- » Boiled Chestnut
Boiled Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled chestnut recipes.
I originally made this Chestnut Stuffing for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! It is an ideal stuffing. You will love this delicious Chestnut Stuffing recipe for your vegetables! Dont miss it, Try it! - 47.691
Chestnut Soup With Chicken Stock
1. Make a slit on the flat side of each chestnut.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Wash celery and chop them.
4. In a saucepan, place the prepared chestnut and add boiling water to cover them; boil gain and simmer for 10 minutes.
5.... - 45.8294
Chicken Pineapple Bamboo And Chestnut Stir-fry
This Chicken With Pineapple is amazing ! Try out this chicken with pineapple gravy with noodles or any main course of your liking and tell me what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pineapple are welcome ! - 44.2345
Beef And Chestnut Pie
Trim the meat and cut into 25cm (1 in) cubes.
Fry in butter and oil until well browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Stir the flour into the pan, cook for 1 minute, gradually add stock and... - 43.9152
Roasted Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
First make the stuffing.
Put the chestnuts into a saucepan with the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chestnuts are tender.
Puree the chestnuts in a food mill... - 43.0185
1) Make a crisscross cut on top of each chestnut.
2) In a large saucepan, place water chestnuts and cover with water.
3) Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain, cool and peel the chestnuts.
5) Mash the... - 40.7039
1) Add the chestnuts into a pot of boiling water. Allow the mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
2) While the chestnuts are still warm, peel their skins off.
3) Immediately, transfer them into another pot containing the stock or water flavored with chicken... - 40.515
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add celery and carrot; saute 6 minutes.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes.
Place chestnut mixture in a blender; cover and... - 38.0522
Delicious Chestnut Mousse
Chestnut Mousse has a great taste. Chestnut Mousse gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream. Chestnut Mousse is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 37.2527
1) Make a crisscross cut on the top of each chestnut.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil.
3) Cook the chestnuts in the water until its shells burst and chestnuts are soft.
4) Drain, cool and remove the shells of chestnuts.
5) Force... - 36.2224
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Boil chestnuts about 1 hour, shell, and pound them to a fine paste.
Place in a soup pot and cover with water.
Add vegetables, chicken stock, and seasoning.
Boil together until celery and onion are tender; thicken with the flour and butter rubbed to a... - 35.7323
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 35.5436
1. If you are using fresh chestnuts, use a small sharp knife to slit the shell of each chestnut across the rounded side. Put them into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Lift out the... - 35.2103
The mont blanc is a chest nut and cream dessert made with sugar syrup. Cooked in syrup and served with whipped cream, the mont blanc is easy to prepare and delicious with sugar for sweetness. - 33.1973
Peel and skin chestnuts as in preceding recipe.
Put them into the boiling stock with a little salt and stew gently until tender (use barely enough stock to cover).
Put the chestnuts through a wire sieve.
Put them back into the pan, add the butter and... - 31.0398
Tangy Beet And Chestnut Combo
Bring chicken broth and salt to a boil in a large non-stick skillet; add beets, vinegar and brown sugar, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Uncover; cook 10 minutes or until beets are tender.
Stir in chestnuts and cook until... - 29.3662
Root Vegetable Pear And Chestnut Ragout
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the celery root and boil until tender, about 6 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a large baking sheet. Add the turnips to the pot and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the baking... - 28.4587
Chocolate Chestnut Truffles
In a small saucepan bring the cream just to a boil, remove the pan from the heat, and whisk in the chocolate, whisking the mixture until the chocolate is melted completely.
Whisk in the rum, whisking until the mixture is smooth, and stir in the marrons... - 27.354
Place chestnuts in boiling water; cook until tender.
Remove skins; press through sieve.
Add salt, pepper and cream.
Pour milk into chestnut mixture gradually; place over low heat until heated through.
Serve with chicken or turkey. - 27.0113
Cook the chestnuts in boiling water until they are tender, then remove the shells and skins.
Sieve the chestnuts to make a puree.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then beat in the chestnut puree.
Melt the chocolate gently in a heatproof basin over a pan... - 26.3823
Candied Chestnut And Vanilla Ice Cream With Hot Fudge Sauce
In a bowl stir together well the ice cream and the marrons glaces and freeze the mixture, its surface covered with plastic wrap, for 2 to 3 hours, or until it is firm.
In a heavy saucepan boil the cream, stirring occasionally, until it is reduced to about 1... - 24.8211
Peel the chestnuts and boil in water.
Skin them carefully, then cook them in sugar until they become dry on the outside - 15.641