- » Boiled Cucumber
Boiled Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled cucumber recipes.
Potato Wrapped Fried Boiled Eggs With Cucumber Chutney
This is a very interesting recipe for all those people who like eggs in different forms. The chef in this video is making the dish with boiled eggs and potatoes. This is a fried dish perfect for snacking. Watch the video for the recipe. - 89.6046
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 4: Serving
This is the ultimate warm-weather food for anyone who loves the cool, refreshing, juicy flavors of cucumber. The crunchy texture of the vegetable mixed with vinegary classics makes for a gut-appeasing treat. Just tune the video to learn how to makes this... - 78.2586
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 3: Preparation Cont.
Wonderfully fresh, this lip smacking cucumber salad is a beautiful reminiscence of the arrival of the Spring. Quick and easy to make, this dish is ideal for summer parties or daily treats. This video serves as an easy guide on how to make this wonderful dish. - 78.2163
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
Cream of cucumber soup is another quick and simple, healthy recipe to use and eat cucumbers. This recipe calls for cooking cucumbers with butter, green peppers and seasoning. A great appetizer to try!!! - 50.0334
This Cucumber Soup makes for a tasty appetizer and is flexible enough to accommodate your choice of spices and vegetables to give great results. - 48.9209
1. Peel onion and cucumber; dice.
2. In a pan, melt low-fat spread and stir in flour.
3. Gradually add diced onion and cucumber.
4. Stir in water; crumble chicken stock cube and mixing well.
5. Bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for... - 48.7708
Low Fat Potato And Cucumber Salad
1) Rinse and scrub Kirby cucumber or peel regular cucumber.
2) Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
3) In a medium pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
4) Put the lid on and heat to boil for 18 minutes or until potatoes are... - 48.5988
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
2. Add 3 salmon steaks and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish flakes.
3. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
4. Add remaining salmon to the same... - 48.5113
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. Cut a 2 inches piece from one of the cucumbers and keep aside for garnishing.
2. Peel the remaining cucumber and cut lengthwise in half.
3. Remove and discard seeds and chop the cucumber flesh coarsely.
4. Peel onion and chop finely.
5. Peel... - 47.683
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 47.6639
Chilled Cucumber And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2) Boil the contents for about 5 minutes.
3) Seed the cucumbers and halve them. Peel the apples and core them.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the apples and cucumbers and... - 47.459
1. Pare the cucumbers and quarter them.
2. Scoop out the seeds and cut each cucumber quarter into 3-4 sticks.
3. Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Stir in onion and fry until it gets lightly browned.
4. Stir in tomato paste... - 47.2287
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Peel cucumbers and slice lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard the centre seeds.
3. Slice the cucumber thinly.
4. In a pan of boiling water, add the sliced cucumber and blanch for 2 minutes; immediately drain well.
5. In a... - 47.1259
Iced Cucumber And Mint Soup
Peel the cucumbers and reserve half of one.
Slice the remaining cucumbers fine, put them: on a platter and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand thirty minutes.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
Add the onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly three... - 46.899
Pepper And Cucumber Relish
In a large bowl combine cucumbers, onions and bell peppers.
Sprinkle with salt; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature overnight.
In a large saucepan combine 1 cup vinegar and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat;... - 46.5458
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© the onion in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Blend in the flour, seasoned salt, white pepper and chicken broth and stir to cook well till... - 46.4464
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 46.4459
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Skin the cucumber with a potato peeler and keep a little of the skin for the garnish.
2. Slice the cucumber and add it to stock with the chopped onion.
3. Simmer the vegetables gently for about 20 mins. until they are tender.
4. Sieve the soup or liquidise... - 46.2055
Traditional Cucumber Sauce
Melt shortening in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir at least half the hot... - 45.8872
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 45.7512
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Take 11/2 or 21/2 cucumbers and grate them after peeling.
2. Keep half of a cucumber aside while retaining its juice.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Take a pan and boil the chicken bouillon in it.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Fry the... - 45.7062
Fresh Beet And Cucumber Salad
This version of Molded Fresh Beet and Cucumber Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Molded Fresh Beet and Cucumber Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 45.6392
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5678
Noodles With Cucumber
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 45.0919
Put all ingredients except salt, pepper and lemon slices into glass of blender and whirl until smooth.
