- » Boiled Rabbit
Boiled Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled rabbit recipes.
Crab Meat Rabbit
Crab Meat Rabbit has a fine taste. The crab meat with cheese gives the Crab Meat Rabbit a great taste. Crab Meat Rabbit is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 47.0029
Rabbit And Onion Blanquette
Put the pieces of rabbit, bacon, large onion, bouquet garni and water in the pressure cooker with the well washed head of the rabbit and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 12 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 45.6936
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 45.5697
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
Rinse rabbit pieces and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves in a shallow dish.
Stir to mix well.
Add rabbit pieces and coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Remove pieces from marinade and dry them... - 45.4193
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.4081
Rabbit Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, combine together the wine, vinegar, onion and garlic.
2) Toss the rabbit parts, including the kidneys and liver, n the marinade and marinate for a minimum of 6 hours, or more, turning the... - 44.7234
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 44.4895
Sweet And Sour Rabbit
Combine flour, salt and pepper to taste; dredge rabbit in flour mixture.
Brown rabbit evenly in hot oil in skillet.
Add pineapple juice, vine- gar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover; simmer for 40 min- utes or until rabbit is tender.
Add pineapple... - 43.0349
1) In a large pot of cold water, add in a little vinegar. Soak the rabbit in this water for about 2 hours so that the flesh whitens slightly.
2) Drain and slice the rabbit into little pieces.
3) Into a saucepan, add in the rabbit meat... - 42.6094
Wash, dry and joint the rabbit.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry joints lightly, remove and drain.
Fry onion lightly, add flour, curry powder and paste, and fry very well, stirring occasionally.
Stir in stock, bring to boil.
Put in all other ingredients... - 41.9321
Ragout Of Rabbit
GARNISH Macedoine of vegetables Wash, dry and joint the rabbit; dice the bacon.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry rabbit in it until well browned; remove rabbit and keep hot.
Fry diced onion, put in flour, stir and fry until well browned.
Add boiling stock;... - 41.6617
Rabbit And Bean Stew
Melt butter and oil in a large pot, and gently saute onion and garlic.
When golden, add pieces of rabbit, and allow to become well coated in onion mixture.
Add bacon, beans, carrots, leeks, celery, and seasonings.
Cover with about 2.4 1/4 pt / 10 cups of cold... - 41.5967
Chinese Style Rabbit
1. In a medium bowl, mix the stock, tomato paste, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and hot -pepper sauce till well combined. Set aside till required
2. In a large nonstick pan, place the oil and heat it gently
3. Add the rabbit to the... - 41.4597
1) Place double boiler over direct heat. In the top part heat butter and cook green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2) Stir in flour and seasonings.
3) Place over boiling water. Mix tomato juice. Cook stirring till thickened.
4) Add cheese, egg, and milk... - 40.8644
Deviled Rabbit Soup
Heat the fat and fry the chopped onions in this for a few minutes.
Add diced bacon and apple and cook for a further few minutes, then work in the curry powder and flour.
Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, and stir until smooth.
Put in the rabbit... - 40.64
Remove the bones from the rabbit and cut the meat into pieces.
Place in a bowl with the halved shallots, the peppercorns, vinegar and bay leaves and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade and pat dry with... - 40.5182
Order rabbit drawn, cleaned, and cut up.
Wash and place in a kettle with the onions, bay leaf, celery, salt, pepper, and boiling water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer for 2 hrs or until rabbit is nearly tender.
Then add carrots, potatoes, and... - 40.4456
Rabbit With Rosemary
Fry the onion gently in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
Add the rabbit joints and brown evenly on all sides.
Add the chicken stock, white wine, mustard and rosemary.
Season to taste.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until the rabbit is just tender.
Remove the... - 40.4053
Smoked Rabbit With Chanterelle Mushroom Sauce Over Fettucine
In a large baking pan marinate the rabbits in the oil, vinegar, and spices.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning the rabbits a couple of times while they marinate.
Remove the rabbits from the marinade and place them in a hot smoker.
Smoke for 45 minutes, turning... - 39.1198
Salt Cured Rabbit
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Combine salt, allspice, cayenne, black pepper, bay leaves, and thyme.
In a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel bowl, coat rabbit with blended seasonings; cover and refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours.
Thoroughly rinse rabbit under cold... - 38.2017
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Sprinkle rabbit generously with the salt and pepper.
Place rabbit pieces in large kettle or Dutch oven; add 2 cups water.
Stir in the sliced onions, bacon, rosemary, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and reduce heat; simmer for 45 minutes.
Stir in the... - 38.1462
Fry the vegetables and bacon in the fat for a few minutes, without browning.
Add the flour and mix well.
Add the stock and stir until it boils.
Boil for at least 10 minutes.
Cut the meat off the bone and dice it.
Season the sauce well, add the meat, and heat... - 37.7943
English Welsh Rabbit
Combine cream and cheese in top of double boiler.
Add salt, cayenne and mustard.
Cook over hot water (not boiling) until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Gradually add some of the hot sauce to egg, stir well and return to double boiler.
Cook for 1 or... - 36.0211
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together mayonnaise, flour, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in beer until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until thick; do not boil.
Stir in... - 35.8058
Wisconsin Cheese Rabbit
Melt butter in top pan of chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese and heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in beer mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring frequently. - 35.4077
Disjoint rabbit; brown in shortening in skillet.
Add onion, celery, tomato paste, wine and seasonings.
Simmer for 1 hour or until rabbit is tender.
Add vinegar; simmer for 5 minutes longer. - 34.7704
Have rabbit drawn, cleaned and cut up for frying.
Combine flour, 3 teasp salt, and pepper.
Dredge rabbit pieces with this mixture until well coated.
Heat bacon drippings in skillet; add rabbit, and saute until golden brown on all sides.
Remove from skillet;... - 34.4192
Georgia Rabbit And Oyster Gumbo
1. Put rabbit and stock in a large pot and simmer for an hour, skimming occasionally. Remove rabbit with a slotted spoon and let cool. Keep stock warm. When rabbit pieces are cool enough to handle, bone rabbit and reserve meat. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a... - 33.7583
1) In a double boiler or a chafing dish over gently simmering water, heat the butter, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne for about 7-10 minutes.
2) Gradually add the cheese, stir continuously until smooth and thickened, then turn off the... - 33.1275
Melt the fat in the top of a double boiler.
Add the cornstarch, stir until smooth, then add the milk gradually and cook, stirring until thick and smooth.
Add the cheese and stir until it is melted.
Next add all of the seasonings and serve at once on crackers... - 31.121
Bake corn bread according to package directions.
Combine soup, milk, and Tabasco.
Heat slowly, stirring frequently, until hot.
Add olives; heat just to boiling.
Cut hot corn bread in squares; split in half and spoon rabbit over.
Pass extra corn-bread squares... - 30.8086
Rabbit With Thyme And Mustard
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add rabbit and cook, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
2. Add mustard, stock, wine and thyme to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 28.5449
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Melt the cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add the cream gradually, stirring constantly.
Add the seasonings and, when very hot, pour on toast. - 27.306