- » Boiled Chicken Breast
Boiled Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled chicken breast recipes.
Simple And Flavorful Boiled Chicken Breast
If you are bored of eating the bland, boiled chicken treat, you are in for a treat. Lee Hayward presents a really simple chicken breast recipe where he has used zesty spice mixing to jazz up the meat. Result: a lip smackingly awesome chicken treat. Next time... - 72.411
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 47.8718
Chicken Breast With Pineapple
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and ginger.
Add Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts.
Stir for 30 seconds.
Next add stock and cover for 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Reheat pan and... - 45.4767
Chicken Breast With Oyster Sauce
Cut the chicken breast into very thin slices.
The best way to do this is to place the meat on a board then, holding it firmly with one hand, slice it with the other.
Blend the cornflour with the water and work half into the pieces of chicken.
Set aside for a... - 42.319
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto has a fine taste. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange juice. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.7019
Whole Wheat Pasta, Chicken Breast, And Vegetables
The combination of whole wheat pasta, chicken and vegetables is wholesome and healthy. It makes a complete meal and gives all the goodness of chicken and vegetables. The pasta gets its flavor from the chicken and vegetables. - 37.9075
Chicken Breast Delight
Cover breasts with water.
Take the foam out with a spoon.
Reduce heat and simmer until cooked.
Remove skin, bones and black membrane.
Shred the meat into very small pieces with your fingers.
Do not use knife.
Wash under cold water.
Add two... - 36.703
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 33.1496