- » Boiled Rabbit
Boiled Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled rabbit recipes.
Rabbit And Onion Blanquette
Put the pieces of rabbit, bacon, large onion, bouquet garni and water in the pressure cooker with the well washed head of the rabbit and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 12 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 47.1913
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 46.9973
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.6973
1) In a large pot of cold water, add in a little vinegar. Soak the rabbit in this water for about 2 hours so that the flesh whitens slightly.
2) Drain and slice the rabbit into little pieces.
3) Into a saucepan, add in the rabbit meat... - 44.2195
Sweet And Sour Rabbit
Combine flour, salt and pepper to taste; dredge rabbit in flour mixture.
Brown rabbit evenly in hot oil in skillet.
Add pineapple juice, vine- gar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover; simmer for 40 min- utes or until rabbit is tender.
Add pineapple... - 43.4549
Rabbit Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, combine together the wine, vinegar, onion and garlic.
2) Toss the rabbit parts, including the kidneys and liver, n the marinade and marinate for a minimum of 6 hours, or more, turning the... - 43.1837
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
Rinse rabbit pieces and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves in a shallow dish.
Stir to mix well.
Add rabbit pieces and coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Remove pieces from marinade and dry them... - 43.1524
Chinese Style Rabbit
1. In a medium bowl, mix the stock, tomato paste, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and hot -pepper sauce till well combined. Set aside till required
2. In a large nonstick pan, place the oil and heat it gently
3. Add the rabbit to the... - 42.2969
Rabbit With Rosemary
Fry the onion gently in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
Add the rabbit joints and brown evenly on all sides.
Add the chicken stock, white wine, mustard and rosemary.
Season to taste.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until the rabbit is just tender.
Remove the... - 41.827
Deviled Rabbit Soup
Heat the fat and fry the chopped onions in this for a few minutes.
Add diced bacon and apple and cook for a further few minutes, then work in the curry powder and flour.
Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, and stir until smooth.
Put in the rabbit... - 41.3809
Wash, dry and joint the rabbit.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry joints lightly, remove and drain.
Fry onion lightly, add flour, curry powder and paste, and fry very well, stirring occasionally.
Stir in stock, bring to boil.
Put in all other ingredients... - 40.0439
Rabbit And Bean Stew
Melt butter and oil in a large pot, and gently saute onion and garlic.
When golden, add pieces of rabbit, and allow to become well coated in onion mixture.
Add bacon, beans, carrots, leeks, celery, and seasonings.
Cover with about 2.4 1/4 pt / 10 cups of cold... - 39.7991
Ragout Of Rabbit
GARNISH Macedoine of vegetables Wash, dry and joint the rabbit; dice the bacon.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry rabbit in it until well browned; remove rabbit and keep hot.
Fry diced onion, put in flour, stir and fry until well browned.
Add boiling stock;... - 38.9015
Remove the bones from the rabbit and cut the meat into pieces.
Place in a bowl with the halved shallots, the peppercorns, vinegar and bay leaves and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade and pat dry with... - 38.8218
1) Place double boiler over direct heat. In the top part heat butter and cook green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2) Stir in flour and seasonings.
3) Place over boiling water. Mix tomato juice. Cook stirring till thickened.
4) Add cheese, egg, and milk... - 38.6297
Smoked Rabbit With Chanterelle Mushroom Sauce Over Fettucine
In a large baking pan marinate the rabbits in the oil, vinegar, and spices.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning the rabbits a couple of times while they marinate.
Remove the rabbits from the marinade and place them in a hot smoker.
Smoke for 45 minutes, turning... - 37.1651
Order rabbit drawn, cleaned, and cut up.
Wash and place in a kettle with the onions, bay leaf, celery, salt, pepper, and boiling water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer for 2 hrs or until rabbit is nearly tender.
Then add carrots, potatoes, and... - 36.8146
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Sprinkle rabbit generously with the salt and pepper.
Place rabbit pieces in large kettle or Dutch oven; add 2 cups water.
Stir in the sliced onions, bacon, rosemary, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and reduce heat; simmer for 45 minutes.
Stir in the... - 36.8053
Salt Cured Rabbit
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Combine salt, allspice, cayenne, black pepper, bay leaves, and thyme.
In a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel bowl, coat rabbit with blended seasonings; cover and refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours.
Thoroughly rinse rabbit under cold... - 36.5417
Disjoint rabbit; brown in shortening in skillet.
Add onion, celery, tomato paste, wine and seasonings.
Simmer for 1 hour or until rabbit is tender.
Add vinegar; simmer for 5 minutes longer. - 34.3628
English Welsh Rabbit
Combine cream and cheese in top of double boiler.
Add salt, cayenne and mustard.
Cook over hot water (not boiling) until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Gradually add some of the hot sauce to egg, stir well and return to double boiler.
Cook for 1 or... - 34.1004
Wisconsin Cheese Rabbit
Melt butter in top pan of chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese and heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in beer mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring frequently. - 32.9176
1) In a double boiler or a chafing dish over gently simmering water, heat the butter, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne for about 7-10 minutes.
2) Gradually add the cheese, stir continuously until smooth and thickened, then turn off the... - 32.7073
Have rabbit drawn, cleaned and cut up for frying.
Combine flour, 3 teasp salt, and pepper.
Dredge rabbit pieces with this mixture until well coated.
Heat bacon drippings in skillet; add rabbit, and saute until golden brown on all sides.
Remove from skillet;... - 31.6672
Bake corn bread according to package directions.
Combine soup, milk, and Tabasco.
Heat slowly, stirring frequently, until hot.
Add olives; heat just to boiling.
Cut hot corn bread in squares; split in half and spoon rabbit over.
Pass extra corn-bread squares... - 30.7515
Rabbit With Thyme And Mustard
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add rabbit and cook, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
2. Add mustard, stock, wine and thyme to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 27.8875
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Melt the cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add the cream gradually, stirring constantly.
Add the seasonings and, when very hot, pour on toast. - 27.3999