimp. Remove the sand vein.
2. In a large skillet add 2 cups of water, salt, parsley, onion, thyme, curry powder and bay leaf.
3. Boil over... - 42.5862
Are you looking for a proven Boiled Shrimp recipe? Pamper everyone with Boiled Shrimp as Main Dish. It is an European kitchen invention. I thought of Simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind instantly on tasting this Boiled Shrimp recipe? - 40.6837
Taste this wonderfully prepared Boiled Shrimp - an excellent way to make an ordinary meal great! This ordinary, yer extra scrumptious recipe of Boiled Shrimp is thus a must try! - 40.607
1) Clean the shrimps and arrange the other ingredients.
2) In a pan, boil the water and place the shrimps.
3) Add the optional sesonings to the water.
4) Quickly boil the shrimps and simmer in the covered pan.
5) Cook until shrimp turn... - 36.2923
Put all seasonings in enough water to cover shrimp.
Amount of seasoning depends on the amount of shrimp to be boiled.
Bring to a hard boil for about 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and boil for about 5 to 10 minutes until shell seems to separate from flesh.
DO NOT... - 35.1123
1. Shrimp may be shelled either before or after boiling. To clean shrimp, hold tail end in left hand, slip thumb under shell between legs and lift off 2 or 3 segments in one motion. Then still holding firmly to tail, pull out shrimp from remaining shell... - 32.4856
A truly versatile dish! Quick-cooking shrimp can be boiled, deveined and served with cocktail sauce as an appetizer, added to stir-fries or made into refreshing salads. - 30.2853
Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp. - 28.1698
Easy Boiled Shrimp
1. In a large saucepan bring one quart of water to a boil, add the remaining ingredients except the shrimp and boil fifteen minutes.
2. Add the shrimp and simmer, uncovered, until pink, two to five minutes. Drain or leave the shrimp in the broth until serving... - 26.329
Dip cabbage quickly into boiling water; let dry.
Peel and slice cucumbers.
Boil the shrimp in salted water for about 5 minutes.
Serve the cabbage, cucumber, and shrimp in small bowls.
The shrimp is dipped into a sauce made from the horseradish and soy sauce. - 25.6143
In saucepan combine 6 cups water, 2 tablespoons salt, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 bay leaves, 1 teaspoon mixed pickling spices, and 2 branches celery; bring to boiling.
Add 2 pounds fresh or frozen shrimp in shells or shelled.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and... - 24.5133
Boiled Shrimp Recipes By Category