- » Boiled Egg Curry
Boiled Egg Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled egg curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled egg curry recipes.
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 124.884
Curry Deviled Eggs
A former ESL teacher from Chuncheon, South Korea, demonstrates a Korean-American version of deviled eggs, featuring Korean curry as the primary flavor. This is the perfect side dish for any summer BBQ party. - 101.586
Sekta Ni Singh Na Phool Per Eeda
Blanch drumstick flowers in boiling water for half a minute.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
Leave in a strainer to drain out water.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining... - 48.1076
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.0995
Egg And Potato Curr
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also... - 47.3789
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 46.9116
Spicy Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Grate coconut. Grind and make a thick and a thin extraction.
3. Slit green chillies. Slice onions, chop ginger.
4. In a pan put together all the ingredients except eggs, thick coconut... - 45.6136
Tuna Egg Curry
1) Make quarter pieces of each hard-boiled egg.
2) Prepare the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water. Cook for 12 minutes, then drain and toss with butter.
3) In a saucepan, measure the soup, milk and curry powder.
4) Slowly bring to... - 42.7537
Artichokes With Curry Egg Sauce
1) Remove the stems of artichokes from the base and trim them.
2) With a scissors, round the leaves and then rinse them in water.
3) In a large kettle, place the trimmed artichokes in boiling salted water and soften them by cooking for... - 41.7118
Drain the rice and cook in 3/4 pint (2 cups) boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and dry it off in a warm oven.
Roll up the fillets of fish and gently poach them in the white wine or fish stock until tender.
Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until... - 39.4818
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 35.2292
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 31.7732
Simple Curried Eggs
1. Boil the rice and keep hot.
2. Shell the eggs. Cut into halves.
3. Arrange neatly in a dish. Border with boiled rice.
4. Pour hot curry sauce over the eggs and serve hot. - 28.5226
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0