- » Boiled Peanut
Boiled Peanut Recipes
Boiled peanut is a popular snack from the Southern American cuisine. Semi-mature or green peanuts are best suited for boiling as they impart the best flavors on being boiled. The mature ones are not recommended for ... More »
Simple Peanut Sweet
Simple Peanut Sweet is actually called chikki in India. The Chef shows how to make peanut chikki so nicely and patiently. This is a nice and tasty sweet dish. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 121.664
Traditional Chewy Peanut Squares
This holiday, take a break from the standard pies and puds and cook up a chewy peanut treat. Betty's version of chewy peanut cookies is really decadent and simple. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make perfect peanut squares easily and effortlessly. - 103.131
Party Special Peanut Brittle
For an appetizer that wows, try making this tasty peanut brittle. It's so easy, effortless and economical that you mind preparing an extra batch for your guests. It perfectly complements all party drinks and sides and makes for quite an indulgent treat.... - 99.7471
Lady Kook's Old Fashion Peanut Brittle
1. Grease the baking sheet with the butter.
2. In a saucepan add in the sugar, corn syrup and water. Boil on medium – high heat, dissolve to liquid. Boil until the temperature reaches 250 degrees F.
3. Pour in the vanilla extract,... - 97.5716
Southern Boiled Peanuts
1. Prepare the brine with salt and enough water and soak the peanuts in brine water. This means that for every pound of peanuts, you add a quarter cup of salt to the water and soak for between 12-24 hours.
2. Drain off the brine water... - 96.0765
Boiled Whole Peanuts
If you don’t believe Boiled Whole Peanuts are delicious, you must watch this video. Dave's video on this recipe will surely push you to the kitchen and boil some peanuts. His recipe is technically sound, for he simmers his peanuts for hours to make sure... - 94.967
Boiled Peanuts-perfect Summer Snack
Perfect beach snack !!! Watch this video to prepare a handy snack for summer picnic at the beach. The peanuts are boiled in salted water to make it more delicious. It emits an aroma that reminds you of the warm season. - 86.193
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish
Are you on a lookout for a yummy recipe to prepare this weekend? Try this wonderful Peanut Soup with Smoked Fish . Watch the chef demonstrate how to get started. Try it now! - 56.7432
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 49.484
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 46.6585
First Layer: Combine peanut butter and all chips in saucepan.
Heat over low heat stirring often until smooth.
Spread 1/2 mixture over ungreased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
Chill until firm.
Keep second 1/2 mixture for third layer.
Second Layer: Measure... - 46.4894
Creamy Peanut Butter Soup
1. In a 1-quart nonstick saucepan, place the onions and the garlic and simmer on low heat till the onion is cooked through.
2. Add flour to the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes or longer
3. Add broth to the pan and mix again. Add water to the... - 46.4742
Do try out this scrumptious Peanut Divinity recipe. I love peanuts, and this is always swell-stocked at home! It is an effortless recipe, but results in a mouthwatering snack. Flavored with vanilla, this recipe includes loads of peanuts! A delicious sweet... - 45.73
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 45.6866
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 45.589
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, syrup, water and salt together.
2. Add peanuts to the mixture as soon as it comes to a full boil.
3. Heat the mixture until nuts snap and syrup begins to turn color.
4. Further, add butter and vanilla.
5. Cook over low... - 45.4173
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix margarine, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2.Put rice cereal and stir the mixture well and then shape it into balls of 1 inch size.
3.Take a double broiler and mix choclote morsels with parafin in its top and place the broiler on... - 45.3513
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 45.2505
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 45.0398
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.6152
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 44.0807
Tofu Peanut Balls With Sweet N Sour Sauce
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1 tablespoon... - 43.6662
Apricot And Peanut Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put the breadcrumbs with the apricots, peanuts and parsley.
2 In a pan, melt the butter.
3 Add in the onion and fry gently until soft.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan
5 Combine with the breadcrumbs and the grated... - 43.4036
Combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and cook 3 minutes.
Uncover, add the peanuts, and cook without stirring to the soft-crack stage, 280 degrees.
