- » Boiled Lamb
Boiled Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled lamb recipes.
White Bean And Lamb Soup
1. Soak the dried beans in water overnight, then drain off remaining water and rinse.
2. In a large stockpot, cook the onion in oil over low heat until just beginning to soften for about 4 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 1... - 120.77
Lamb Bombay is a great recipe for a main dish. Mushrooms and lamb are a delicious combination and the celery adds to it. Served over hot rice, this dish is always savored by all my guests. You could choose to serve this with bread, if not rice. It takes a... - 51.0552
Far East Curry
Are you looking for a great Far East Curry recipe? Here it is! A delicious main dish to be served over rice, this dish completes your spread. Dish this out for a meal today and watch it disappear in minutes. - 49.8009
How about a great Lamb curry for lunch today? This awesome recipe is well-flavored with spices. The addition of raisins into this curry gives it a nice tinge of sweetness. A highly recommended recipe!! - 49.2996
1. In a saucepan combine lamb, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and 4 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Stir in potatoes, turnip, green beans, parsley, basil, and oregano.
4. Cover and cook for... - 48.9504
Lamb Curry With Apricots
1) In a small bowl, combine apricots and 2 cups hot water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Take a Dutch oven and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add lamb, and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
5)Remove lamb, and drain on paper... - 48.7528
Yang Jo Kuo
Combine ingredients for Condiment Sauce.
Cut lamb into very thin slices and arrange on a plate.
Cut salted cabbage into small pieces; shred celery cabbage into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Boil noodles for about 10 minutes and drain them very dry.
Boil vermicelli for... - 48.0897
Place the lamb with all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
Cover and let marinate for at least an hour.
Heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat and fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Remove with a slotted... - 47.8242
Boiled Lamb With Caper Sauce
Trim the joint, weigh it and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put the trimmed joint on it.
Sprinkle in the salt and pour on the water.
Bring to the boil uncovered and remove any... - 47.7201
Lamb And Lentil Soup
1. Rinse lentils and set aside for later use.
2. In a large saucepan combine together pork hock, onion lamb shanks, garlic, salt, pepper and water; bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours.
4. Remove lamb shanks and pork... - 47.702
Kashmiri Lamb Curry
1) Take a heavy pan and heat ghee or butter.
2) Once the fat loosens, add ginger along with lamb and cook on high heat. Keep stirring the content until the meat changes colour.
3) Mix garam masala, coriander and chilli to the contents.
4) Add water... - 47.4767
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 47.3813
1) Peel, deseed, and chop tomatoes.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Sir in onions and fry until they begin to color.
3) Now, add garlic and lamb and saute until browned. Stir occasionally.
4) Add cinnamon, nutmeg, tomato puree, wine,... - 47.2395
First make the stock: Place all the ingredients in a heavy pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
Strain and discard all the whole spices.
Remove the chops from the stock, discard... - 47.2001
1. In a saucepan heat oil and lamb and garlic; brown the meat, half at a time and set aside.
2. Return all the lamb to the saucepan and add un-drained tomatoes, onion, salt, and paprika; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 47.1152
Mamaiji's Dhan Sakh
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes.
Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves.
Rub ginger and garlic paste into meat pieces, place in a pan, add salt and water to cover.
Bring to boil and lower heat.
Simmer till meat... - 47.0512
Dill Lamb Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, dill weed, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and dash pepper; coat the lamb with this mixture.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the lamb, half at a time.
4. Return all... - 46.818
Trim excess fat from lamb, cut into 5 cm pieces, marinate in mixture of vinegar, 2 tsp salt.
Leave in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Heat oil in pan, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, when cloves pop, add onion, saute until transparent.
Add ginger, garlic, saute... - 46.7316
Lamb With Hoisin Sauce
Partially freeze the lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together % cup cold water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, dry sherry, and... - 46.6916
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 46.629
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and lamb. Mix well and sautÃ© till evenly browned from all sides.
3. Add pepper, onions, bay leaf, cinnamon and rice and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame till the grains just start to change... - 46.4588
Boiled Lamb In Marjoram Sauce
1) Mix together the lamb, onion, the cubed parsnip and carrots, and the chopped celery in a 5- or 6-quart saucepan.
2) Pour in the water and add the salt.
3) Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until the... - 46.441
Casserole Of Lambs' Tongues
Trim and wash the tongues.
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until golden brown, then remove them.
Sprinkle in the flour and cook until it is brown.
