- » Boiled Brown Chicken
Boiled Brown Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled brown chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled brown chicken recipes.
Pan Browned Polenta
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened (about 5 minutes).
Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Gently pour polenta in a... - 37.7527
Brown Chicken Stock
Preheat the oven to 250°C.
Break the bones and place in the oven.
Allow the bones to colour slightly (without oil!) tor 15 minutes.
Add the carrots and onions and cook for 10 minutes, turning all ingredients from time to time.
Transfer to a large casserole... - 38.8097
Brown Rice With Chicken And Herbs
1. Bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice, lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes. The rice will be chewy.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken breast halves crosswise into 1/2-inch... - 36.2704
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 114.721
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Brown Rice
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a large skillet, brown chicken in peanut oil.
Add carrots and garlic; stir and cook 1-2 minutes.
Add green pepper and pineapple with juice.
Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and ginger; add to chicken... - 42.8163
Brown Buttered Macaroni
Saute uncooked macaroni and onion in butter in large skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until macaroni starts to brown.
Add chicken broth and salt; cover and simmer until macaroni is tender and liquid absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Add additional broth... - 21.4682
Chicken Stir Boil
1) In a large skillet, boil chicken stock for about 15 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup (118 ml).
2) In the meantime, apply oil on a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the chicken breasts for a total of 10 minutes, skin side down in it,... - 44.007
The Boiled Chicken
Prepare the bird by washing out with cold water and cutting off the parson's nose.
Trim the legs, tuck the wings under the body, then rub the breast with the cut side of the lemon.
Put the lemon inside the body cavity.
Choose a large saucepan or casserole... - 45.8679
Prepare chicken by boiling until fender; cut up as for chicken salad.
Simmer mushrooms for 1/2 hour in covered saucepan (in own juice), drain, and add mushrooms to chicken.
Boil milk and add it to the butter and flour creamed together.
Drop in quickly the... - 39.0365
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 120.387
Quick Chicken A La King
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in soup, cheese, and pepper.
Stir in chicken and mushrooms.
Heat to boiling.
Add green pepper, pimiento, and sherry.
Serve over biscuits. - 36.6443
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and garlic powder in paper or plastic bag; add chicken, a few pieces at a time and shake.
In large skillet brown chicken on all sides in hot shortening; remove chicken.
In skillet combine remaining ingredients and 3/4 teaspoon... - 35.6032
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.6299
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken; seal bag, and shake well to coat chicken.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until... - 39.1781
Lemon Sweet Chicken
In plastic bag combine flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time; shake to coat.
In skillet brown chicken in hot oil 15 minutes.
Spoon off fat.
Blend lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, catsup, and vinegar.
Pour over... - 42.4613
Chicken Con Limon
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with Ac'cent and salt.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and brown well on all sides. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and cook about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3. Remove... - 39.0215
1. Skin the chicken while you bring 1 quart of lightly salted water to a boil in a 12- or 14-inch skillet. Add the chicken and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Melt 3... - 28.7967
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms
Heat liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken, onion, and garlic.
Add all other ingredients except mushrooms.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes more.
Remove chicken from... - 30.5808
Remove skin from the chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook the chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Remove chicken... - 43.2522
Chop chicken and ham finely, dice mushrooms and truffle.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in flour, add stock gradually, stir and boil until cooked.
Add chicken mixture to sauce, reheat, season, then add mushrooms and truffle, (stir in cream or milk and... - 32.1837
Chicken Livers In Sage Cream
Season livers with salt and pepper Heat 2 tablespoons butter with oil in large heavy skillet over medium .
Add livers and saute until nicely browned on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon and set aside in bowl.
Melt... - 40.4676
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Heat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan.
Add chicken and saute, turning as necessary, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Using a slotted spoon remove chicken to dish.
Saute onion and garlic in same pan until onion is lightly browned.
Add... - 42.4006
Pot Roasted Chicken Garnie
1) Season body and neck cavities of chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Hook wing tips onto back and tie chicken.
3) Cut giblets.
4) Skin and chop onion.
5) Grate carrots and then skin boiling onions and potatoes and keep them aside.
6)... - 44.5271
Chicken A La King
In 10-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until, mushrooms are lightly browned.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in milk and, stirring... - 28.4677
Country Style Chicken
Fold chicken wings across back with tips touching; tie drumsticks to tail.
Heat margarine in Dutch oven until melted.
Cook chicken in margarine over medium heat until brown on all sides, 20 to 30 minutes.
Pour broth over chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper... - 44.0697
Rice And Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Cut chicken into 8 pieces and remove skin. Set chicken aside.
Heat oil in large ovenproof saute' pan over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, garlic, jalapeno... - 32.5311
Chicken Liver Sauce With Bacon
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook chicken livers, ground beef or pork, and onion in the reserved drippings till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in wine, tomato paste,... - 41.6972
Sauteed Chicken With Yogurt And Mushrooms
Sprinkle chicken pieces with flour.
In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat.
Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until brown.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook for 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
In a warm oven... - 41.2388
Classic Chicken Marengo
1) Chop the onion finely, crush the garlic and slice celery and carrots.
2) Slice the mushrooms as well.
3) Heat 2 tablespoons oil and add 1/2 oz butter.
4) When foaming, cook chicken pieces until golden brown.
5) Place the fried... - 46.798
Country Captain Chicken
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add chicken; cook until... - 42.2692
Risotto With Chicken Livers
Heat the butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent and yellow.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, then remove from the cooker.
Cut each chicken liver into four pieces and toss them in the... - 45.8496
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts.
Cut chicken across grain into strips, 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch.
Toss chicken, egg white, salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tea spoon soy sauce in glass or • plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove strings... - 43.4913
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 46.7759
Chicken Broccoli Deluxe
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Stir in sour cream, olives and nutmeg; heat... - 34.026
Pirate Chicken Creole
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with Ac'cent, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and paprika.
2. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken pieces on all sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
3. Add water and bring to a boil, scraping brown particles from... - 38.4548
Chicken With Champagne And Mushrooms
Looking to wow your guests with an entrée they will remember and talk about for years to come? Then Betty's champagne chicken with mushrooms is your ideal bet. This easy entrees made from chicken breast and smothered with elegant champagne-sour... - 103.751
Easy Homemade Chicken Gumbo
In a large soup pot place chicken, water and 1 cup broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Skim with slotted spoon.
Add onion, garlic, thyme, red peppers, sage and bay leaf.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add okra,... - 43.7619
Chicken Of Six Seasonings
Mix flour and next 6 seasonings in a paper bag.
Place a few chicken pieces in the bag and shake well; repeat until all chicken is coated.
(Reserve seasoned flour for thickening.) Starting with meaty pieces, brown chicken in hot shortening 15 to 20 min.
Remove... - 38.0949
1. Fry the chicken in the oil in a nonstick or heavy pan until golden brown. Remove and keep hot. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and gently saute until softened, but not brown. Stir in the garlic.
2. Add the chicken, passata, wine and oregano. Season... - 39.8536
Saute onion in butter until transparent. Add garlic and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add rice and continue to saute over high heat for 3 -5 minutes, until rice is golden brown.
Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add to rice mixture and keep at a simmer.... - 27.2561