- » Boiled Chicken Soup
Boiled Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled chicken soup recipes.
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 120.387
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 113.009
Chicken And Corn Soup
Chicken and Corn Soup (aka Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup) is very tasty and super simple to make! It only requires a few ingredients and you are good to go. Just make sure to get low sodium chicken broth and "no salt added" cream style corn. Otherwise, this... - 109.273
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 104.98
Follow this easy way to make your Mama's Jewish Chicken Soup. This is the way you can make any soup. In our soup we do not add any stock so the water should just cover your ingredients. If you want more liquid then you can use a canned broth or a bouillon... - 92.4723
Chicken Corn Soup
1) Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Cut into strips and then chop well till the meat is minced.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat with all the marinade ingredients.
3) Put the meat in the fridge for about 90 minutes.
4) Put the whole... - 90.6938
How To Make Stock From A Roast Chicken Carcass
TV Chef Ben O'Donoghue shows how to make full use of a roast chicken by using the carcass and bones to make a great chicken stock. As he explains, we waste a lot of food (and money) in the kitchen and this is a great way of reducing that waste. - 87.194
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Absolutely loved Easy Chicken Noodle Soup so much. Bring some chicken stock to boil and plonk in chopped chicken breast and garlic clove to join the party. Once boiling add in spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn. Flavor it as you wish with herbs and... - 84.1119
Chicken Zucchini Stew
1. Mix together salt, pepper, and paprika; rub this mixture onto the chicken pieces.
2. In saucepan-€™ heat oil over medium temperature and brown the chicken for about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
3. Combine broth, potatoes,... - 49.0263
1. Clean chicken pieces under running water.
2. In a large heavy pot, place the chicken pieces.
3. Pierce cloves into onion and add it to the chicken.
4. Add celery, carrots, tomatoes, apple, garlic, ginger, parsley, bay leaf, salt, and... - 48.8919
Chicken Cider Stew
1. In a large saucepan combine together apple cider, catsup, bacon, savory, basil and pepper.
2. Add chicken or rabbit and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, celery, and... - 48.7616
Cock A Leekie Soup
1. Snip off the leek roots.
2. Make a 2 inch deep X cut in the white part of leek.
3. In the green end also, make an X cut.
4. Rinse the chicken well.
5. Discard excess fat; if any.
6. In a large bowl, place the leeks; add vinegar and... - 48.6302
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 48.5843
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 48.4418
1. Discard the broccoli buds and thinly slice the stalks to make a total of 2 cups buds and stalks; set aside.
2. In saucepan combine and boil together chicken, water, onion, and celery.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or... - 48.403
Garlic Soup With Chicken
1. Prepare fresh chicken broth by boiling chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in adequate water.
2. When chicken will be thoroughly cooked, remove the broth from flame and skim fat from it.
3. Process the broth further by... - 48.3938
Chilean Corn And Chicken
1. In a large pot, prepare broth by placing the chicken pieces and all broth ingredients except the salt.
2. Pour enough water (about 2 quarts) to cover the ingredients.
3. Heat over high and bring it to a low boil.
4. Cover partially
5. Simmer over... - 48.3849
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 48.2643
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 48.1121
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small, shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, giblets, and lamb.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until the meat sears easily.
4. Discard excess fat if any.
5. In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over... - 47.6884
Curried Chicken And Apple Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, carrot and celery to make them tender.
3) Put sliced apples along with hot water, bouillon granules and all-purpose flour. Mix them properly.
4) Add this... - 47.4786
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper
2. Dip the chicken in the flour and then set aside till required
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, place the margarine and heat until bubbly
4. Add chicken, onion and sautÃ© the mixture till the... - 47.4724
Lebanese Chicken Soup
Rinse chicken well.
Combine with water to cover in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, skimming off foam; reduce heat.
Add garlic, onion, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Stir in carrots, celery and rice.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add... - 47.2542
Cream Of Chicken And Asparagus Soup
1)In a saucepan, combine chicken with onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaves and 2 litres water.
2)Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and... - 47.1651
Chicken Ragout Soup
1) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, combine the chicken parts, veal knuckle, peppercorns, salt and stock and water.
2) Add more stock or water, if necessary, to cover by an inch.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat, skimming the... - 47.1559
Cock A Leekie Soup
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add carrot, celery, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, bay leaf, and parsley from broth.
Discard bay leaf and... - 47.1475
Chicken Wild Rice Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, melt butter.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually whisk in broth mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir... - 47.1329
Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and... - 46.9285
1. Cook the basmati rice according to the manufacturer’s instructions
2. Drain it and set aside to dry
3. Brush the croutons (for the garnish) with goose fat
4. Set the croutons in the oven to bake at 220-230° C / 425 - 450° F / Gas Mark 7-8... - 46.922
Oven Chicken Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl add 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
3. Rub the mixture on the chicken.
4. In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown chicken over medium-high heat.
5. Drain out... - 46.7847
Indian River Soup
1. In a heavy 2-quart pan add in tomatoes, carrot, onion, bay leaf, lemon peel, and peppercorns.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 8 minutes very gently.
3.Into a clean pan strain.
4. Throw away the solids.
5.Add in the chicken stock.
6. Place... - 46.5887
Chicken Giblet Soup With Soy Sauce
1) Wash the livers, removing any discoloured areas.
3) Give a slight lengthwise cut on gizzards
3) In a bowl, toss together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper, gizzards, liver and 1 tablespoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat the... - 46.5574
Chicken Soup With Tortilla Strips
1) In large saucepan add carrot, celery or carrot tops, 6 sprigs of coriander, onion, chicken breast, garlic, pepper, and stock.
2) Place paper towels in serving plate. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
3) Freeze chicken, uncovered.... - 46.5439
1) In a large kettle, put chicken with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt and sage.
2) Pour in water and then simmer the mixture, covered for about 2 hours until tender.
3) Allow chicken to cool in stock.
4) Take off meat from... - 46.4947
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 46.4916
Chicken & Capellini Soup
Melt butter in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic, salt, thyme, white pepper, and chicken.
Cook, stirring often, until chicken looks opaque about 3... - 46.2103
Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. In a large pan, put chicken along with all the other ingredients except bean sprouts.
3. Add to it 10 cups water and cook till chicken is tender.
4. Then remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool... - 46.0851
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and zucchini; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 10 more minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan... - 45.8664
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Wash the chicken and the giblets and set aside till required
2. In a large pan, combine the water, onion and salt and boil well
3. Cover and cook this mixture for one hour on low heat or till the chicken is tender
4. Once the chicken... - 45.845