- » Boiled Potato Wedge
Boiled Potato Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled potato wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled potato wedge recipes.
Barbecued Garlic Potato Wedges
1) In a large pan, par-boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes. Drain and place under cold water, again drain them thoroughly.
2) When the potatoes are cold, cut them with the skins into thick wedges.
3) In a small pan, heat the oil... - 43.0207
Boiled Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, keep potatoes and add enough water to cover the potatoes.
2. Bring the potatoes to a boil and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 15- 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
4. Drain and let them cool.
5. Peel the... - 45.6685
Boiled New Potatoes With Salsa
1) Chop the onions coarsely.
2) Cut half lime into wedges and squeeze the remaining half to get 1 teaspoon of juice.
3) Discard the seeds from jalapeno and cut into quarters.
4) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
5) Cut the potatoes in... - 44.7796
New England Boiled Dinner
New England boiled dinner is best served as a Sunday special meal. It is a main dish which never fails to impress. - 46.6315
Hot German Potato Salad
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour off drippings, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Add potato slices and seasoned sauce mix to skillet; stir in water.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender,... - 38.186
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.6114
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
German Style Potato And Sausage Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender; drain well. Peel (if desired) and slice. In large bowl, sprinkle warm potatoes with vinegar; stir in dill pickle, parsley and onion. Let cool.
Remove any loose papery layers from garlic head.... - 34.3502
New Potato Salad With Fennel
1. Cut off and discard upper stalks from fennel bulbs. Remove tough outer layer of bulbs; cut off a thin slice from base. Cut fennel bulbs into thin wedges. In a covered large pot cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 7 minutes; add fennel wedges and... - 36.0277
Candied Sweet Potatoes With Apples
Place sweet potatoes in a 2-quart square baking dish.
Core unpeeled apple and cut into 12 wedges.
In a small saucepan combine apple wedges, brown sugar, water, butter, and cinnamon; bring to boiling over medium heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 5... - 28.7004
Curried Lentils And Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut each into 6 wedges.
3. In a 12- to 14-inch frying pan, combine potatoes, tomatoes, lentils, broth, and curry powder. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring... - 30.6593
Lemony Artichoke And Potato Soup
1. Fill a large bowl with water and squeeze the lemon halves into it. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, trim the base, removing the stem and trimming the tough outer leaves beneath the heart. Cut off the top two-thirds of the leaves, leaving only the heart.... - 28.0537
Mashed Potato Cakes With Olives And Capers
Peel the potato, cut it into 3/4-inch pieces, and on a rack in a saucepan steam it over boiling water, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it is very tender.
Let the potato cool for 5 minutes, in a bowl mash it, and stir in the capers, the olives, the egg,... - 29.3609
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soap
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add broth, russet potatoes, chopped onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 45.9994
Greek New Potato Skewers
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
In bowl, stir together oil, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes; add potatoes, tomatoes and green pepper, stirring to coat evenly.
Alternating vegetables,... - 32.4913
Bell Pepper And Potato Tagine Over Couscous
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through potatoes), cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peppers, salt, and chickpeas, saute 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and water. Bring to a boil, partially cover,... - 31.7786