Pour into saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot with a thin slice of lemon on top of each serving.
... - 44.953
Cucumber Soup is a tasty and unique soup. This delicious Cucumber Soup can be served for a grand dinner at your house or even for an informal family occasion. Try this wonderful Cucumber Soup recipe. - 44.9029
Pork Stuffed Cucumbers
Wipe and cut the cucumber into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Do not peel.
Hollow out the centres from one end of the cucumber pieces, leaving a firm base at the other end.
Stuff each piece with the pork mixture and finish off with a button mushroom.
Stand the cucumber... - 44.4561
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 44.3941
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
This Cream Of Cucumber Soup is a tasty variation to the simple cucumber soup. Try it and you are sure to be hooked to it. - 44.1487
Cucumber Puree Soup
Peel the cucumbers (if liked, a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and chop; mix with the chopped celery and onion.
Put into a pan with the stock and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a white sauce with the... - 44.1258
Chicken Veronique Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
Cool in broth until easy to handle, then remove and... - 44.086
Crisp As Ice Cucumber Slices
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/8" slice off both ends.
2) Cut crosswise in 1/8 to 1/4" slices, making about 4 qts.
3) Layer cucumbers, onion, green pepper and salt in 2-gal crock or glass bowL Cover with ice cubes.
4) Let stand 3 hours in... - 44.0473
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
Peel and quarter the onion.
Chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Melt the butter and saute the onion until soft but not browned.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the stock and bring to boil, stirring all the time.
Peel the... - 43.916
Homemade Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Toss cucumbers, onions, and salt in a bowl.
Fill a 1 quart measuring cup for liquid with ice cubes.
Add cold water to bring water level to the 1-quart mark.
Pour over the vegetables; cover and set aside 3 hours.
Drain vegetables thoroughly; discard... - 43.837
Cucumber Watercress Soup
Scrub wax off cucumber; do not peel.
Cut into long spears, remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until translucent.
Add cucumber, watercress, rice, pepper and chicken... - 43.7157
Szechuan Cucumber Slices
Szechwan Cucumber Slices is a dish with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Szechwan Cucumber Slices for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 43.5733
1) Wash cucumbers or tomatoes. Slice medium thin.
2) Measure and put in stone crock or enamel container.
3) In a large bowl take first 2 gallons water and dissolve slaked lime in it.
4) Pour the mixture over cucumbers.
5) Using a glass... - 43.4977
Pork With Cucumber
Cut the pork across the grain into thin slices.
Place the slices in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, sugar and Ve-Tsin, the oil, 1 scant teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water, and work them well into them.
Cut the onion into 4 pieces.
Quarter the cucumber full... - 43.2299
1) In a bowl add ice water and immerse washed cucumbers into it. Keep aside for 3 hours.
2) Drain out the cucumbers from water.
3) Slice cucumbers and onions very thinly.
4) Sprinkle salt over it. Let stand for 3 hours.
5) Drain out.... - 43.0789
Cucumber Mustard Pickles
Pare cucumbers; cut lengthwise, then into 1 inch pieces.
Place in a large crock.
Add salt onions, peppers, and water.
Let stand at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
In a saucepan, combine dry ingredients and gradually stir in vinegar.
Cook over... - 42.9772
Rinse rice in 3 changes of water; drain on paper towels 30 minutes.
Combine rice and cold water in a medium saucepan.
Cook, covered, over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
Increase heat to high, and boil 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium, and... - 42.8258
Herbed Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Drop tomatoes into boiling water in saucepan for 10 seconds.
Skin tomatoes and cut into quarters.
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Add scallions, radishes, parsley, mint and dillweed; mix well.
Add tomatoes and cucumber;... - 42.8226
Sliced Cucumber Pickles
Place cucumber slices in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and toss gently.
Cover with ice cubes and let stand 2 to 3 hours or until cucumbers are thoroughly crisped.
