- » Boiled Mushroom
Boiled Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled mushroom recipes.
Mushroom Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce
In this part 1 of the video the chef shows us how to prepare mushroom ravioli with its sauce. Do check the other 2 videos for cheese and sweet potato ravioli. - 124.025
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 120.313
1. In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, onions, leeks, and celery and cook until tender.
2. Stir in thyme and mushrooms and cook.
3. Add vegetables stalk or chicken stalk and season with salt and pepper. Cover the... - 119.895
Mushroom gravy as a side for you? Try out this great recipe for a great low cal, dairy free mushroom gravy. A super easy dish which takes only a few minutes to prepare. The gravy goes great over rice. Watch the video to learn how to do it. - 119.546
Nostalgic Mushroom Pasta
Fit Foodie Graziella Baratta re-creates a dish she discovered in Orvieto, Italy, where she fell in love with mushrooms! - 119.45
Butternut Squash Soup With Girolles Mushroom And Scallops
If you are craving for some exotic meal, this video is a must watch for you. See how our chef makes superb butternut squash soup along with girolles and scallops. Juicy scallops are griddled and enhanced with a touch of lemon and served with stir fried... - 119.414
It’s the time of the festivals and if its polish, then here's bringing a plateful of these little stuffed pierogi parcels. Let Ken show you how in this video. - 117.201
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 115.055
Wild Mushroom Soup
Wild mushroom soup is a savory starter that can be prepared in one day advance. For making this soup, you can use any kind of wild mushrooms such as shiitake, or portabello. Just add little cream to the soup at the end of the cooking and make your soup super... - 107.689
Homemade Mushroom Soup
Feeding a crowd? What better way to treat them then flavorful mushroom soup. A perfect combo of nutrition, flavor and texture, this yummy soup is quite a cinch to make. Enjoy a delicious bowl of mushroom soup at home with this easy-to-make recipe by Greg... - 105.206
Matsutake Gohan Bimbo
There’s a famous mushroom in Japan called matsutake. A common thing to make with matsutake is matsutake gohan. Matsutake is very expensive so I’ve never actually bought it, but thanks to my active imagination, I have created a special dish called... - 103.695
Spicy Beef Mushroom
Do you love eating mushrooms and what better when combined with beef? Take a look at this video, where the lady chef showcases simple instructions to make spicy beef mushroom combined with a couple of basic ingredients right from your pantry. Perfect for... - 103.05
Beef Lengua With Mushroom And Peas
Planning a family get-together and want to make something different? Then take a look at this amazing beef lengua recipe. In this video the chef shows simple directives to make a mouth watering beef lengua with mushrooms, green peas and basil. Try this and be... - 102.47
Easy Mushroom Soup
Mushrooms are versatile and good in any kind of preparation with vegetables, meats and spices. Here is a recipe to make Mushroom Soup using different kinds of mushrooms and some simple common seasonings. Good to please guests! - 102.314
Mushroom Ravioli With Cream Sauce
If you love fresh pasta and mushroom, you must try this Mushroom Ravioli with Cream Sauce. It is an art to make such beautiful pasta. But don't worry the shapes doesn't matter that much in home- cooking. Make sure you cook it right. Bon Appétit! - 101.893
If you like mushroom, then this mushroom soup is just perfect for you. It is quite healthy, if it is made at home. This gourmet recipe is classy yet simple. Check out the video for more recipe instructions. - 99.7706
Tasty Red Lentil And Mushroom Soup
In a mood of making a soup, then you must check this out. The Chef shows how to make this healthy soup. It's really delicious and easy to make. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 99.0647
Mushroom And Tomato Wheat Pasta
If you are in the mood to have pasta, then chef Billy has got the right recipe for you. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mushroom and Tomato Wheat Pasta. Serve with garlic bread, if desired. - 97.4124
Aarsi's Ultimate Pasta With Spinach And Mushroom (part 1)
Pasta recipes are numerous and distinct to the makers creativity and here is one such recipe. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Pasta with Spinach and Cremini Mushrooms in a sauce. Watch the following video for further steps. - 96.0486
Delicious Mushroom Ravioli
For all the Italian food lovers, here is a superb Mushroom Ravioli! Don't worry, it is not as complicated as you may assume. And you wont even need a pasta machine for this recipe. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 87.9818
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.3679
Planning to host an Italian lunch and confused about the menu? Watch this video to learn a great Mushroom Risotto recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a main dish. Try it today and don not forget to share i with your friends too. - 84.6535
Homemade Low Carb Mushroom Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a bowl full of healthy and tasty soup? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a homemade low carb mushroom soup recipe. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 80.7875
Chunky Mushroom And Barley Soup
Bring medium size saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the barley, adjust the heat down, and simmer, covered, until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Melt 5 tablespoons of butter and oil in a large, heavy saucepan just until the butter foams.