Remove the browned flour to use later.
Put the tongues, vegetables, tomatoes,... - 46.2932
In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oregano, oil, cumin, coriander, and bay leaf.
Add the lamb and toss to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb.
Let marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 46.2616
Cut the meat from the bone and divide it into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Put the meat in a dish with the chopped parsley, garlic and seasoning.
Sprinkle half the sliced vegetables over the meat and pour on the wine.
Leave to marinade for about 6 hours, stirring now... - 46.1213
Lemon And Pineapple Lamb Chops
1) Remove any excess fat from chops.
2) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
2) Drain the pineapple from can and reserve the juice.
3) Set pineapple aside.
4) In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and next 6 ingredients;... - 46.1213
Grind the cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns in a coffee grinder.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the vinegar to the ground spices.
Stir in the mustard, chili powder, paprika, turmeric, and sugar, and mix well.
Add the lamb and mix... - 46.1168
Lamb And White Bean Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) In 3-quart saucepan heat 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 3 minutes.
4) Mix salt, basil and rosemary.
5) Break up whole tomatoes with fork and add.
6) Simmer and cook... - 46.0806
West Country Lamb Casserole
1) Take the onions, carrots and turnips. Slice them.
2) Take a pan and melt butter into it.
3) Put sliced onion, carrots and turnips to the pan.
4) Cook for 3 minutes.
5) Add mushrooms and lamb. Cook for few more minutes.
6) Add flour... - 45.8231
Lamb Meatballs With Pear Turnip Puree
1. Steam the turnips for 30 minutes till they are tender
2. Add the pears to the steamer and cook for five minutes only
3. In a large bowl, mix the lamb, wheat germ, remaining cheese, onions, egg substitute, parsley, and thyme. Shape the mixture... - 45.8129
Lamb With Wine Sauce
1. Rinse and bone the lamb in cold running water. Take a large size saucepan and place it the pan.
2. Slice the lamb into at least six equal pieces and trim away the fat.
3. Take a pan and add the bones in it. Pour some water and bring it to boil. ... - 45.797
1) In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix the lamb, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning the lamb strips occasionally.
3) In a skillet, drain and... - 45.5687
Pineapple Lamb Chops
1) Trim the lamb lamb chops off the excess fat.
2) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
2) Drain the pineapple from can and reserve the juice.
3) Set pineapple aside.
4) In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and next 6... - 45.5373
Kidneys In Red Wine
1) In a pan heat butter and brown the kidneys.
2) In the remaining fat fry onion and carrot till it turns golden.
3) Cook for a minute stirring in flour and gradually add wine, stock and tomato puree.
4) Stir and let content boil.
5) Put the kidneys... - 45.5239
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 45.2996
Lamb And Lemon Soup
1) Off the lamb, trim as much fat as possible.
2) Into a large saucepan, put the meat along with 5 cups of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) In the meantime, wash the carrots and turnips and scrape them. Chop them coarsely. Peel the... - 45.2598
Leg Of Lamb With Salsify
1. Have meatman bone leg of lamb and trim the shank and taking care to not have it rolled and tied.
2. Preheat oven to 500F.
3. Place leg of lamb, fat side down, without rack, in a shallow roasting pan and roast, uncovered, 20... - 45.0694
Water Lily Lamb Salad
Soak the artichokes if possible for about 2 hours before cooking in salted water.
Cook in boiling salted water for approximately 25 minutes until sufficiently tender to pull out the leaves easily.
Drain artichokes and allow to cool.
Trim the bottoms of the... - 44.8872
Pancakes Crepes Turbigo
1) In a bowl sift flour and salt.
2) Mix egg, salad oil and milk to make a thin batter.
3) Heat little oil in 20 cm (8 in.) frying-pan or pancake (crepe) pan.
4) Gently drop 2 tablespoonsful of the batter at the center of the pan and rotate to spread... - 44.7743
Leek And Lamb Casserole
Toss lamb in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Melt dripping in a large pan and fry the lamb on all sides to brown.
Place in a casserole.
Fry leeks gently for 2 minutes and place in the casserole with drained tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add remaining flour... - 44.7474
Armenian Roast Lamb
1) Boil salt water and cook rice in it till soft.
2) Drain and rinse thoroughly with water.
3) Heat butter and fry liver for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add the onion and garlic to it and cook further for 4 minutes.
