- » Boiled Mullet
Boiled Mullet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled mullet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled mullet recipes.
Red Mullet With Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is very thick.
Stir in the olives and lemon slices.
Spoon half the sauce into another large frying... - 40.0964
Cream Of Mullet
Wash and soak mullet fillets overnight.
Drain and rinse.
Put fish into a large pot; cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
When water boils, mullet is done.
Remove bones but not skin.
Work fish and skin alternately with a little oil and... - 34.0315
Red Mullet With Shrimps
Cut off the heads of the mullet; peel the cooked shrimps.
Boil the fish-heads, the shells of the shrimps, the sliced onion, the bunch of mixed herbs and seasoning together in a little water and white wine for 1 hour; then strain and poach the mullet in the... - 24.31
Sweet And Sour Mullets
1. Glean and wash the mullets. Remove gills and entrails. Leave the fish intact. Wash twice, apply salt and keep aside. Skin the brinjals and cut into large pieces.
2. Grate the coconut and after grinding it squeeze out the milk with the help of hot water. Do... - 30.6743
Skillet Fried Mullet
1 Clean and wash the mullet and turn in seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil and 4 tablespoons butter in a skillet and cook the mullet gently on both sides until cooked. Arrange in a serving dish and keep hot.3 Split the bananas in two and heat the remainder of the... - 26.752
Turkish Poached Mullet
1) Slice the potatoes into even-sized pieces.
2) In a casserole, heat the oil. Add in the chopped onions, potatoes, carrots and celery. Saute the vegetables for 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
3) Next, add in the garlic, water, salt and pepper. Mix... - 43.5599
Cold Red Mullet A L'orientale
Put the fish in a frying-pan, pour some oil over them, and turn them.
Cover with white wine, add salt, pepper, saffron, spices (coriander seeds if possible) and the tomato puree.
Let it boil for 1 minute, then poach it without boiling for 10 to 12... - 25.5782
Red Mullet Breton Style
1 Preheat the oven to 375Â°F. Prepare the stock from the cube and hot water.
Butter a flameproof dish and place the fillets of fish on it. Add the stock and white wine and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat, then cook for... - 37.0905
1) On a greased rack, place the fish over boiling water, cover and steam for about 10 minutes.
2) Remove fish, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces.
3) Prepare sauce by mixing oil, vinegar, and salt.
4) Stir in paprika, mustard, celery, onion,... - 41.3444
Grey Mullet With Pork
1. Make four diagonal cuts on either side of the fish and rub with a little salt. Place the fish on a large, shallow, heatproof serving dish.
2. Cut the pork into thin strips. Place in a bowl. Drain the soaked mushrooms, remove and discard the stalks and... - 35.4618
Grey Mullet In Wine
1) Rinse the mullet, scale and discard their heads and tails.
2) Pull out the innards. Wash again and slice into pieces of 2 to 3 inches thickness. Sprinkle the mullet with salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add in the chopped... - 43.3058
Warm Red Mullet And Grapefruit Salad
Over a bowl to catch any drips, using a serrated knife, cut off all the rind and pith from the grapefruit.
Cut the fruit into segments between each membrane.
Put the segments to one side and squeeze the membranes to extract the juice.
Dry-fry the bacon in a... - 39.4201
Red Mullet In Vine Leaves
If you are using fresh vine leaves, remove the tough part of the stem, blanch in boiling water for about 4 minutes and drain.
If you are using vine leaves preserved in brine, rinse them in cold water and drain.
Rinse, pat dry and salt and pepper the cavity of... - 42.481
Put the onion, garlic, ginger and chillis into a blender and blend to a puree (add a spoonful or two of thin coconut milk if the mixture is too dry).
Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and stir in half the thin coconut milk and the spices and lemon grass or... - 41.748
Fish In Coconut Milk
1) Finely chop the fish, season with salt.
2) In a non-stick pan heat butter, sautÃ© fish until it gets light brown on both the sides.
3) Add coconut milk and bring to boil, cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Remove from the heat.
5)... - 33.8269
Terrine De Bouillabaisse Christian
Trim the fish, taking care that the monkfish has no sign of any membrane or discoloured flesh.
Cut the monkfish and cod into 5 cm/2 inch-long pieces.
Heat the oil in a large pan and add the fish, celery, onion, fennel, bouquet garni, orange rind, garlic and... - 46.2013
Heat the olive oil in a large pan.
Add the onions, garlic, leeks and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft, but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the tomatoes, fennel seeds, tomato puree, parsley stalks, thyme and... - 45.1416
1. Clean, wash in several rinses of cold water and cut fish.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions; slit green chillies. Make two extracts of coconut milk.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions. Add turmeric and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic,... - 42.9439
Bourride (fish Soup With Garlic Mayonnaise)
1 Peel and chop the onions. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash and dry the herbs. Bring the water to a boil.
