- » Boiled Scallop
Boiled Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled scallop recipes.
Coquilles St. Jacques With Squid Ink Pasta
1. Melt 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Add half the spinach and cook until just wilted, tossing for about two minutes.
3. Set aside in a colander to drain, and cook rest of spinach.
4. Discard remaining liquid... - 105.129
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops, parsley, lemon juice, basil, rosemary and garlic.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and onions; saute for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and... - 47.3423
Southern Scallops In Lemon Butter Sauce
1) If using frozen scallops, thaw them.
2) Take a 12 inch skillet and place it on medium heat. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Move the skillet away for heat. Stir in scallops and cost evenly with butter.
4) Next, take Cajun... - 46.1111
1) Take a saucepan and add the scallops and wine to it.
2) Add boiling water until it just covers the scallops and simmer it for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid retaining it for future use.
4) Cut the scallops into bite sized, even pieces.
5) Chop the... - 45.8953
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.4371
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 44.5949
Hot Scallop Chowder
1. Thaw scallops.
2. Rinse scallops and coarsely chop.
3. In a large pot of boiling water, place scallops and return to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute; drain.
5. In a blender, mix together soups and milk; blend... - 44.37
Coquilles St Jacques A La Provencale
Ask the fishmonger to clean the scallops and give you the deep shells for serving them in.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and over low heat fry the onion or shallot until soft but uncoloured.
Add the garlic and cook for a moment or two.
Meanwhile, separate the... - 43.8669
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 43.4769
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook onion and broccoli separately until just tender and save liquid from broccoli.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
4. Then add the 1/2 cup... - 42.8008
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 42.66
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 42.455
Hot Scallop Salad With Potato Chips
Rinse scallops well, pat dry, and cut crosswise about 1/4 inch thick.
To a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and ginger.
When hot, add 1/2 the scallops; turn often with a wide spatula until scallops are tinged with gold and no longer... - 42.2441
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 41.9329
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. With a swivel-bladed peeler, remove the zest from the orange in pieces as large as possible and cut into thin strips; place in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside. Working over a large bowl to collect the juices, section the orange, removing as... - 41.9192
Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce
In a blender or food processor, whirl peppers, broth, and wine until smooth.
Pour into a wide frying pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 3/4 cup/180 ml (about 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium.
Add the 1/2 cup (120 ml) butter... - 41.5633
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cook the artichokes in boiling water, to which you have added a squeeze of lemon juice and salt, for 30 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain well and slice.
Sprinkle the scallops with the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
Mix together the... - 40.8404
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 40.6304
Scallops With Carnival Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, bring beer, salt and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan.
When mixture boils again, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes or until scallops are done.
Stir in catsup.
Mix flour... - 40.4852
Pasta With Scallops
For me sauce, heat the oil in a nonstick skillet.
Add the onion, garlic, and a little salt, and cook over medium heat until just softened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes, with their juice, and crush with the tines of a fork.
Bring... - 39.9941
Scallops With Creme Fraiche And Dill
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add spring onions and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 3 minutes.
Add scallops and cook, stirring... - 39.9321
Scallops & Wild Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with 2-1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
While rice cooks, place scallops in chafing-dish pan or top of double boiler over direct heat.
Cover... - 39.7126
Turmeric Scallops With Pea Puree
Combine scallops, the oil, garlic and turmeric in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain scallops over medium bowl; reserve marinade.
Cook scallops, in batches, in heated small pan, uncovered, about 2 minutes each side or until... - 39.5897
Coat a large, deep nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic; saute until crisp-tender.
Stir in rice, tomato sauce, water, bay leaf, basil, chili powder, pepper, and hot sauce.
Bring... - 39.5783
Melt 2 tbsp.butter in heavy skillet.
Add green onions, scallops, mushrooms, stock and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and cook gently about 5 minutes, or until scallops are tender.
Do not overcook.
Remove scallops... - 39.4025
Creamy Scallops Parisienne
Boil 3 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add scallops; simmer 1 minute or until scallops are opaque and slightly firm.
Strain scallop mixture, reserving liquid; set scallops and onions aside.
Return liquid to saucepan.