Add the... - 48.7895
1) In a saucepan heat butter. Saute onion and mushrooms until soft.
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 54 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back vermicelli into the pot.
5) Stir... - 48.6654
The Mushroom Puree is a yummy vegetable dish that has an exquisite flavor. The Mushroom Puree is remarkably easy to prepare and very addictive. Try this Mushroom Puree recipe! - 48.4481
Celery Potato And Mushroom Soup
1)To remove all grit wash oyster mushrooms in water 2-3 times.
2)Soak mushroom in 1 1/2 cups hot... - 48.3214
Button Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp cloth and trim the stalks near the caps.
2. Make shallow incision in skins of the tomatoes and keep aside in a basin.
3. Add enough boiling water to cover and let it stand 1 minute.
4. Drain and peel the skins.
5.... - 48.256
1. Trim bacon and chop.
2. Peel onion and carrots; chop finely.
3. Wash and quarter the tomatoes.
4. Cut the ham into thin strips.
5. Slice the mushrooms.
6. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the bacon rasher; stir and cook until the... - 48.1921
Mushroom Soup Javanese
1. Chill the broth in freezer until the fat rises to the surface to whisk out the fat from the broth.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of cornstarch paste by mixing 1 tablespoon water.
3. In a medium size saucepan, mix together mushrooms,... - 47.5762
Sweetbreads With Chestnuts & Mushrooms
Soak the sweetbreads for at least 4 hours in cold water, changing it every hour and adding a little salt to encourage the final traces of blood to float free.
Put the sweetbreads into a saucepan with a squeeze of lemon juice and bring slowly to the boil,... - 47.3691
Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1)Blanch washed and stemmed spinach in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
2) Drain reserving cooking liquid and refresh spinach in cold water.
3) Squeeze out as much water as possible and finely chop.
4)Chop mushroom stems and slice caps, keeping... - 47.0816
Fumee De Cepes
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C / 400° F / Gas Mark 6.
2. In a large ovenproof dish, tip in the tomatoes, mirepoix, garlic, herbs and dried cepes.
3. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 200° C / 400° F / Gas Mark and brown the vegetables... - 46.9318
1. Place mushrooms in a pan with enough water to cover. Cook until soft approximately 30 mins. Press through a sieve. There should be about 2 cups of puree.
2. Melt butter, fry onion until transparent, blend in flour. Gradually add milk, place the pan over... - 46.8945
Herbed Mushroom Barley Soup
1.In a large kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add barley
2.Boil it again,reduce heat, cover and simmer for upto 45 minutes till barley is cooked
3.Add the remaining ingredients, except salt,pepper and cayenne pepper
4.Simmer for another... - 46.8844
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.8331
Noodle And Mushroom Ring
Noodle And Mushroom Ring is a delicious appetizer. If you like noodles with eggs and cheese then try this Noodle And Mushroom Ring recipe. - 46.6912
Pumpkin And Porcini Soup
Break up any large pieces of porcini.