Drain and stir in onions.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large, heavy-bottomed... - 42.7314
This Cucumber Soup is a gorgeous and fresh-tasting appetozer to serve. More interesting is the fact that this Cucumber Soup can be made in no time. So give this healthy vegetable soup a try and feel healthy all the while! - 42.6612
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 42.2901
1. In a cup, half fill with cold water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In a saucepan, pour remaining water and add bouillon cubes; stir and heat until bouillon cubes dissolve and mixture boils.
3. Add the softened gelatine and stir until... - 42.029
Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles
Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles is one of the most well loved pickles at home. My husband takes it with almost everything and the speed at which a jar of Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles finishes makes us wonder if he is stealing some at odd hours too! Try this... - 41.9478
Mustard Cucumber Relish
1. Put the vegetables through the coarse blade of the food chopper.
2. Sprinkle with salt and add 2 1/2 c. cold water.
3. Let stand 1 hr. then drain well in a collander.
4. In a large saucepan combine:
3 c. sugar, 1/2 c. flour, 3 tbsp. dry mustard, 1/2 tsp.... - 41.6279
Cucumber Onion Relish
Peel cucumbers and onions and slice very thin.
Add salt and let stand in a covered crock overnight.
Drain and press dry.
Combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Add cucumbers and onions and let come to boil again.
Cook f - 41.4742
Boiled Sheepshead With Cucumber Sauce
A reasonably large sheepshead 4 to 5 lbs., which will serve four people generously will require at least 2 to 3 quarts of water, since the fish should be boiled whole with the head on.
You need a big enough pan so that you can lift the fish out without... - 41.4252
Assorted Bread And Butter Pickles
1) Trim the ends off and cut into 1/4-inch slices. You can also use crinkle-edged cutter to cut cucumber for an authentic look.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put cucumbers, onions, ice cubes and salt.
3) Let it stand for 1 hour, mixing... - 41.2931
Combine the cucumber and salt in a non-reactive bowl and toss to coat the cucumber well.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Rinse the cucumber under cold running water for about 1 minute, shake off the excess water, and pat dry.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 41.2826
Cook the orzo in boiling salted water.
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
In a salad bowl, combine the next 6 ingredients.
Add the orzo and mix again.
Combine the mustard and olive oil, whisking until blended.
Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix... - 41.2206
Bread And Butter Pickles
Combine cucumber and onion slices in large bowl.
Layer with salt and cover with ice cubes.
Let stand 1 1/2 hours; drain and rinse.
Place remaining ingredients in large sauce pot and bring to a boil.
Add drained cucumbers and onions and return to a boil.
Pack... - 41.1808
Bread And Butter Pickles
Combine cucumber, onion and garlic in a glass bowl.
Sprinkle with pickling salt.
Cover with ice cubes Let stand in a cool place, at least 6 hours or overnight.
Combine vinegar, water, mustard seed, celery seed and turmeric in a large... - 41.0285
Sprinkle salt over cucumber slices, mix thoroughly.
Let stand 3 hours; drain thoroughly.
Combine turmeric, 3 cups vinegar and 1 quart water; bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Let stand until cold; drain.
Add sugar to 1 quart vinegar and 1 cup... - 40.9299
Saute the onion in the oil until soft.
Sprinkle on flour.
Stir in flour and cook over moderate heat 2-3 minutes.
Add broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat, and cook, covered, until cucumber is tender, about 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender or food... - 40.873
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 40.8224
Put cucumber slices in a clean pickling container.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Weight cucumbers under brine.
Cover container and let stand 36 hours in a cool place.
Pour 1 quart vinegar over cucumbers; add water to... - 40.7152
Dissolve salt in cold water.
Pour over prepared vegetables.
Let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place.
Add spices and sugar to vinegar; boil 3 minutes.
Add vegetables; simmer for 5 minutes.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head... - 40.6772
Cooked Cucumber And Carrot Salad
Place cucumbers, carrots, onion, garlic and bouquet garni in a pan.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt, pepper and coriander in a glass jar, cover and shake vigorously to mix, then pour over the vegetables.
Cover pan and cook gently for 25-30 minutes.
Cool,... - 40.5528
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.5123
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs is a delicious and very creative dish. I tried this Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs recipe for a get together last week and the guests were mesmerized by it. Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled... - 40.2902
Mix the ground or chopped vegetables with the salt and six cups of water.
