- » Boiled Picnic Shoulder
Boiled Picnic Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled picnic shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled picnic shoulder recipes.
Simmered Smoked Picnic Shoulder With Currant Mustard Sauce
Put pork in kettle and cover with water; bring to boil and simmer, covered, for about 3 1/2 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients in small saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until jelly is melted and ingredients are blended.
Serve with the pork. - 28.7405
You May Also Like!
Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 10-cup deep baking dish.
Brown lamb slowly, about half at a time, in bacon drippings; drain all drippings from pan.
Return all meat to pan; cover.
Cook slowly for 15... - 38.2608
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3
2. In a pan, cover the bacon (smoked shoulder roll) with water and bring slowly to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to soak for 3 hours.
4. Remove the rind, fat and any gristle... - 45.3232
Smoked Pork Shoulder Orloff
1. The day before serving, place pork shoulder, water, onion and pickling spices in a large kettle. Slowly bring to boiling; lower the heat; cover. Simmer for 2 hours. Remove from the heat. Cool completely in cooking liquid.
2. The next day, prepare stuffing:... - 34.1696
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 38.7161
Mock Wild Boar
Arrange the pork in a deep dish that closely fits the meat.
Add all remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
Leave overnight or at least 6 hours, turning the meat 3 or 4 times.
Lift into a small roast pan.
Heat marinade to a boil and strain.
Reserve until... - 36.1349
Cover pork shoulder with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer slowly for 1 hour.
Fit hocks around the shoulder and add all remaining ingredients except parsley.
Cover and simmer until hocks are very tender.
Cool meat in the stock to... - 38.5577
Smoked Pork Dinner
Place meat in Dutch oven; cover with water.
Add onion, celery, garlic powder, and bay leaf.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer till almost tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add Brussels... - 33.3267
Braised Pork With Chestnuts
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
Place it in a large heavy kettle, fat side down.
Add 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of water and place over medium heat.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Uncover the meat and continue cooking until all of the liquid has evaporated... - 39.6509
Old Fashioned Pork Liver Pudding
Put veal shank, water, bay leaf, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, celery, chopped onion, carrot, and salt and pepper to taste in kettle.
Bring to boil and boil until liquid is reduced to 3 cups.
Force liver, shoulder, and onion through food... - 46.6696
Country Pork And Black Eyed Peas
1 Pick over peas and then rinse.
2 In a medium-size bowl, put the peas. Add water to cover and let stand overnight; drain.
3 In a kettle,place pork and add water to cover. Heat to boiling,cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4 Add peas to... - 33.7972