Place the porcini in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside to soak.
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Add the garlic, fresh mushrooms,... - 46.6816
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.6114
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
1. In a strainer, place wild mushrooms and rinse them well under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, transfer mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In a medium size saucepan, boil 1 cup of chicken broth and pork.
4. Pour the broth and the pork over... - 46.5804
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 46.5511
Abalone Soup With Chinese Mushroom
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom slice.
3) Trim off the fat from pork and cut the pork in narrow slices.
4) In a bowl toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1... - 46.5236
Steak And Mushroom Pudding
Cut the meat into 2.5-cm (1 -in) pieces and toss it in the seasoned flour.
Put the meat in the pressure cooker with the onion, mushrooms and stock.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Leave the meat... - 46.4907
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.3537
Noodles With Mushroom Zucchini Ragout
Wash and thoroughly rub the zucchini dry.
Wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
Cut in thin strips.
Peel, chop and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the zucchini and mushrooms and stir-fry.
Add the beef broth and boil 8 minutes.
Add the milk... - 46.1524
Wild Rice Mushrooms
In a large saucepan, cook onions in 3 tablespoons melted butter until soft.
Stir in broth, contents of rice and seasoning packets.
Bring to a boil.
Cook over moderate heat until water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
Add ham and set aside.
In a... - 46.1432
Cheese Cannelloni With Double Mushroom Sauce
To make the sauce, soak the dried mushrooms in enough boiling water to cover by 1 inch for 30 minutes.
Drain well, reserving the soaking liquid.
Strain the liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and set aside.
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Cook... - 45.9399
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Wash the chicken and the giblets and set aside till required
2. In a large pan, combine the water, onion and salt and boil well
3. Cover and cook this mixture for one hour on low heat or till the chicken is tender
4. Once the chicken... - 45.9109
Crawfish Mushroom Omelette
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions and cook just... - 45.899
Hearty Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until they have given out all the water content. Raise the heat and reduce the liquid. .
4. Pour in wine and continue to sauté... - 45.7014
Ham & Mushroom Spaghetti
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices evaporate and mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add ham, tomato juice, sage, nutmeg, and cream.
Boil, uncovered, over high heat, stirring... - 45.673
Mushroom Barley Soup
in a 5-quart soup pot, simmer barley in water or stock with bay leaf until soft (about 1 hour).
Add carrots and parsnip and simmer 15 minutes longer.
In a separate skillet, gently saute onions and garlic in oil or butter until wilted.
Add mushrooms and... - 45.6225
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.4237
Cauliflower In Mushroom Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Cauliflower in mushroom sauce recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Cauliflower in mushroom sauce time and again. Even though Cauliflower in mushroom sauce is a Side Dish I relish it... - 45.3484
Clam And Mushroom Soup
Cook leeks, garlic and tarragon in butter, covered, until leeks are soft.
Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Drain clam liquor into a 2-cup measure, adding water to measure 2 cups.
Gradually stir into leek mixture with vermouth and mushroom... - 45.207
Spicy Mushroom And Fresh Coriander Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
Add the chopped spring onions and fry them for 2 minutes before adding the mushrooms, coriander, salt, chilli powder, garlic powder and lemon juice.
Continue to stir-fry for about 3 minutes, then pour in the... - 45.1134
Omelette And Mushroom Soup
1)Boil and chop dry mushroom. Reserve mushrooms and stock.
2)Slice the green mushroom.
3)Slice green onion, chilli, garlic and lemon rind.
4)In a sauce pan, heat sesame oil and stir fry garlic, onion, chilli for 5 minutes.
5)Transfer into stock and... - 45.0633
Hongkong - Mushroom And Coriander Or Spring Onion Soup
Chop mushrooms stems finely.
Cut the caps into thin slices and then cut across three times.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom saucepan add onions and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, coriander powder, cumin powder and continue to stir fry for another 5... - 44.9198
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, and saute until tender.