Add the salt and the butter, and continue cooking and... - 43.0652
1. Take a heavy bottomed, large pan. Add sugar and water along with glucose and syrup.
2. Place on low heat and dissolve sugar.
3. Gently boil the syrup till a candy thermometer shows 300°F.
4. Mix in butter along with de-skinned, warmed nuts and... - 42.9456
Crackle Peanut Brittle
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and water in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Set pan over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; cover tightly and boil mixture gently 5 minutes.
Uncover and set candy thermometer in place.
Cook,... - 41.861
My wife likes this Peanut Brittle recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Brittle to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Peanut... - 41.5702
Creamy Peanut Soup
Creamy Peanut Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Creamy Peanut Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.4174
Peanut Buttery Cereal
1) Arrange a double boiler.
2) In a pan, combine milk powder, water and salt. ... - 41.3644
1) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the corn syrup, sugar and water over moderate heat. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Once the syrup starts to boil, add the butter.
3) Cook the mixture, frequently stirring, till the candy... - 41.2194
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 41.0071
Brown Sugar Peanut Brittle
Butter two baking sheets and sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
In the saucepan combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, water, butter or margarine, and salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan.
Cook,... - 40.898
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and herb salt in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in broiler pan and brush with oil mixture.
Broil chicken, turning once or twice, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients... - 40.8232
Creamy Peanut Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds and peanuts in a wok over low heat until golden.
Remove from wok with a large spoon and place in blender.
Add 2 cups water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Strain mixture through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a large... - 40.746
Salted Peanut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 325°F
2. On a baking tray, spread the peanuts
3. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and place it over a low flame to dissolve the sugar
4. When the sugar dissolves, allow to come to a boil amd... - 40.2408
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 39.9137
Crunchy Peanut Brittle
Combine sugars, corn syrup, and water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, to 300°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water becomes very brittle.
Remove from heat; add salt,... - 39.8848
Grease large baking sheet with sides and set aside.
Put sugar, syrup and water into large heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring often, to soft ball stage, 235°F (112°C).
In ice water it forms a ball which flattens... - 39.8287
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Well grease a square 8-inch tin with butter or oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. Place pan on a medium flame.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Bring liquid to a boil.
6.... - 39.6685
Warm peanuts in a large, heavy skillet over low heat 5-7 minutes, shaking skillet occasionally; keep warm while making brittle.
Mix sugar, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Set over high heat and heat, stirring, until... - 39.425
Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the water and cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
Add the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes and chili oil and whisk until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking... - 38.6316
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.5948
Orange Peanut Brittle
1) Take a heavy Dutch oven and mix the peanuts, sugar and corn syrup in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft crack stage of 290° is reached.
3) Remove from the flame and stir in the orange rind along with the... - 38.355
Cold Peanut Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta 8 minutes, or according to the package directions until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta in a colander, rinse it under cold running water and set aside in the colander to drain again.
3. Meanwhile, for the... - 38.1826
Curried Carrot Peanut Soup
Slice carrots; put in a 4 to 5-quart pan with 3 cups of the broth.
Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer rapidly over medium-high heat until carrots are very tender when pierced, 25 to 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Whirl carrots in a blender or food... - 38.098
Peanut, Tofu And Sesame Soup
Spread the cooked peanuts on a large cutting board and chop them coarsely. Set aside.
Using a small amount of oil, saute the tofu cubes with the celery, onions, and mushrooms. The tofu should brown lightly and the onions should be golden.
Combine the... - 38.0486
Linguine And Broccoli With Peanut Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar, and blend until smooth. Gradually beat in the chicken broth until smooth.
3 Cut the broccoli and bell pepper... - 37.9702
In 3-quart saucepan brown meat and onion in hot shortening.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Add tomatoes and peanuts.
Blend evaporated milk with... - 37.8855
Buttery Peanut Brittle
Heat and stir sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup water in large, heavy skillet till sugar dissolves. (Electric skillet 250°.)
When syrup boils, blend in butter.
Stir often after 230° on candy thermometer; add nuts at 280°.
