- » Boiled Scallop
Boiled Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled scallop recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup With Girolles Mushroom And Scallops
If you are craving for some exotic meal, this video is a must watch for you. See how our chef makes superb butternut squash soup along with girolles and scallops. Juicy scallops are griddled and enhanced with a touch of lemon and served with stir fried... - 119.148
Coquilles St. Jacques With Squid Ink Pasta
1. Melt 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Add half the spinach and cook until just wilted, tossing for about two minutes.
3. Set aside in a colander to drain, and cook rest of spinach.
4. Discard remaining liquid... - 101.925
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops, parsley, lemon juice, basil, rosemary and garlic.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and onions; saute for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and... - 47.826
Oriental Scallop Skillet
Thaw frozen scallops.
Rinse scallops and drain.
Cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan combine scallops, chicken broth, celery, and green onion.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and soy sauce; add to mixture in... - 45.6789
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
1) Take a saucepan and add the scallops and wine to it.
2) Add boiling water until it just covers the scallops and simmer it for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid retaining it for future use.
4) Cut the scallops into bite sized, even pieces.
5) Chop the... - 45.4279
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook onion and broccoli separately until just tender and save liquid from broccoli.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
4. Then add the 1/2 cup... - 44.7464
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 44.7241
Hot Scallop Chowder
1. Thaw scallops.
2. Rinse scallops and coarsely chop.
3. In a large pot of boiling water, place scallops and return to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute; drain.
5. In a blender, mix together soups and milk; blend... - 44.5381
Southern Scallops In Lemon Butter Sauce
1) If using frozen scallops, thaw them.
2) Take a 12 inch skillet and place it on medium heat. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Move the skillet away for heat. Stir in scallops and cost evenly with butter.
4) Next, take Cajun... - 44.5098
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 44.2876
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 44.205
Hot Scallop Salad With Potato Chips
Rinse scallops well, pat dry, and cut crosswise about 1/4 inch thick.
To a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and ginger.
When hot, add 1/2 the scallops; turn often with a wide spatula until scallops are tinged with gold and no longer... - 43.7565
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cook the artichokes in boiling water, to which you have added a squeeze of lemon juice and salt, for 30 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain well and slice.
Sprinkle the scallops with the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
Mix together the... - 43.4523
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463
Coquilles St Jacques A La Provencale
Ask the fishmonger to clean the scallops and give you the deep shells for serving them in.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and over low heat fry the onion or shallot until soft but uncoloured.
Add the garlic and cook for a moment or two.
Meanwhile, separate the... - 42.7004
Hot Scallop Chowder
Thaw frozen scallops.
Rinse and chop coarsely.
Place in boiling salted water.
Return to boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
Combine soups and milk in blender container or mixer bowl.
Blend or beat till smooth.
Pour into saucepan; stir in cream and... - 42.5897
Scallops With Glazed Walnuts
Cook rice with 2-1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
While rice is cooking, combine wine, 1/2 cup water, salt and bay leaf in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 42.4273
Scallops With Carnival Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, bring beer, salt and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan.
When mixture boils again, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes or until scallops are done.
Stir in catsup.
Mix flour... - 42.276
Scallops & Wild Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with 2-1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
While rice cooks, place scallops in chafing-dish pan or top of double boiler over direct heat.
Cover... - 42.2631
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 42.1671
Curried Scallop Bisque
In a small saucepan melt butter; add curry powder and onion.
Cook gently, stirring for 3 minutes.
Add tomato soup and chicken stock.
Bring to a boil.
Add washed scallops (halved if large).
Reduce heat and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
Stir in milk, cream, salt... - 42.0657
Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce
In a blender or food processor, whirl peppers, broth, and wine until smooth.
Pour into a wide frying pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 3/4 cup/180 ml (about 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium.
Add the 1/2 cup (120 ml) butter... - 41.5019
Coat a large, deep nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic; saute until crisp-tender.
Stir in rice, tomato sauce, water, bay leaf, basil, chili powder, pepper, and hot sauce.
Bring... - 41.4421
Pasta With Scallops
For me sauce, heat the oil in a nonstick skillet.
Add the onion, garlic, and a little salt, and cook over medium heat until just softened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes, with their juice, and crush with the tines of a fork.
Bring... - 41.4389
Creamy Scallops Parisienne
Boil 3 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add scallops; simmer 1 minute or until scallops are opaque and slightly firm.
Strain scallop mixture, reserving liquid; set scallops and onions aside.
Return liquid to saucepan.
Bring... - 41.3954
Turmeric Scallops With Pea Puree
Combine scallops, the oil, garlic and turmeric in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain scallops over medium bowl; reserve marinade.
Cook scallops, in batches, in heated small pan, uncovered, about 2 minutes each side or until... - 41.3954
Heat olive oil in stockpot or large Dutch oven over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic and saute until soft but not brown.