Let stand about three hours.
Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again well.
Bring the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, celery seed and red peppers to a boil in a large pan, stirring... - 40.2081
Sweet Cucumber Pickles
Dissolve sugar in vinegar, add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Bring to a boil, add drained cucumbers and boil 3 minutes.
Pour into a container and allow to stand for 3 days.
Each day drain off liquid, bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Pack the... - 39.8514
Cut the potatoes in pieces, unpeeled.
Saute butter and onion in large saucepan for 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Process, either in food processor or blender until smooth.
Add sugar and season with... - 39.7353
Fresh Cucumber Soup
Put cucumbers, onions, salt and pepper in saucepan.
Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until cucumbers are very tender (about 10 minutes).
Blend flour and cold water until smooth and add to cucumber mixture gradually, stirring... - 39.7031
Garlic Cucumber Pickles
Slice cucumbers lengthwise into eighths.
Combine cucumbers and 1/4 cup salt.
Cover with cold water in large container; let stand for 2 hours.
Drain; rinse well with cold water.
Combine 1 cup water, vinegar, pepper flakes, sugar, onion, garlic powder, pepper... - 39.6088
Kosher Dill Pickles
1) Wash and clean cucumbers,
2) Put into 6 hot sterilized quart jars.
3) Add 2 teaspoons dill seed, 1/8 teaspoon instant minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper and 1 slice onion into each jar.
4) Use 1/4 teaspoon instant minced garlic in each... - 39.6059
Bread And Butter Pickles
Wash cucumbers well, slice very thinly.
Arrange in layers in large shallow dish, sprinkling a little salt between each layer (about 2 oz. 1/4 cup) salt in all).
Cover, stand overnight.
Wash cucumbers well in cold water, drain, set aside.
In a large... - 39.4739
Cucumber Oil Pickles
Dissolve the salt in one quart of the water, add the cucumbers and onions and let stand twelve to eighteen hours.
Drain the cucumbers.
Taste them, and if they are too salty rinse them in cold water.
Boil in a six-quart kettle for three minutes the one-half... - 39.364
New Dill Slices
1) For the pickled cucumbers, trim the ends off and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2) If using fresh cucumbers, first peel and then cut into 1/8 inch slices.
3) In a bowl, mix 1tablespoon of salt and cucumber and let it soak for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and... - 39.3557
Chicken Cucumber Salad With Tarragon
1 Cut: the chicken breasts across the grain into thin slices. Mince the tarragon.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, half of the tarragon, the garlic and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and return to a boil.... - 38.9419
1. Halve the cucumbers or cut them into 1-inch cubes.
2. Add the cucumbers to a saucepan and cover them with water. Add salt.
3. Cover the pan with its lid and place it on a medium low flame.
4. Allow the cucumbers to boil for 8-10... - 38.7426
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 38.7344
Yellow Cucumber Pickles
The Yellow Cucumber Pickle is simply irresistible. This tasty pickle is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Yellow Cucumber Pickles recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 38.7068
Crisp Cucumber Rings
Wash and dry the cucumbers, then slice without paring.
Peel and slice the onions; add to cucumbers.
Combine the salt with 2 cups water and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 3 hours, than drain and discard liquid.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and spices in a... - 38.6841
Creamy Cucumber Soup
1. Peel and quarter the cucumbers; remove and discard seeds. Cut into small dice. Reserve 4-5 tablespoons of cucumber dice to use as garnish: sprinkle these with salt, and let stand for 20 minutes before washing and draining. Melt the buttef and cook the... - 38.5295
Thousand Island Pickles
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Heat to just below boiling point but do not boil.
3) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
4) Seal immediately.
5) Serve as desired. - 38.3493
Slaked Lime Cucumber Pickle
Cover the cucumbers with the lime and 2 gallons water.
Let soak for 24 hours, then drain.
Cover with fresh water and soak for 4 hours and drain.
Repeat freshwater soaking 4 times.
Combine all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the hot vinegar... - 38.3406
Slice cucumbers 1/4-inch thick.
Mix water and 1 cup vinegar, pour over cucumbers and let stand 2 hours.
