- » Boiled Milk
Boiled Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled milk recipes.
Angoor Rabdi Or Ras Malai - Indian
If you are interested in making an Indian dessert then this must be tried. This is a rich dessert as it's mostly made by milk. This is very famous in North India. Watch the video as Chef Bhavna shares this superb recipe. - 140.97
Moroccan Pastry Cream
Here is an amazing video that displays a simple recipe for pastry cream used mostly in Moroccan desserts. This pastry cream is absolutely versatile and can be prepared and utilized at your convenience. This easy recipe is simply worth trying! - 129.284
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 111.237
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 106.813
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Nutella hot chocolate. Great for a cold day. - 104.448
Boiled Custard For Christmas Holiday
If you are looking for an impressive pudding that makes a great addition to the holiday table, this is it. Betty shares with her viewers a creamy, delicious boiled custard recipe that is just ideal for Christmas. This Kentucky holiday favorite is pretty... - 104.426
Rasgulla Or Rajbhog Sweet (cheese Balls In Sugar Syrup)
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade rasgullas. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. This is a popular sweet dish all over India. Your family and guests will relish the rasgullas. Watch... - 95.1417
Toasted Almond Pudding
1) Add the sugar and cornstarch to a heavy saucepan over medium high heat, and whisk together to get rid of any lumps.
2) Add the milk and salt and bring the mixture to a light boil. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 92.4283
Creme anglais goes great with a wide range of desserts and is really easy to make. - 91.906
Indian Milk Ukado
Why not try out some homemade milk ukado that is a great alternative to tea or coffee. Watch this excellent video that shares this fantastic recipe for this caffeine free beverage. Great Indian beverage with plenty of natural ingredients as ginger, basil,... - 89.4894
Milk Chocolate Making Made Easier
Making homemade chocolate can be a long process, and it may take many tries and a lot of patience. There are no right or wrong recipes, but this is a super easy recipe for homemade milk chocolate candy, great for kids and to make and give as gifts during... - 77.2279
Delicious Hot Fudge Sauce
Delve in delicious hot fudge sauce and enjoy your dessert like nothing else! With this easy recipe you can make the sauce at home and serve warm over ice cream and pudding. You can also keep it handy and use it as a spread, dip or accompaniment. - 75.9168
Vegan Vanilla Milk
Have you been looking for a delicious and flavorful beverage to serve along with breakfast. Bingo! This recipe is just right for you. Chef shares an easy to make Vegan Vanilla Milk recipe that is totally sinful. Don't give it a miss. - 73.5304
Tomato Soup Using Scalded Milk
The most loved and most prepared soup, this Tomato Soup is a winner hands down. Simple to make and easy to cook, this Tomato Soup is sure to be savored by your family and friends. - 49.0235
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and fry the semolina until golden.
2)Add sugar and milk and cook in low heat until semolina is cooked.
3)Then, add khoya and mix until well incorporated.
4)Add remaining ingredients and turn off heat.
5)Decorate... - 47.6863
Turbot Bonne Femme
Grease a large piece of foil with a very little of the butter and place the washed and trimmed steaks of turbot on it (black skin uppermost).
Sprinkle with the shallots and finely chopped stalks from the mushrooms.
Spoon the wine over the fish, sprinkle with... - 47.1037
1. Boil 1 cup of full cream milk in small non stick pan, add pinch of bi- carbonate of soda.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer on low till it reduces to 1/4 cup. Keep aside in bowl to cool. Save saucepan.
1. Grind sugar, cardamom, almonds, pistachio in... - 46.4577
Bechamel Sauce is very easy to make. Bechamel Sauce is a basic sauce which can be used to prepare various other dishes. Try this simple Bechamel Sauce recipe in your very own kitchen. - 46.3106
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2977
Bechamel Sauce With Black Peppercorn
1. Put the milk and all the infusion ingredients into a saucepan.
2. Slowly bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave until cold.
3. Take a fine sieve, and strain away the milk, to remove flavorings.
4. In a heavy based... - 46.0218
Creamy Parmesan Noodles
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back noodles into the pot.