5) Mix rice, raisins, herbs... - 44.6764
Lamb And Linguine
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Add lamb to teriyaki sauce, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine... - 44.5813
Lamb Stuffed Meatball Soup
Insert metal blade.
Following directions, chop the 1 cup parsley and set aside; then chop onion.
Finely crumble lamb into a wide frying pan.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, paprika, and red pepper; continue... - 44.5678
Lamb And Aubergine Casserole
Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise and scoop out the central core leaving a fairly thick shell.
Blanch the halves for 1 minute in boiling water, then arrange in a casserole.
Dice the remaining flesh.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the minced lamb and... - 44.2423
Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels and rub surface with salt and pepper.
3. In shallow roasting pan place lamb without rack and sprinkle chopped onion and carrot around roast.
4. Insert meat... - 44.2149
Easter Lamb Soup
This is an authentic Easter lamb soup Recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soups makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter lamb soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 44.1395
Lamb Tongues With Lentil Puree
Choose a pan big enough to hold the tongues in one layer.
Fry the diced salt pork until it renders its fat, then brown the sliced carrot and onion in it.
Take out the vegetables and set them aside.
Add the tongues and brown them lightly.
Set them aside.
Now... - 44.1347
Lamb 's Feet In Egg And Lemon Sauce
Put the feet in a saucepan with the onion, carrots, celery and sprigs of parsley, and season to taste.
Add water to cover, bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for three hours, or until the meat is tender and there is about 1 cup [ 1/4 liter] of liquid... - 44.061
Liver And Onions
1) With a sharp knife, make thin slices of the liver and discard large tubes.
2) Run down warm water and put on absorbent paper towels to drain excess liquid.
3) Heat fat in a pan and fry bacon. Keep aside.
4) Fry onions in the remaining fat till... - 43.8494
Noisettes Of Lamb With Stuffed Tomatoes
Season the noisettes and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion until transparent.
Add the mushrooms, ham, mint and garlic.
Stir over moderate heat until the mushrooms are tender.
Remove the pan... - 43.8361
Put the lamb meats on to boil, covered with cold water.
Let the meats poach for one and one half hours, then remove them from the pot.
Reserve the cooking liquid and leave it to cool.
Grate the liver and finely chop the heart and lean lamb.
Spread the oatmeal... - 43.674
Fruited Lamb Curry
1. Cut the lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and add one tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the onions to the pan and cook till transparent. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples, bananas,... - 43.6285
Gigot A La Cuillere Or Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb
Ask your butcher to remove the bones and fat from a 5-lb. leg of lamb and tie it into a melon shape.
Save the bones.
Also have him split a small veal knuckle.
Marinate the lamb, 6 hours or overnight, in 16 oz. dry white wine, 2 sliced onions, 2 carrots and 1... - 43.3363
Day 1: Add enough water to the chick-peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy... - 43.2787
Boiled Mutton Or Lamb And Caper Sauce
1) Cut meat into pieces.
2) Slice the vegetables.
3) Take a pan and add meat and vegetables into it.
4) Add cold water. Bring to a boil, remove off the scum.
5) Stir in seasoning. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours.
6) Place... - 43.0942
In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the oil and soften the onion over a low heat without allowing it to brown.
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour to coat lightly, then add to the pan and seal.
Add the tomatoes and half the paprikas, mixed... - 43.0897
Lamb Stew With Sour Cream
1. In a large pan, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2. Add the meat cubes to the mixture and mix then around well till they are well coated. Set aside till required
3. In a large 3 quart saucepan, tip in the butter... - 42.8613
Easy Curried Lamb
Brown meat slowly in hot fat; cover meat with boiling water (about 2 cups); add salt, bay leaf, whole peppers, onion, and parsley.
Cover and cook slowly 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and measure 2 cups stock, adding water if necessary.
Mix... - 42.7884
Rice, Lamb And Lentil Soup
1) Brown lamb and then add water, pepper, and salt and let it boil.
2) Reduce heat, cover, and allow it to simmmer for 2-1/2 hours.
3) Add washed lentils in the meat and cook further for 15 minutes.
4) Heat butter, saute onion, and add in the lentil... - 42.7658
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 42.7604
Lamb And Apples Indienne
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lamb, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 42.7282
Stuffed Breasts Of Lamb
Trim the breasts of lamb of any gristle, membrane and excess fat.
Cut each one in half and season lightly.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and fry one onion until lightly browned.