Add remaining vinegar; let stand 2 hours.
Drain off pick ling liquid, stir in sugar and add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Add cucumbers and cook until... - 38.3074
Pickled Cucumber And Chicken
Night before, cut cucumbers into 1/2" x 1 1/4" lengthwise slices and soak in iced water for 20 minutes to crisp.
Boil chicken thighs in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Bone, shred and chop chicken into 1" pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients... - 38.0901
Peel and dice cucumbers, sprinkle with salt.
Stand 3 hours, or overnight; drain liquid from cucumbers.
Seed and dice peppers, peel and chop onion, chop celery.
Chop all vegetables finely.
Add cucumbers and prepared vegetables with remaining ingredients to... - 37.9581
Peel and cut in small pieces.
Sprinkle with coarse salt, and let stand overnight.
Put through food chopper. (Also a couple of red peppers for color, if desired).
Cook in double boiler like salad dressing.
Pour over vegetables; bring to boil, stirring... - 37.8141
My Special Ripe Cucumber Pickle
Remove seeds from cucumbers, do not peel, and slice onions.
Put in brine of 1 cup salt to 2 quarts of water.
Let stand overnight.
In morning make following dressing: Mix, but do not cook.
Put onions and cucumbers in kettle with 4 cups brown sugar and enough... - 37.7161
Cucumber Cream Soup
1. In a covered saucepan cook cucumbers and onion in butter or margarine for about 15 minutes or till tender.
2. Add the flour, chicken broth and whipping cream; cook and stir till mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Pour half the mixture into a blender... - 37.7085
Fresh Peas With Cucumber
1) In a 1/2 cup cold water, stir the white sauce mix until smooth.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, add peas with cucumber, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
3) Cook the vegetbales and let them boil.
4) Add the sauce mix to the vegetables and... - 37.6812
Easy Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Mix cucumbers with onions.
Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for 1 hour.
Put into a large kettle and add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars.
Seal... - 37.5894
Raw Pepper And Cucumber Relish
Cut peppers in half and discard seeds and membrane.
Peel and seed the cucumbers.
Chop peppers and cucumbers fine, or mince coarsely.
Add onion and salt.
Stir well and leave 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and... - 37.4345
Cucumber Lime Ring
Combine gelatin and salt and add boiling water.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Peel cucumbers and grate on fine grater into a bowl.
Drain well, saving liquid.
Measure out 1 1/2 cups of grated cucumber pulp and 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Add the cucumber liquid... - 37.4239
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the cucumbers and vinegar. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes. Gradually stir in the chicken... - 37.2674
Thick Cucumber Soup
Peel the cucumber (if liked a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and cut into small pieces; put into a pan with the onion, water, lemon juice and seasoning and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve; beat the egg yolks with the... - 37.2463
Dill Cucumber Relish
Combine 1/2 cup water and salt; pour over cucumbers.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain and rinse.
Combine cucumber and onion.
In saucepan combine 2/3 cup water and remaining ingredients; bring to boiling.
Pour over vegetables; chill. - 37.2379
Sweet Pickle Spears
Slice ends from cucumbers and cut into spears.
Cover cucumbers with boiling water; let stand 2 hours.
Drain and pack into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
Pour hot liquid over cucumbers, leaving /4-inch head... - 37.0459
New Potatoes And Cucumber With Cream
1) Wash the potatoes and scrub or scrape.
2) Peel off the cucumber skin. Cut the cucumber in 3 parts. Take each part to cut vertically into 1/2 inch (1 cm) long batons. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted... - 36.9972
Classic Dill Pickles
1. Thoroughly wash and rinse 8 1-quart canning jars. Wash cucumbers.
2. If you are using fresh dill, place the sprig of dill (or 1 teaspoon of dried dill seed) in the bottom of the jar. Pack the cucumbers into the jars, alternating with slices of fresh... - 36.6003
Sweet Freezer Pickle Chips
Insert slicing disc.
Slice cucumbers; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add onion and salt to cucumbers; stir to mix.
Cover with ice cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Drain water from bowl and discard any un-melted ice cubes, but do not... - 36.5251
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 36.3415