- » Boiled Egg Salad
Boiled Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled egg salad recipes.
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 120.566
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 115.799
Easter Egg Salad Sandwich On Raisin Bread
Easter is here! we decorate eggs using dye and show you how to do onion skin dye's. We go on an Easter egg hunt and I make my favorite Egg Salad Sandwich. - 107.682
Portuguese Tuna, Chickpeas And Egg Salad
There are very few healthy recipes like this Portuguese Tune, Chickpeas and Egg Salad. It can be made with off the shelve ingredients and tastes great. It goes well with white wine and a side salad of tomato. Take a look at the video for the exact recipe. - 67.2767
Curried Egg Salad
1. Place the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the onion.
2. Cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in 450 ml/3/4... - 47.3753
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 47.1748
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.6667
Egg Salad Mold
Egg Salad Mold has a yummy taste. The egg salad mold is easy but very tasty recipe. The egg salad mold is not very expensive recipe. The essence of lemon gives the Egg salad mold a delicious taste. Iam sure you will not repent tasting the Egg salad mold - 42.9147
This curried salad recipe is delicious hard boiled eggs served on a bed of creamy sauce with a hint of curry. Not the traditional egg curry, it is a delicious twist that is sure to help you get rid of the boredom of cooking the same things over and over again. - 42.6514
Egg Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place the eggs in a pan filled with enough cold water to cover them.
Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain the hot water and run the hard boiled eggs under cold water until cool enough to peel.
Dice the peeled... - 41.9913
Artichoke And Boiled Egg Salad With Vinaigrette
Rinse the artichokes under cold running water and drain well.
Cut each piece into quarters.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Arrange the eggs and artichokes on a serving plate.
Mix all the dressing ingredients together, stirring well so that the herbs are evenly... - 40.0618
Warm Egg And Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and the chicken stock and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the greens... - 39.9647
Beat egg yolks slightly in top part of large double boiler.
Add water, vinegar, and butter.
Add sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper mixed together.
Cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cabbage and heat thoroughly.
Makes 6 servings. - 39.3038
1)Bring the water to boil and stir in soya sauce, ajenomoto and brown sugar.
2)Let sauce thicken.
3)Now add a boiled egg to the sauce and let cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
4)Cut the egg into two pieces.
5)Serve hot or cold, garnished with hot... - 38.8147
Tossed Egg Salad
1. Tightly pack eggs into a saucepan, pointed end down (a), cover with water and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cool under cold running water. Peel eggs as soon as they are cool (b). Cut in halves (c) or slices.
2. Arrange lettuce,... - 38.0824
Brown Bean Salad
1. Put the beans in a bowl with plenty of cold water and leave to soak overnight. Drain, transfer to a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat and add the thyme, bay leaves and onion. Simmer... - 37.2842
Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad
Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad has a Luscious taste. The eggs and sour cream gives the Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad Magnificent taste. - 34.5846
Diabetic Boiled Salad Dressing
Beat eggs, water, vinegar; mix mustard, flour, salt and pepper and moisten well with some of the liquid - add to liquid in double boiler and cook until fairly thick.
Then remove from stove and stir in sweetener (I use Equal) and a dash of paprika.
Keeps well... - 34.2704
1. In a double boiler, put together all ingredients except whipping cream and margarine; boil until thickened.
2. Let the mixture cool down.
3. Add 1/2 pint whipping cream and 1 teaspoon margarine; beat until mixed.
4. Toss potato salad in the... - 33.4225
Ham And Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Grind ham coarsely in a meat grinder, Add chopped eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and moisten with mayonnaise.
Serve in sandwiches, as a salad on lettuce leaves, or stuff in fresh, hollowed-out tomatoes. - 29.2138
Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
Mash them in a small bowl with the salt and pepper.
Work in the vinegar and oil and beat well.
Add the chopped whites and the onions and pile in a glass dish.
Decorate with parsley. - 28.6026