Stir constantly to hard-crack stage... - 37.6416
Peanut Chocolate Sauce
1 Into a saucepan, empty the package contents
2 Gradually add in water, mixing until smooth.
3 Add in corn syrup and salt, mixing well.
4 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
5 Remove from the heat and add... - 37.1377
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
Corn Peanut Chowder
1. In a saucepan boil water and add soup mix, onion, and salt
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender.
3. Stir in milk, corn, and peanut butter; heat through.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual... - 37.0342
Cavalier Peanut Soup
Melt the butter in a gallon-size pot, add the peanut butter and stir 3 minutes.
Add flour and stir until golden brown.
Add chicken broth, season with salt to taste.
Add chicken baze.
Cook 25 minutes at a slow boiling point.
Add hot coffee-cream and 1... - 36.9288
Indonesian Pork And Peanut Sate
1. Place the rice in a large saucepan, and cover with 900 ml / 17 pints / 3 1/4 cups of boiling salted water, stir and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. Switch off the heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
2. Slice the... - 36.7708
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients except for the broth and chili oil. Blend well.
2) Add the chicken broth and chili oil very gradually and blend thoroughly.
3) Put the mixture in a saucepan and heat it to a low boil.
4) Take... - 36.6883
Rice Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Heat 2 quarts water to boiling.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Break noodles in half and pull apart slightly while dropping into boiling water.
Cook uncovered 1 minute; drain.
Rinse in... - 36.5047
Melt the butter in a soup pot or dutch oven; saute the onions and celery until they are soft. Stir in the whole wheat flour and cook for about 1 minute. Add the stock, celery seed, and salt.
Bring the mixture to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer about 25... - 36.2295
Peanut Butter Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and combine in it peanut butter, oil, and red pepper.
2. Cook the ingredients against medium heat and with constant stirring until a smooth paste is formed with all these ingredients.
3. Remove from heat and add rest of the... - 36.1837
Thinly slice onion.
Saute onion and garlic in butter until transparent, add sambal oelek.
Reduce heat, stir well.
Add water, then peanut butter, bring slowly to boil.
Continue stirring until mixture becomes smooth.
Season with soy sauce, sugar and lemon.... - 35.5627
1. Take a saucepan; add butter and sautÃ© onion and celery until they turn soft.
2. Stir in peanut butter and soup until they turn smooth.
3. Blend in milk and boil, by stirring at occasional intervals.
4. Serve after garnishing with... - 35.3971
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes
Combine water, sugar, corn syrup, salt and chocolate cut into bits.
Place over moderate heat and boil slowly for 3 minutes.
Stir to blend the chocolate evenly and thoroughly.
Remove from heat, add vanilla and peanut butter and stir to blend.
Serve hot or cold... - 34.8595
Prepare in a 3-quart saucepan: Sugar, white Karo, water; set aside.
Measure into a small dish the baking soda, salt and butter.
With heavy-duty aluminum foil, make a tray about 25 inches long, turn up about 1 inch on each side and butter the bottom of the... - 34.8316
1. In a shallow bowl, beat vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the oil, soy sauce, and sugar until blended. Add tofu and mix gently. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) water to a boil over... - 34.8313
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Combine water, sugar, chocolate, corn syrup, and salt in mediumsaucepan.
Bring to a boil over mediumheat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter and... - 34.73
Coconut Peanut Dressing
Place coconut in blender container; add 1 cup water.
Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling,... - 34.725
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
Put the sugar, water, syrup and glucose into a pan.
Stir over gentle heat until sugar has dissolved then boil to 300°F.
Add butter, peanuts and essence.
Stir until butter has melted then add bicarbonate.
Pour on to a well oiled slab.
Roll out at once with... - 34.5359
Plantation Peanut Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Stir in the tomato sauce, thyme, pepper, nutmeg, broth, peanut butter, and milk. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 34.2786
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Beef & Peanut Casserole
Heat oil in a wok until just smoking, then stir-fry steak and onion for 5 mins, or until meat is brown and sealed.
Add stock, peanuts, tomatoes, chilli powder and turmeric, season and mix well.