2 Put the onions, tomatoes, garlic, grated orange rind and herbs in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Season with salt and... - 40.746
Fish Curry Madras
1. Clean and slice the fish.
2. Grate coconut. Set aside 1 tbsp. for grinding and prepare two extractions of coconut milk with the remaining the first thick (1 cup) and the second thin (2 cups).
3. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine... - 48.3479
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.9406
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into slices.
2. Apply salt and leave aside.
3. Grind chillies, garlic, cumin, and coriander leaves.
4. Grate coconut, add a little,warm water and extract milk.
5. Soak tamarind and squeeze out pulp.
6. Soak jaggery in tamarind... - 46.7538
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 47.2222
Put the tamarind into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside until it is cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a bowl, pressing as much of the pulp through as possible.
Rub the fish all over with the tamarind pulp and set aside.
Heat... - 37.9371
The Jellied Fish, one of my mothers favorite seafood preparation has been a part of my family weekend dinner menu for years! Try this tested and perfected Jellied Fish recipe for a wonderful seafood dish! - 28.1405
Pasta With Bottarga And Tomatoes
This pasta dish is made with an uncommon ingredient, that is added only at the end and gives it a strong and appealing taste: let's make the pasta with bottarga and tomatoes! - 121.792
Fritto Misto Di Mare
Cut the body and tentacles of the calamary into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) rings.
Bring some salted water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add the calamary and boil for about 25 minutes or until tender.
(Large calamary will take longer to cook.) Drain the calamary.
Roll all... - 34.7583
The Fisherman's Dish
This is a most useful recipe for almost any white fishÃ¢â‚¬â€pollack, saithe, hake, coley cod fillet, whiting, grey mullet or what-have-you.
If you are dealing with a small whole fish, cut off the fins and take out the bones, but cod steaks or... - 23.3376
Ancona Fish Stew
This Anacona Fish Stew is simply awesome ! I've never tasted a better assortment of fish seasoned with saffron and pepper ! Try this Anacona Fish Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 33.479
GETTING READY 1) Using a fishmonger scale, gut the fish. 2) Wash and cut fish into slices with bone. ... - 31.6734
Pickled Fish Escabeche
1 Mix together the flour in a seasonings. Coat the fish in the seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F. in a deep fat fryer and deep fry the fish, 1 or 2 at a time, for 4 minutes. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Place the fish on a hot shallow dish.
3... - 32.043
Ancona Fish Stew
The ancona fish stew is a european recipe for an assorted fish stew made with white wine and onions and delicately flavored with saffron. Served hot, the ancona fish stew can be enjoyed with crusted fried bread or soft and toasted bread rolls. - 37.2602
Whole Baked Fish
Whole Baked Fish is a light and extremely tasty seafood and vegetable preparation. This delicious dish is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Whole Baked Fish yourself! - 31.3367
Drunken Steamed Fish
1. Season the fish lightly with salt, fairly liberally with Szechwan pepper. Pour over the sherry, cover and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning once. Drain, reserving the marinade, and set aside.
2. Blend together the soy sauce, reserved marinade... - 37.1759
Lemon And Garlic Kebabs With Puy Lentils
Cook lentils in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, remove fish skin; cut fish lengthways, down each side of row of bones, discard bones.
Thread fish onto 12 skewers.
Combine butter, garlic,... - 42.0629
Panachee Of Three Fish
In a small, heavy nonreactive saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately low heat.
Saute the shallots until they are softened, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour in the Champagne and cook over moderately high heat until the liquid is... - 41.9147
Steamed Fish With Vegetables
Place vegetables in a shallow dish.
Mix together lemon and lime juice, lime rind, wine and honey.
Pour over vegetables, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
Place steaming rack in wok, then pour in enough water to cover the base of the... - 43.491
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Braised Whole Fish
1. Choose fish that is scaled and gutted.
2. To prepare the fish wash and dry it well on kitchen paper.
3. Score both sides of the fish diagonally as far as the bone at intervals of about 1" (2.5cm).
4. Marinate in the soy sauce and wine for... - 44.6837
Bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew made along with vegetables. European in origin, this bouillabaisse recipe has added seafood to it and is herbed with thyme and parsley. Coloured with a hint of saffron, which is the hallmark of bouillabase, this fish stew... - 47.1474
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, leeks,carrots, and garlic. Cook slowly until golden brown, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add the fish, which should be boneless and cut into chunks. Add the peeled, chopped tomatoes (or canned... - 36.401
Sea Bass Melbourne
1 Place the ingredients for the stock in a large saucepan and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Tie up the fish to hold it in a figure 'S' shape and place it in a fish kettle.
Cover with the stock and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Cool the fish in the... - 43.1964