Stir in the rice, raisins, half the thyme and plenty of seasonings.
Divide stuffing... - 42.364
Lamb Chops With Chinese Vegetables
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet-with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain liquid from Chinese vegetables and water chestnuts, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Mix reserved liquid, soy sauce, garlic, and... - 42.3033
Baked Macaroni With Tomatoes And Cheese
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Slice cheese into 9 thin slices and keep aside.
3) Shred remaining cheese.
4) Boil salted water and add macaroni in it. Cook till tender. Drain.
5) Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole.
6) In a... - 42.2773
Boiled Shoulder Of Mutton
Put the mutton into a large saucepan, add cold salted water to cover and bring to a boil, skimming off any scum as it rises to the surface.
Add the onions, carrots, celery and bouquet garni.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer very gently for 1... - 42.2296
Curried Lamb With Apple
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown the lamb in 2 tablespoons stock; add more stock if needed.
2. Add the onions and celery.
3. Cook with constant stirring, for 2 minutes more.
4. Reduce the heat and add the apples, raisins,... - 42.1748
Sausage Stuffed Lamb Roast
Pound lamb on the inner meat surface to 3/4-inch thickness.
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till sausage is done.
Drain off fat.
Add nuts and rice to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in wine, water, raisins, bouillon, and nutmeg.
Bring to... - 42.1256
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Spring Vegetables
Make incisions in the lamb and insert garlic slivers.
Rub with goose fat or lard, and season well with salt and pepper.
Pre-heat oven to 240°C/Gas Mark 8/450°F.
In a large casserole or roasting tin, make a bed of shallots and celery, and place lamb on... - 42.047
Masoor Ma Gosht Murghi Or Geeb
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions till pale brown.
Add ground spices and dhan sakh masala powder and saute for a few minutes.
Add meat, saute till brown and cook with one cup water till half done.
Add dal and more water if required and simmer till dal and meat... - 41.9768
Curry Of Lamb
Ask the butcher to skin, bone, and remove all fat from a medium-sized leg of lamb.
Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
Put 4 oz. curry powder on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Roll the meat in it and knead until all the curry powder is absorbed.
Peel and chop fine 6... - 41.9397
Warm Lamb Salad
DRESSING: In large bowl, whisk together olive and corn oils, shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Spoon 2 tbsp (25 mL) into shallow glass baking dish; add chops, turning to coat.
Let stand to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in pot of boiling water, cook... - 41.7316
Lamb And Kidney Casserole
1) Wipe the meat clean and then separate the pieces. Trim the excess fat, if any.
2) From around the kidneys, remove the extra fat, if any, and slice the kindeys into half. Snip out the core.
3) In the seasoned flour, toss the kidneys... - 41.6434
Lemon Lamb Shanks
Make small gashes in lamb shanks and insert a piece of garlic in each.
Season with salt and pepper and roll in the flour mixed with paprika.
In heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown shanks slowly in the margarine.
Then add remaining ingredients, except lemon... - 41.546
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut lamb into 2-inch pieces.
Mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Coat lamb with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook and stir lamb in oil over medium heat until... - 41.526
Boiled Lamb With Caper Sauce
Put the lamb and seasonings into a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to the boil, skimming off any scum.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the vegetables, re-cover and continue to simmer for 1 hour, or until the lamb is cooked... - 41.1304
Baked Lamb Eastern Style
Trim excess fat from leg of lamb and place in a baking pan.
Score the skin with the tip of a sharp knife.
Mince, or puree in a blender, the onion, garlic, and ginger.
Add oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the lamb and place in a... - 41.1032
Boiled Lamb With Dill Sauce
Trim the lamb and put in a saucepan with the seasonings, bay leaf and sprigs of dill.
Add about 1 1/4 litres (2 pints) water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum from the surface, cover and simmer gently for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Drain the... - 40.9868
Armenian Lamb Casserole
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet, stockpot or 3-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add lamb cubes and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and reduce heat.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour, adding a small... - 40.9856
Minted Lamb Supreme
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Cook until browned and cooked through, but still juicy.
Cook until tender.
Remove meat mixture from skillet.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, garlic salt, mint leaves and ginger.
Add broth, contents of... - 40.9488
Swedish Lamb With Dill Sauce
Melt butter in medium skillet.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir in vinegar, sugar and... - 40.9456
Lamb With Thyme And Rosemary
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the lamb and sear evenly.
Transfer to a roasting pan.