Bring... - 39.1915
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cut the scallops in half horizontally if they are large.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan, add the shallots, cover and cook over a low heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Pour in the wine, season and bring to... - 39.0906
Scallops With Glazed Walnuts
Cook rice with 2-1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
While rice is cooking, combine wine, 1/2 cup water, salt and bay leaf in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 39.061
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the... - 38.7061
Heat olive oil in stockpot or large Dutch oven over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic and saute until soft but not brown.
Blend in bay leaves, paprika, oregano, thyme and red pepper.
Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Increase heat to medium and bring... - 38.6801
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add scallops and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Peel potato and shred into a... - 38.3363
Corn, Scallop And Fettuccine Soup
1. Season the scallops with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper, and set them aside.
2. In a large pot, combine the broth, milk, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and add the fettuccine and corn. Cover the pot until the... - 37.9635
Sherried Scallops With Snow Peas And Belgian Endive
Bring water to boil in saucepan.
Add scallops and simmer (do not let water boil) until barely firm, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove immediately, drain in colander and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
Transfer scallops to bowl and toss with oil and... - 37.3669
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the broth, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. Add the scallops, bean... - 37.325
Scallop Orzo Soup
In a large stock pot bring the stock to a slow boil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the celery, onion and red pepper until the vegetables are only slightly firm.
Add the scallops, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Season with salt, pepper... - 36.848
1. To prepare stir-fried crumbs, whirl bread in a blender or food processor to make fine crumbs. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, and a fourth of the garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat... - 36.2178
Pasta With Herby Scallops
1. To make the sauce, mix the fromage frais, mustard, garlic, lime juice, parsley, chives and seasoning together in a mixing bowl.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
3. Slice the scallops in half,... - 35.5135
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add peas and celery; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add scallops... - 35.2743
Scallops Portuguese Style
1. Place the scallops under the grill until they open. Cut through and remove the hinge muscle with a sharp knife, and detach the shells. Scrape off the beard-like fringe and the black intestinal thread. Keep the white flesh with the coral attached. Rinse... - 35.0897
Scallop Vermicelli With Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over scallops.
3. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 34.4603
Creole Style Scallops And Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, and stir-fry until the onion just begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the tomato-vegetable juice, celery, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the... - 34.2743
1. Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add scallops and onion and cook until onion is tender.
2. Stir in mushroom soup, cream, wine and parsley. Heat, stirring occasionally, but do not boil.
3. Spoon mixture into 4 individual baking dishes; sprinkle with... - 33.3056
Scallops Charleston Style
Place shallot, mushrooms, scallops and parsley in saute pan. Do not mix. Add wine, lemon juice and water. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir gently and cover with sheet of waxed paper. Bring to boil over medium heat.
As soon as liquid starts to boil,... - 33.0254
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 32.0584
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 31.1959
Scallops With Bacon
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
Fry slowly until partially cooked.
Do not fry too much or it will not be soft enough to roll when cool.
Remove from pan.
Cook scallops in enough boiling water to cover.
Boil 5 minutes.
Cut large scallops in... - 31.0584
Pasta With Scallop And Wine Sauce
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Halve any large scallops. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown. Stir in wine, basil, salt, and oregano. Bring to boiling; add scallops. Return to boiling.
Meanwhile, stir together water... - 30.5897
Scallop Orange And Asparagus Stir Fry
1 With a vegetable peeler, remove wide strips of the zest from each orange and set aside. Cut off the rind, then section each orange over a bowl, allowing the sections to fall into the bowl. Stir in the soy sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
2... - 29.86
Scallop And Spring Pea Soup
In a large saucepan over high heat, bring the water and clam juice to a boil.
Add the peas, scallops and rice; reduce the heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the peas are cooked and the scallops are opaque.
Add the lemon juice, parsley and basil; add... - 28.7763
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 26.0136
Cut the white part of the ieeks into 4 cm pieces.
Poach and marinate with a vinaigrette ('Xeres' vinegar, olive oil and truffle oil).
Make a sauce from the green part of the leeks: slice thinly, boil until soft and blend.
Season the sauce with salt and... - 22.5391
Boiled Scallop Recipes By Category