4) In a small saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and bouillon powder.
6)... - 45.8175
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the tablespoon of milk and set aside.
Put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix to a soft dough with the jam and 150 ml (1/4 pint) milk.
Put 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 45.7535
French Classic Bechamel Sauce
1. To flavor the milk for the béchamel, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine milk, bay leaf, peppercorns, mace, carrot and onion.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and scald the milk without boiling.
3. Strain the milk into a measuring jar... - 45.5731
Shahi Paneer Kofta
First, make the panir.
Bring the milk slowly to the boil over a medium heat then add the lemon juice, stirring continuously.
The milk will now begin to thicken and curdle.
Wait until all the liquid (the whey) has evaporated and you are left with the curdled... - 45.3232
1. Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
2. Add flour to it and stir continuously with a wire whisk.
3. Add cream and milk together after the flour is blended.
4. Whisk thoroughly.
5. Season with salt and pepper just before adding cheese.
6. Stir it... - 45.2732
1) Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2) On a double boiler, heat 1 1/2 cups of milk over water boiling over reduced flame.
3) Add sugar, flour, salt and mix well while slowly adding in cold milk.
4) Next, slowly pour in hot milk and cook the... - 45.2443
1) In a bowl, add milk, sugar, tapioca and salt to combine.
2) Separate egg whites and egg yolks by adding the whites in a large mixing bowl and the yolks to the milk mixture. Stir well to blend.
3) Place the mixture over heat and cook... - 45.0776
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 44.923
Make a sugar syrup with one cup water and boil till it is of a one-thread consistency.
Heat milk and bring to boil 2-3 times.
Remove from fire each time it comes to boil.
Add dil and cook on low heat till thick.
Add remaining ghee and saute slowly till... - 44.4574
Mix pounded rice in 3/4 cup milk and grind fine the nuts in rose water.
Blend milk and condensed milk well together and cook for 10 mins.
Add in rice paste.
Cook and stir till it boils.
Reduce heat and continue to cook till slightly thick.
Add in nuts and... - 44.3358
Pistachio Almond Milk Pudding
1) In a bowl, put the pistachios and almonds and add enough cold water to cover.
2) Allow them to stand overnight, then drain and rub off the skins with a tea cloth.
3) In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the nuts but do not process... - 44.325
Basic White Sauces
1. In a saucepan, melt butter on a low flame.
2. Add flour and stir into butter, to form a smooth paste.
3. Sauté for 2 minutes till it leaves the sides of the pan.
4. Gradually pour in milk or stock beating vigorously until all... - 44.3187
Mash paneer and one cup sugar with palm of hand till it is a smooth doigh.
Add a few drops essence.
Pat the mixture on a greased square tray to 3/4 inch thickness.
Apply silver foil, chill for some time.
Cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces.
Place a few nut slices... - 44.1607
Boiled Onions In Milk
Never tried Boiled Onions you say? Well you are in or a treat! Here is a super simple recipe. Ready in minutes and flavored with herbs, this is a great recipe to try out. I love serving this with hot garlic bread...but you take your pick and this dish will... - 43.8227
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 43.8069
Tarragon Creamed Lettuce
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the lettuce for 1 minute until just crisp tender.
2) Quickly place under cold running water. This will stop the cooking and preserve the color of the lettuce. Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a... - 42.9842
1) Peel onion and keep aside.
2) Stick cloves into the onion.
3) In a pan put onion, bay leaf, and milk. Bring to boil.
4) Take off the pan from heat, cover, and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
5) Mix breadcrumbs and the butter.
6) Cook... - 42.8813
Liver Dumplings As Rothschild Ate Them
In a mixing bowl, mix the chopped liver, suet, squeezed rolls, eggs and flour.
Season with salt and pepper and a large pinch each of grated nutmeg and dried marjoram.
Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
Bring a large pan of salted water to a... - 42.6087
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 42.4514
Boiled Milk Recipes By Category