Season and spoon over the cooking juices from the frying pan.
Roast in a preheated 425° oven for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, simmer the rosemary... - 40.89
1) Chop the lamb into pieces as required.
2) In a medium sized pan, saute the lamb, leek and onion until brown; pour in the stock, stir in salt and pepper, allow to boil and simmer for about 30 min.
3) Lastly, add... - 40.8689
Greek Lamb And Artichoke Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven or stockpot; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine lamb and next 7 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
Shape mixture into 24 (1... - 40.845
Lamb & Orzo Mediterranean Style
Sprinkle salt into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Crumble lamb into pan and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown (3 to 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium, stir in onion, and continue to cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not brown... - 40.8336
Curried Lamb Mold
1) In a saucepan take 1 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2) In 1 cup boiling water dissolve bouillon.
3) Transfer to the gelatin and stir till completely dissolved.
4) Pour 2 cups cold water to it.
5) Take some of the mixture in tall 1 1/2-quart... - 40.7383
Classic Leg Of Lamb
1.In a small sauce pan,heat butter or margarine and put Worcestershire sauce, meat sauce, catsup, shortening.
2.Also add sugar, vinegar, liquid smoke, onion, salt and Tabasco sauce.
3.Cook the ingredients until a boil comes.
4.Serve hot. - 40.7006
Middle Eastern Style Lamb Kebabs
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 48 Clinch) cubes.
Combine grape juice and next 6 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; add lamb cubes.
Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Cut eggplants lengthwise... - 40.693
Lamb With Fruit & Honey
Toast sesame seeds in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Pour seeds out of pan; set aside.
Pour oil into pan.
Add lamb, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, pepper, ginger, water, and bouillon cubes.
Bring... - 40.6208
Lamb's Liver With Sherry Cream Sauce
Dip the liver in the seasoned flour.
Sweat the onion in the melted butter, transfer to a casserole.
Add the liver to the frying pan, fry quickly and place in the casserole.
Add extra flour to the pan if necessary to absorb excess fat.
Add the sherry, stock... - 40.6165
Hunter's Style Lamb
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-bottomed 5-to 6-quart pan over high heat.
Add half the lamb and cook, stirring often, until well browned (about 10 minutes).
Lift lamb from pan; set aside.
Repeat to brown remaining lamb, adding more oil as... - 40.5666
Lamb Hearts Flemish Style
In a heavy pan set over low heat, melt the butter and in it fry the bacon until its fat melts.
Add the heart and onions and cook them until they are lightly browned.
Sprinkle them with the flour, salt and pepper, and a pinch of basil.
Pour in the beer and... - 40.528
Lamb Chili With Black Beans
Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain in a colander; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel; return mixture to pan.
Add tomatoes and next 6... - 40.509
Little Pot Roasts
Combine flour and paprika; coat shanks on all sides with mixture.
Heat butter in Dutch oven; saute garlic until golden.
Place shanks in skillet; cook until browned well.
Add 2 tablespoons water, jelly and 2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer, covered, for... - 40.4984
Herbed Lamb Chops With Pomegranate Reduction
Coat a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place lamb on prepared pan.
Sprinkle lamb evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
Broil 5 minutes on each side.
Combine juice, mustard, and honey in a small... - 40.3245
Lamb On The Spit
Put the lamb in a polythene bag.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil and rosemary and add to the bag.
Tie the bag closed, then leave to marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the... - 40.3189
Lamb Chops With Prunes
In a medium skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drain; return chops to skillet.
Set aside 1 tablespoon of orange juice; pour remaining juice into skillet.
Add syrup, ginger and allspice; cover and cook over medium-low... - 40.2708
Zuni Lamb Stew
1) Cut lamb into 1/2 -inch cubes.
2) In a pan, add oil (or lard would be traditional) and heat.
3) Add in the lamb and brown well.
4) Add in the onion, chiles, and herbs and enough water to cover all.
5) On high, allow to a boil, then lower the heat... - 40.2683
Basic Lamb Casserole
1) Make 1/2 inch cubes of the lamb meat.
2) In a frying pan, heat the lard and add... - 39.9074
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven stir together the lamb, the 2 1/2 cups water, bouillon granules, pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a... - 39.8458
Classic Lamb Chops Hawaiian
Place chops in shallow glass dish.
Stir together reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over chops.
Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Drain chops, reserving marinade.
Melt shortening in large... - 39.7108