Blend in bay leaves, paprika, oregano, thyme and red pepper.
Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Increase heat to medium and bring... - 41.0339
Scallops With Creme Fraiche And Dill
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add spring onions and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 3 minutes.
Add scallops and cook, stirring... - 40.797
Melt 2 tbsp.butter in heavy skillet.
Add green onions, scallops, mushrooms, stock and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and cook gently about 5 minutes, or until scallops are tender.
Do not overcook.
Remove scallops... - 40.7672
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 40.7048
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cut the scallops in half horizontally if they are large.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan, add the shallots, cover and cook over a low heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Pour in the wine, season and bring to... - 40.3933
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. With a swivel-bladed peeler, remove the zest from the orange in pieces as large as possible and cut into thin strips; place in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside. Working over a large bowl to collect the juices, section the orange, removing as... - 40.2889
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add scallops and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Peel potato and shred into a... - 40.0498
Sherried Scallops With Snow Peas And Belgian Endive
Bring water to boil in saucepan.
Add scallops and simmer (do not let water boil) until barely firm, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove immediately, drain in colander and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
Transfer scallops to bowl and toss with oil and... - 39.9264
Ham Cheese Scallop
Blend flour and salt into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat; add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese all at one time and stir until cheese is melted Stir in... - 39.5591
Corn, Scallop And Fettuccine Soup
1. Season the scallops with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper, and set them aside.
2. In a large pot, combine the broth, milk, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and add the fettuccine and corn. Cover the pot until the... - 39.509
Scallop Orzo Soup
In a large stock pot bring the stock to a slow boil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the celery, onion and red pepper until the vegetables are only slightly firm.
Add the scallops, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Season with salt, pepper... - 39.3885
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the broth, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. Add the scallops, bean... - 38.9278
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the... - 38.8796
Pasta With Herby Scallops
1. To make the sauce, mix the fromage frais, mustard, garlic, lime juice, parsley, chives and seasoning together in a mixing bowl.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
3. Slice the scallops in half,... - 38.2422
1. To prepare stir-fried crumbs, whirl bread in a blender or food processor to make fine crumbs. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, and a fourth of the garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat... - 37.3502
Scallops Portuguese Style
1. Place the scallops under the grill until they open. Cut through and remove the hinge muscle with a sharp knife, and detach the shells. Scrape off the beard-like fringe and the black intestinal thread. Keep the white flesh with the coral attached. Rinse... - 37.2065
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add peas and celery; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add scallops... - 37.01
Scallop Vermicelli With Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over scallops.
3. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 36.95
Creole Style Scallops And Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, and stir-fry until the onion just begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the tomato-vegetable juice, celery, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the... - 36.6826
Scallops Charleston Style
Place shallot, mushrooms, scallops and parsley in saute pan. Do not mix. Add wine, lemon juice and water. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir gently and cover with sheet of waxed paper. Bring to boil over medium heat.
As soon as liquid starts to boil,... - 34.5432
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 34.0826
1. Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add scallops and onion and cook until onion is tender.
2. Stir in mushroom soup, cream, wine and parsley. Heat, stirring occasionally, but do not boil.
3. Spoon mixture into 4 individual baking dishes; sprinkle with... - 33.9587
Scallops With Bacon
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
Fry slowly until partially cooked.
Do not fry too much or it will not be soft enough to roll when cool.
Remove from pan.
Cook scallops in enough boiling water to cover.
Boil 5 minutes.
Cut large scallops in... - 33.2475
Warm Scallop Salad
1. Into salad bowl, tear Boston lettuce and arugula into bite-sized pieces. Cut yellow pepper into thin strips; add with roasted red-pepper strips to salad greens in bowl; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices;... - 32.8298
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Pasta With Scallop And Wine Sauce
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Halve any large scallops. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown. Stir in wine, basil, salt, and oregano. Bring to boiling; add scallops. Return to boiling.
Meanwhile, stir together water... - 32.349
Scallop And Spring Pea Soup
In a large saucepan over high heat, bring the water and clam juice to a boil.
Add the peas, scallops and rice; reduce the heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the peas are cooked and the scallops are opaque.
Add the lemon juice, parsley and basil; add... - 31.8399
Scallop Orange And Asparagus Stir Fry
1 With a vegetable peeler, remove wide strips of the zest from each orange and set aside. Cut off the rind, then section each orange over a bowl, allowing the sections to fall into the bowl. Stir in the soy sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
2... - 31.7786
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 27.437
Cut the white part of the ieeks into 4 cm pieces.
Poach and marinate with a vinaigrette ('Xeres' vinegar, olive oil and truffle oil).
Make a sauce from the green part of the leeks: slice thinly, boil until soft and blend.
Season the sauce with salt and... - 24.4972
Boiled Scallop Recipes By Category