- » Boiled Meat
Boiled Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled meat recipes.
Mixed Boiled Meats
Mixed Boiled Meats has a different taste. Mixed Boiled Meats gets its taste from meat and vegetables. Mixed Boiled Meats is cherished by many people worldwide. - 45.2144
Boiled Meat And Vegetables
Place beef, onion, garlic, parsley, and thyme in a large pot, and cover with slightly salted water.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat.
As the scum rises to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
After about 1 hr. (depending on the size both of the beef... - 44.1245
Mixed Boiled Meats
Place sausage in unheated skillet.
Do not prick.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook slowly for 5 minutes; drain well.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 12 to 14 minutes longer or till liquid from sausage is evaporated and sausage is fully cooked, turning... - 41.636
You May Also Like!
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Meat Loaf With Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine bread and tomato juice. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, eggs, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper... - 31.1652
If you relish dumplings and wish that you knew how to make them, then here is a simply-quick recipe! A dumpling recipe that can be either fried or boiled. Just some basic ingredients that make an interesting recipe to try out! - 56.6177
Boiled Leg Of Mutton With Caper Sauce
Wipe leg of mutton.
Bring sufficient water to cover leg to the boil in a large, heavy saucepan.
Plunge leg into water, add vegetables, bring to a slow boil and boil for 10 minutes before adding salt and pepper.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 2-2 1/2 hours... - 43.4205
Place all ingredients in large saucepan and pour in enough cold water to cover; bring to boil.
Skim then continue cooking 4 hours over low heat; partially cover. - 31.8734
Boiled Beef And Carrots
Into large pot put beef, large onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley stems, sprig of thyme, enough water to cover meat, and a little salt.
Slowly bring to boil, remove any scum that rises to surface.
Put lid on pot; simmer 1 hour.
Peel and quarter carrots and... - 43.0002
Soak tongue overnight in enough water to cover.
Add enough water to cover tongue.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tongue is tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour per pound.
Smoked tongue requires a longer cooking time than... - 37.3945
New England Boiled Dinner
1) In a kettle, place meat and brine.
2) Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
3) Cover tightly and simmer 3 hours or until tender and most of the water has evaporated.
4) Add the turnips and onions, just one hour before serving time.
5) After... - 38.4648
Pickle Style Boiled Beef
Cut beef into 8 serving pieces.
Saute in butter; add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
Reserve 250 mL (1 cup).
Mix together cornstarch, vinegar, sugar.
Stir into broth.
Cook, stirring constantly until thick. - 41.134
1) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add flank and cook until brown. Drain.
2) Add onions, water, carrots, parsley, celery, peppercorns and salt.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 2 hours or until meat becomes tender.
4) Strain stock and save... - 39.4003