Add stewed tomatoes and next 9 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes,... - 44.9107
Wild Mushrooms In Yogurt Sauce
Sprinkle the fresh mushrooms with salt.
Let them sit for a few minutes and wipe with a damp cloth.
In Greece mushrooms are very dirty and need soaking in salt water to loosen the dirt, and then a gentle wipe with a kitchen cloth.
Slice if large.
Soak dried... - 44.8327
Beef, Mushroom And Peas Bourguignon
Dredge stew meat in flour.
Conventionally brown in oil on surface unit.
Combine all ingredients except peas, mushrooms and 1/2 cup burgundy.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours, or until meat... - 44.7693
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix all ingredients except mushrooms. Boil the mixture.
2. Simmer the mixture gently for 30 minutes.
3. Strain the Marinade squeezing the juice from vegetables.
4. Return the mixture back to saucepan.
5. Add mushrooms, stir... - 44.742
Griby V Smetana
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) In this, cook the mushrooms for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) To this, add flour. Mix gently.
4) Over medium heat, cook for 5 minutes.
5) Now, add sour cream and lemon juice.
6) Cook this mix for 10 minutes, until... - 44.7193
French Mushroom Soup Using Chicken
This French mushroom soup has subtle herbs that compliment the rich mushroom flavor in this decadent soup. This mushroom soup recipe makes a perfect starter to a luncheon or dinner party. - 44.7082
Hearty Mushroom Chowder
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add cracked wheat; cook until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Stir in bouillon granules.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until crocked... - 44.6549
Mushroom And Barley Soup
Mushroom and Barley Soup have a good taste. The mushrooms, cornstarch and beef broth gives a good impact to the taste of Mushroom and Barley Soup. The Mushroom and Barley Soup can be taken before any main course for a good start. - 44.6366
Mushroom And Turkey Pilaf
1. Boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add salt, saffron and rice.
3. Simmer for 18 minutes, keeping the pan covered till the whole water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
4. Press the cooked rice in a ring mould, well oiled.
5. In the oil fry turkey till it turns... - 44.6325
Wild Mushroom Consomme
Slice 4 ounces fresh mushrooms; set aside.
Coarsely chop remaining 8 ounces fresh mushrooms,- set aside.
Place chicken broth in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add chopped fresh mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, shallots, gingerroot, and salt.
Reduce heat, and... - 44.6082
1. In a non stick pan, put together butter flavouring, vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and water; simmer until garlic is soft.
2. Using a strainer, strain the liquid and cook until it is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Stir in mushrooms and cook... - 44.5844
Mushrooms Au Gratin
1) Wash the mushrooms and pat them dry completely.
2) Cut the mushrooms into 1/4 inch thick slices.
3) Take a pan and heat butter on medium heat.
4) Add the mushrooms and saute for few minutes to make them brown.
5) Cover the pan and... - 44.5656
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Chop half the mushrooms; thinly slice the remaining mushrooms and set aside.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat; add chopped mushrooms, onion, and thyme.
Stir often until the vegetables are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
Mix flour... - 44.5583
Borscht With Mushroom Dumplings
Combine mushrooms with boiling water.
Let soak 2 hours at room temperature.
Simmer, uncovered, till tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Set mushrooms aside.
In large saucepan combine next 7 ingredients.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender,... - 44.263
Mushroom Soup Peasant Style
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in beef broth, tomatoes, Tuscan peppers, marjoram and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine eggs... - 44.2599
Blanquette De Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a pan combine water, salt, onion and cook for about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook mushrooms in till tender, remove and set aside.
4. In the same... - 44.2341
Mushroom And Lentil Soup
1) In a saucepan over medium heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Add the stock, mushrooms, carrots, lentils, rosemary and bay leaf.
3) Bring the onion mixture to a boil.
