- » Boiled Goose
Boiled Goose Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled goose recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled goose recipes.
Goose With Sauerkraut
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
First make the stuffing.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Put them in a bowl and mix in the sausage meat, bread crumbs, caraway seeds and seasoning.
Put the stuffing into the goose and sew it... - 42.7975
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, peel, core and dice the apples, dropping them into a bowl of water with lemon juice.
Drain the... - 42.5027
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 42.403
Holiday Goose A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Remove giblets and neck from goose; reserve for another use. Trim and discard fat from body cavity and any excess skin. Rinse goose inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. With goose, breast... - 36.7901
Remove all fat from inside bird.
Sprinkle inside generously with salt and pepper.
Stuff loosely with Apple Stuffing and truss.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Put goose on rack in roasting pan and roast 25 to 30 minutes a pound or until very tender.
Prick the skin... - 34.9186
Roast Goose Gravy
1. Combine giblets (except liver), water, celery leaves, onion, 1 tea spoon salt and a dash of pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; cover pan; lower heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Add liver; cook 10 minutes longer. Chop giblets fine. Strain and... - 32.1351
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Put into a large saucepan prunes and water.
3. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 10 min., or until prunes are partially tender. Drain prunes and remove pits. Set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, clean... - 31.8409
Chopped Goose Liver And Greben
1) Force liver through food chopper along with greben using fine blade.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve as a canapé spread with garnish wedges of hard-cooked egg and parsley. - 28.1692
Sauerkraut Stuffing For Goose
Rinse the sauerkraut in cold water; drain well.
Put in a heavy pan with dry white wine, freshly ground black pepper, and caraway seed, if desired.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour, adding water if necessary.
Brown onion in butter or margarine; add... - 27.3917
Fresh Fattened Goose Liver Terrine
Clean the livers and remove the fibres without damaging them.
Season the livers with salt and pepper.
Line the terrine with cling film and fill with the livers.
Cook the terrine in an oven at a temperature of 100°C in a bain-marie with boiling water for... - 24.9192