- » Boiled Cookies
Boiled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled cookies recipes.
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. - 130.161
Unbaked Apple Cookies
1. Grease a cookie sheet or butter paper on a tray with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large sauce pan.
3. Melt butter in the pan on a low flame.
4. Pour and mix the honey into the melted butter.
5. Add the carob powder to the... - 47.2959
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1. In a pan, combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa.
2. Boil the mixture for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add in all the remaining ingredients.
5. Drop on waxed paper.
6. Serve when set and hardened. - 43.4098
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 41.9815
Put sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa into pan and bring to boil.
Cook 1 minute only; remove from heat.
Add peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoon on wax paper.
Let stand 1/2 hour until dry.
Yields 4 dozen. - 40.7422
Saucepan Oatmeal Cookies
In large heavy saucepan combine, sugar and cocoa.
Stir in milk and syrup, add margarine.
Bring to boil.
Boil vigorously for 3 minutes.
Stir in oatmeal and peanut butter.
Remove from heat.
Stir until slightly thickened.
Immediately drop by tea-spoonfuls onto... - 36.7981
Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine syrup and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Working quickly, pour peanut butter mixture over cereal; toss lightly to coat.
Drop... - 33.3958
Unbaked Caramel Cookies
Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; add pudding mix and oats.
Mix well; cool for 15 minutes.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper-lined tray. - 31.416
Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels in top of double boiler.
Add noodles and nuts; stir until coated.
Remove from heat.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. (For fast cooling, use aluminum baking sheet.) - 25.8671
1. Combine the above in a small saucepan, and bring slowly to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
2. Add 3 c. oatmeal and mix well.
3. Spoon on to waxed paper and allow to harden. - 25.3285
Chocolate Noodle Cookies
Make several days ahead:
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate pieces; stir in peanuts and noodles until they are well coated with chocolate.
2. Drop, by heaping teaspoonfuls, onto wax-paper-lined cookie sheet. Top each with a... - 23.1603