4) Cover loosely and simmer for 30... - 44.228
Chicken And Broccoli In Mushroom Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray an 11x 7 inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
Steam broccoli spears until tender-crisp, then plunge into ice water to stop cooking.
Drain and blot dry on paper towels.
In a nonstick skillet over medium heat,... - 44.1994
Meat And Mushroom Sauce
Soak dried mushrooms for 30 minutes in enough warm water to cover; squeeze to drain well.
Chop dried mushrooms, discarding stems.
Set dried or canned mushrooms aside.
Cut meat into small cubes.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook meat, onion, celery, carrot,... - 44.1198
1.Clean and slice the mushrooms.
2.In a pat, heat the butter and saute mushrooms at high flame.
4.Once done, remove the pan from heat and put marjoram, nutmeg, lemon, juice, salt and pepper in the pan.
5.Put the pan on... - 44.1016
Granny's Mushroom Kasha
1. Separate the stems of mushrooms.
2. With a damp paper towel, wipe the mushroom caps and cut into quarters.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
4. Saute mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes until... - 43.9857
Wild Mushroom And Sherry Bisque
PREPARE A ROUX by melting the butter in a small, heavy pan, stirring in the flour, and cooking over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture forms a thick paste and has a slight toasty aroma, 4 to 5 minutes.
The roux should not brown.
Set aside to... - 43.9783
Forest Mushroom Pasta
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove pan from heat and whisk in milk.
Return pan to heat and cook,... - 43.9517
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a delicious recipe for any weekday dinner. If you want to come out of your bland diet, this creamy soup can be your savior. I prepared after coming across the recipe in a regular blog. The broccoli puree with diced mushrooms,... - 43.8953
Prawn And Mushroom Risotto
1)Clean and devein the prawns, reserving prawn heads and shells.
2) Wash and drain rice and set aside
MAKING ... - 43.8381
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 43.8352
Spaghetti With Mushroom And Cheese Sauce
1. Wash and soak mushrooms overnight if dry or wipe mushrooms if fresh. Cut into large pieces.
2. Melt butter. Saute finely chopped onions without colouring.
3. Add mushrooms, milk and seasoning. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Make the flour into a... - 43.7964
1. Start by trimming the mushroom stalks, also chop and slice mushroom caps
2. In a pan, melt the butter along with the onion, chopped mushroom stalks and also add the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes
3. In a pan, stir in the stock and... - 43.7888
Shanghai Four Thread Soup
Soak mushroom in hot water until soft, about 20 minutes.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine broth, sherry, ginger, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add pork and chicken; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 4 minutes.
Lift out meats and let cool.
Remove bones,... - 43.7217
Chicken Wrapped Sausages With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Bring large pot of water to boil over high heat.
Add sausages and boil until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Let cool; remove casings.
Carefully wrap 1 chicken piece around each sausage, securing with toothpicks.
Melt 1/3 cup butter in large skillet over... - 43.6654
Tortellini With Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) of the salt on board; make well in center.
Whisk 3 of the eggs, the milk and oil in small bowl; gradually pour into well in flour while mixing with fingertips or a fork to form firm dough.
Knead dough until smooth and... - 43.6431
White Truffle And Mushroom Risotto
Chop the onion and carrots finely and cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
In a large pan, heat 3 tablespoons of the truffle oil.
Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the carrots and garlic and stir for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and cook... - 43.5429
Mushroom, White Wine And Cream
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter with oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until just coloured, 5 minutes.
Add... - 43.5212
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.5044
Mushroom And Red Wine Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Cut the bread in half diagonally. Place the bread triangles on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven and split each bread triangle in half to make 12 triangles and return to the oven... - 43.4968
Beef Mushroom Mix
Cook and stir onions, mushrooms and garlic in margarine in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onions are tender.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon and reserve.
Add oil to Dutch oven.
Mix flour, salt and paprika; coat beef with flour mixture.
Cook... - 43.4772