Bring to boil, reduce to a simmer, then cover with lid or foil... - 33.6222
In a small saucepan combine water, rice, pars-ley, margarine or butter, peanut butter, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce the heat, then simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; do not lift the cover.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in peanuts.
Let stand,... - 33.5251
Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine syrup and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Working quickly, pour peanut butter mixture over cereal; toss lightly to coat.
Drop... - 33.3958
A Cold Morning For Hot Peanut Cereal
Start heating the water and salt. Stir in the flour, peanut meal, and grits using a wire whisk to stir the mixture smooth. Add the raisins and honey.
While you are adding ingredients to the heated water the mixture will come to a boil. Turn the heat down... - 32.894
Hot Rye And Peanut Cereal
Bring water to boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
Stir rye into boiling water.
Add peanut flour, salt and raisins and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the rye is tender.
Add honey, molasses, wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Serve warm, with milk. - 32.8174
Peanut Butter Bars
Heat and stir sugar, syrup, and peanut butter in a very large saucepan over moderate heat until mixture boils.
Off heat mix in remaining ingredients.
Pack into a well-greased 9"x13"x2" baking pan and cool.
Cut into bars. - 32.7887
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Squash Peanut Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine the squash with 2 1/2 cups broth and the milk, peanut butter, and cumin. Stir often over high heat until squash is thawed and mixture boils, 15 to 18 minutes. Add more broth to thin soup to desired consistency.
2. Meanwhile,... - 32.0257
1. Butter 2 large cookie sheets.
2. Combine sugar, water and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil mixture without stirring until candy thermometer registers 270°. (Syrup forms hard, but not... - 31.5984
Mix sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to rolling boil; boil 3 min, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in oats and peanuts.
Drop by scant tablespoonfuls on waxed paper.
Let stand until set. - 31.5351
Slow Cooked Sweet Peanut Soup
Rinse peanuts in cold water.
Place rinsed peanuts and 10 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until peanuts are very tender.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a boil uncovered over medium heat.
When sugar has... - 31.2952
Double Peanut Clusters
Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over moderately low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat, add peanut butter, and blend until smooth.
Quickly mix in remaining ingredients, then drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper, or cool until easy... - 31.017
Oriental Spaghetti With Cucumber And Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender blend the peanut butter, the soy sauce, the lemon juice, the garlic, the red pepper flakes, the sugar, and 1/4 cup hot water until the sauce is smooth.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the spaghetti until it is just tender, drain it in a... - 30.9133
Chicken With Peanut Sauce For One
In measuring cup, stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and hot pepper flakes.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, garlic and ginger, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer... - 30.2606
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, mix together chocolate, milk and sugar; bring the mixture to a boil with constant stirring.
2. In a bowl, take peanut butter and gradually stir in warm chocolate mixture.
3. Serve warm Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce over... - 29.8767
Basic Noodles And Peanut Soup
I tasted one of its kind from my Chinese friend's place the other day and instantly fell in love with the Basic Noodles n Soup. Updating myself with a few tips from her, I ventured into this Basic Noodles n Soup. It was simply great! - 29.7102
Cream Of Peanut Soup
In a small skillet, melt butter; add onion and saute until golden.
Add flour to make a roux and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
Pour a small amount of hot milk into roux, and stir until blended.
Add roux to... - 29.5444
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In a food processor, whirl peanuts, garlic, chili, galangal, and sugar until finely ground.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, combine peanut mixture, coconut milk, and sweet soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 29.2342
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 28.9323
Peanut Popcorn Balls
In small nonstick saucepan combine sugar, syrup, and vinegar; stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 2 minutes.
Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine.
Place popcorn and peanuts in flameproof bowl and set over lowest... - 28.2584
Baked Peanut Brittle
• Butter two large baking sheets; set baking sheets aside. Butter the sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and the 1/4 cup butter or margarine. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a... - 27.545
Danyachi Amti is generally prepared during fast.This is a very simple maharashtrian recipe. This dish goes well with sabudana khichadi. - 27.5415
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
Cool to room temperature. - 26.6789
Boiled Peanut Recipes By Category