- » Boiled Chipotle Chicken
Boiled Chipotle Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled chipotle chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled chipotle chicken recipes.
Yellow Pepper Chipotle Chicken
1. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes. Remove chicken; keep warm.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pan; coat vegetables with cooking spray. Saute vegetable... - 36.58
Low Sodium Southwest Chipotle Chicken
1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5.... - 94.1239
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Chipotle Chicken Mac & Cheese
This easy Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese is a lighter version than most mac and cheese recipes. It uses reduced fat cheddar and milk and less cheese in the overall recipe. But you won’t be sacrificing taste since those smoky chipotles bring this dish to a... - 97.0173
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 136.065
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Turkey Chipotle Masa Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring turkey breast, broth, and onion to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until turkey is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 8 to 10 minutes.
2. With a slotted spoon, lift turkey from... - 29.549
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes with their reserved 1/2 cup of liquid and the chipotles; blend until almost smooth.
2. In a very large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add two-thirds of the onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned around the... - 28.2835
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 34.1787
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 113.541
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel is a scrumptious spicy dish. It is the jazzed up chicken rotel and is great to taste. The dish is a bit spicy and not for the kids. Try out the Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel and you will surely like it. - 35.7971
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Remove chicken neck and giblets; rinse.
Reserve neck and liver for other uses; place remaining giblets in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken; rinse chicken and add to pan.
Add water, garlic, peppercorns, and chiles.
Bring to a... - 39.2325
Spicy Andouille Posole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add andouille, and cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, hominy, and chiles. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or... - 30.6272
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.298
Easy Skillet Chicken Casserole With Rice
This one pot meal idea is one of the easiest chicken casserole recipes to make because all of cooking happens on the stove top instead of in the oven. Chipotle peppers and chili powder add irresistible flavor to this Spanish Chicken and Rice Skillet Casserole... - 98.3502
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 123.971
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 122.029
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Chicken Enchiladas - Salsa Verde Style
These Chicken Verde Enchiladas are fresh and perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of "kick". They hit the spot when you're in the mood for Mexican food. Perfect with a margarita! - 111.395
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 44.427
California Hopping John
In a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic in oil, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Add cumin; stir for 1 minute.
Add green and chipotle chilies, rice, peas, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, and... - 36.2483
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 41.2013
Combine broth and sun-dried tomatoes in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth; add to tomato mixture.
Stir in chipotle sauce; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute,... - 37.4502
Chafing Dish Meatballs
1. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, one-third of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and water just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 3/4-inch meatballs, handling meat as little as possible.
2. In blender, at low... - 33.377
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3989
This tortilla soup is an easy vegetarian dish - or toss in shredded chicken if you prefer. Watch the recipe video below, prepare it and top your soup with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro and shredded cheese. - 47.1445
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 132.539
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Cook the corn in a large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
Slice 2 cups kernels off the cobs; reserve the cobs.
Place the chipotle peppers in a small bowl.
Add the water and let stand for 10... - 42.334
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
In large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, one third of minced garlic, and 1/4 cup water until blended.
With hands, shape meat mixture into 3/4 inch meatballs.
In blender at low speed, blend tomatoes with their juice and... - 43.2571
Spicy Tortilla Soup
What better comfort food to fight the winter chill than a bowl of piping hot tortilla soup. Filled with a slew of scrummy ingredients, this one's surely a winter favorite. In this video, the chef demonstrates a step by step instruction on how to whomp up this... - 115.189
Cream Of Chickpea Soup
Saute scallions lightly in oil in saucepan.
Add chickpeas, tomatoes and chipotle chile.
Cook for several minutes.
Process with a small amount of the chicken stock in blender until smooth.
Strain into earthenware cooker or heavy saucepan.
Add... - 46.659
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
Cilantro Lime Rice
Have you tried cilantro lime rice with your mexican food? If not give this recipe a try or head on down to your local Chipotle Restaurant. The first time I ate there I was surprised to see this cilantro lime rice being served in my burrito. I thought to... - 93.0098
Spicy Pork & Sausage Stew
This stew is very spicy. If you want to reduce the heat go ahead and use less Chipotle pepper. - 133.567
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
How To Make Asparagus Rissotto
This dish is excellent all by itself or as a side for any kind of meat. It is fairly easy to make and must be served immediately. You will want to make this last if you are serving it with other things. If you want to keep it vegetarian use vegetable broth... - 110.396
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Stir in chicken stock.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Pour liquid over meat in pan.
Bake at... - 43.7813
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
1. Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
2. Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Stir in chicken stock. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Pour liquid over meat in pan.
4.... - 36.1446
Pulled Pork Barbeque | Paleo
A short video showing how to make paleo pulled pork barbecue. It is a simple recipe - the barbecue sauce is organic and does not include sugar. - 119.157
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 41.5632
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 46.4603
Salmon Club Sandwiches
The Good News Charles Dale makes this healthy club sandwich with omega-3-rich salmon grilled in a lightly sweet, tangy tamarind sauce. The extra sauce here can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and is delicious on chicken or pork chops.
Picture Credit: Kana... - 41.3479