- » Boiled Peanut
Boiled Peanut Recipes
Boiled peanut is a popular snack from the Southern American cuisine. Semi-mature or green peanuts are best suited for boiling as they impart the best flavors on being boiled. The mature ones are not recommended for ... More »
Lady Kook's Old Fashion Peanut Brittle
1. Grease the baking sheet with the butter.
2. In a saucepan add in the sugar, corn syrup and water. Boil on medium – high heat, dissolve to liquid. Boil until the temperature reaches 250 degrees F.
3. Pour in the vanilla extract,... - 99.1292
Southern Boiled Peanuts
1. Prepare the brine with salt and enough water and soak the peanuts in brine water. This means that for every pound of peanuts, you add a quarter cup of salt to the water and soak for between 12-24 hours.
2. Drain off the brine water... - 97.7496
Boiled Whole Peanuts
If you don’t believe Boiled Whole Peanuts are delicious, you must watch this video. Dave's video on this recipe will surely push you to the kitchen and boil some peanuts. His recipe is technically sound, for he simmers his peanuts for hours to make sure... - 94.8791
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 48.7967
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 46.978
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 46.7839
Creamy Peanut Butter Soup
1. In a 1-quart nonstick saucepan, place the onions and the garlic and simmer on low heat till the onion is cooked through.
2. Add flour to the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes or longer
3. Add broth to the pan and mix again. Add water to the... - 46.2254
Do try out this scrumptious Peanut Divinity recipe. I love peanuts, and this is always swell-stocked at home! It is an effortless recipe, but results in a mouthwatering snack. Flavored with vanilla, this recipe includes loads of peanuts! A delicious sweet... - 45.5079
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, syrup, water and salt together.
2. Add peanuts to the mixture as soon as it comes to a full boil.
3. Heat the mixture until nuts snap and syrup begins to turn color.
4. Further, add butter and vanilla.
5. Cook over low... - 45.2822
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix margarine, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2.Put rice cereal and stir the mixture well and then shape it into balls of 1 inch size.
3.Take a double broiler and mix choclote morsels with parafin in its top and place the broiler on... - 44.8335
First Layer: Combine peanut butter and all chips in saucepan.
Heat over low heat stirring often until smooth.
Spread 1/2 mixture over ungreased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
Chill until firm.
Keep second 1/2 mixture for third layer.
Second Layer: Measure... - 44.7027
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.4339
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 44.2171
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 44.1874
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.4558
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 43.0674
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 43.0323
1. Take a heavy bottomed, large pan. Add sugar and water along with glucose and syrup.
2. Place on low heat and dissolve sugar.
3. Gently boil the syrup till a candy thermometer shows 300°F.
4. Mix in butter along with de-skinned, warmed nuts and... - 42.6236
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 42.3149
Apricot And Peanut Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put the breadcrumbs with the apricots, peanuts and parsley.
2 In a pan, melt the butter.
3 Add in the onion and fry gently until soft.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan
5 Combine with the breadcrumbs and the grated... - 42.1168
Combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and cook 3 minutes.
Uncover, add the peanuts, and cook without stirring to the soft-crack stage, 280 degrees.
Add the salt and the butter, and continue cooking and... - 42.0887
Tofu Peanut Balls With Sweet N Sour Sauce
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1 tablespoon... - 41.6386
1) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the corn syrup, sugar and water over moderate heat. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Once the syrup starts to boil, add the butter.
3) Cook the mixture, frequently stirring, till the candy... - 41.4685
Crunchy Peanut Brittle
Combine sugars, corn syrup, and water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, to 300°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water becomes very brittle.
Remove from heat; add salt,... - 40.7537
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Well grease a square 8-inch tin with butter or oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. Place pan on a medium flame.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Bring liquid to a boil.
6.... - 40.193
Grease large baking sheet with sides and set aside.
Put sugar, syrup and water into large heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring often, to soft ball stage, 235°F (112°C).
In ice water it forms a ball which flattens... - 39.9049
Warm peanuts in a large, heavy skillet over low heat 5-7 minutes, shaking skillet occasionally; keep warm while making brittle.
Mix sugar, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Set over high heat and heat, stirring, until... - 39.54
Peanut Buttery Cereal
1) Arrange a double boiler.
2) In a pan, combine milk powder, water and salt. ... - 39.5273
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 38.9824
Orange Peanut Brittle
1) Take a heavy Dutch oven and mix the peanuts, sugar and corn syrup in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft crack stage of 290° is reached.
3) Remove from the flame and stir in the orange rind along with the... - 38.9454
Corn Peanut Chowder
1. In a saucepan boil water and add soup mix, onion, and salt
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender.
3. Stir in milk, corn, and peanut butter; heat through.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual... - 38.4522
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and herb salt in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in broiler pan and brush with oil mixture.
Broil chicken, turning once or twice, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients... - 38.3061
In 3-quart saucepan brown meat and onion in hot shortening.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Add tomatoes and peanuts.
Blend evaporated milk with... - 38.279
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.2353
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 38.194
Salted Peanut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 325°F
2. On a baking tray, spread the peanuts
3. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and place it over a low flame to dissolve the sugar
4. When the sugar dissolves, allow to come to a boil amd... - 38.1913
Boiled Peanut Recipes By Category